Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

Tell us about yourself and how you found us.

Go down 
+38
truthseeker58
chris
Jaime
indigogirl
kimcreative
satya
OnyxWolf
deb
tomblues
the hermit
twinks
joymaria
Sparrow
Lynn
Comet
Mother Goose
Mikkel
pluralone
aneaglesangel
Goldenserenity
L'angel
AngelTony
human species
indigomoon75
balen13
FlyingSpirit
zach
Silverla
Violetstar
lillie
rbela
mariusinlight
Libertas
Cauldron
mia
millefeori
spiritlight
Helen
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Where did you find Our Spiritual Home
By accident
Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 3 Vote_lcap9%Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 7 ]
Through a friend
Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 3 Vote_lcap25%Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 20 ]
Through a promotion website
Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 3 Vote_lcap6%Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 5 ]
Googled for a spiritual forum
Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 3 Vote_lcap11%Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 9 ]
From a banner or signature link
Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 3 Vote_lcap22%Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 22% [ 17 ]
Somewhere else (please state)
Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 3 Vote_lcap27%Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 27% [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 79

AuthorMessage
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

Your Country : Wales

Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 3 EmptyFri 19 Feb 2010 - 17:48

Hi there FlyingSpirit

Great to see you, hope your house move went well and you are settled in, I look forward to you being here - love and light xxxxx
Back to top Go down
AngelTony
Master
Master
AngelTony

Your Country : United States

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Apr 2010 - 4:39

Helen wrote:
Start a new thread and tell us about yourself, do you have a special interest, or gift you would like to share with us?

Is there a particular topic that interests you and you would like to know more?

It would be great if you could tell us where you found us as this would help with future promotion of the site and more friends for us all!!

Blessed be

Helenxx

(Well I had to answer other didnt I lol! )

Ohhh this site is soo nice!!
Helen found me giving Violet a hard time at Spiritual Inspirations. Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 3 12783
You dont even know how much respect I have for Helen and Violet.

The only gift I have is an experience of meeting my Angel, many years ago. I had an NDE when I was 15, and was saved by my gardian. Helen, I touched her face and saw something so powerful my life has never been the same. Before her I also had a very intense vision, of only my future. (why do I always feal silly when I say that?)

At the moment the only interest I have is to just be with people like me, that believe in God and want to grow, I want to be like my Angel, I want to say to eveyone here what I think she said to me..... "Dont worry". I was left with the image in my mind of "This is going to be sooo exiting, you are not going to believe it." It was blocked in my mind for almost all of my life exept for the past year. So I am just a spiritual baby. I am almost too exited about this, its hard to find a grounding. I really feel like I could float away.
Back to top Go down
L'angel
Mage
Mage
L'angel

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Apr 2010 - 5:14

Greetings AngelTony!
Glad to see you here at our "home". We all love it! Enjoy your visits and....
Love and Light
Back to top Go down
AngelTony
Master
Master
AngelTony

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Apr 2010 - 5:16

AngelTony wrote:
Helen wrote:
Start a new thread and tell us about yourself, do you have a special interest, or gift you would like to share with us?

Is there a particular topic that interests you and you would like to know more?

It would be great if you could tell us where you found us as this would help with future promotion of the site and more friends for us all!!

Blessed be

Helenxx

(Well I had to answer other didnt I lol! )

Ohhh this site is soo nice!!
Helen found me giving Violet a hard time at Spiritual Inspirations. Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 3 12783
You dont even know how much respect I have for Helen and Violet.

The only gift I have is an experience of meeting my Angel, many years ago. I had an NDE when I was 15, and was saved by my gardian. Helen, I touched her face and saw something so powerful my life has never been the same. Before her I also had a very intense vision, of only my future. (why do I always feal silly when I say that?)

At the moment the only interest I have is to just be with people like me, that believe in God and want to grow, I want to be like my Angel, I want to say to eveyone here what I think she said to me..... "Dont worry". I was left with the image in my mind of "This is going to be sooo exiting, you are not going to believe it." It was blocked in my mind for almost all of my life exept for the past year. So I am just a spiritual baby. I am almost too exited about this, its hard to find a grounding. I really feel like I could float away.
Back to top Go down
mia
Lightworker
Lightworker
mia

Your Country : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Apr 2010 - 7:03

Hello Tony lol
I see you have found us here now lol
I agree Helen and Violet are two special ladies Smile

Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 3 862567 Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 3 538935

Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 3 469812
Love mia xxx
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Apr 2010 - 19:08

great to have you here Tony Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 3 7110

Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 3 252319 Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 3 187771

look forward to seeing you soon xx
Back to top Go down
AngelTony
Master
Master
AngelTony

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Apr 2010 - 22:40

Lets get started, we have to change the world!

Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 3 266530 Tony

Albert Einstein - "A person starts to live when he can live outside himself."
Back to top Go down
Goldenserenity
Seeker
Seeker
Goldenserenity

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Apr 2010 - 2:46

Hello again!

My name is Penny, but I go by Goldenserenity around the Internet pretty much when I join message boards and sites. I found this site when Ourspirit came and visited SpiritBoard and mentioned this beautiful place. (Thank you for doing so!)
I have been on my Spiritual path since 1996 at a time when my life was chaotic and I was trying to find some answers as to why my life was the way it was and how to make it stop. These days it's not been as bad, and I feel I have grown a lot since waking up a little bit and travelling the path I have chosen to follow. I still don't know the "Why's"...maybe one day I will though, so until then I will continue travelling and living and learning and experiencing!
I am a nurse by trade. ( 20 years now) and am looking for a new career path while I'm still young enough to be hired. I'm tired of the nursing profession! Right now for the last 2 months, I have been cooking at my moms restaurant until I decide what to do with my life. Ever been in that position? Not knowing what or where you should be??
I have been a Reiki II Practitioner for quite a few years and am awaiting to become a Reiki III. Maybe one day I will find someone that lives close to me that can attune me to that.
Anyhow, nice to be here and enjoying my time when I am here!! :-)
Back to top Go down
L'angel
Mage
Mage
L'angel

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Apr 2010 - 3:54

Glad you joined us GS. Yes, I think I do understand that feeling of not knowing where you should be!!!! I hope that we find our niche, but there could be something bigger in store for us.
Anyway, thanks for sharing and please enjoy your path at OSH!
Love and Light
Back to top Go down
AngelTony
Master
Master
AngelTony

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Apr 2010 - 5:00

Hello goldenserenity, I am very new here myself (last week, hehe) Helen and l'angle are sweethearts, and I barely know them, and so is the rest of the peeps I met on OSH. Welcome, it seems like a really pieceful place. and Reiki, wow I never heard of that before here. I can already feel the energy of this place rising. Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 3 366630

BTW: Your avatar is very nice!! The animals are very cool.

Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 3 661836
Back to top Go down
mia
Lightworker
Lightworker
mia

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Apr 2010 - 13:50

Lol, you have a nickname already GS lol
Great you have introduced yourself :hug hug:
Love mia xxx
Back to top Go down
aneaglesangel
Master
Master

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Apr 2010 - 15:09

Hmm, well, I'm a paranormal investigator with a twist. I'm not in this to "disprove" or "debunk" the existence of ghosts, I'm here to prove they exist. I'm from Massachusetts, and I have two sons. One is 22 and has given me the most awesome little grandson, we call him "Buddha" (he loves to eat and has quite the belly, LOL) and I love him so much, he lights up my life when he visits, or I visit him. My youngest is 17, going on 18 and he's driving me crazy at this time, LOL!

I became an investigator because of my own experiences which are pretty phenomenal in my eyes. I've experienced everything from negative entity attacks, to dream contacts with spirits, to seeing them, to having one stroke my hair when I cry. I'm always on the search to learn more. I also hope that when I'm done writing all of the books I'm working on that for one, people who experience negative attacks can get help without being afraid of ridicule or attack from the living. I also hope to open up some little known history that is near and dear to my heart. I also hope to make life better for those who experience activity, or who have psychic skills. I hope to open up the field to the possibilities and I hope that maybe I can make a difference, even if it's a small one. I can't see living all that I have lived and not have it all have a purpose. So I guess in a way, I'm reaching out the world, all the worlds, and hoping that they reach out to me!

I found this site when Helen came to visit one of my haunted websites, and she seemed very nice. I noticed a link to this site and figured, heck, I'd check it out. Then I came here, and everyone was so wonderful! The topics were very interesting, and of course, right up my alley!

So here I am, I like it here, and all of the wonderful people have touched my heart. So I guess now you're stuck with me! Hugs!
Back to top Go down
mia
Lightworker
Lightworker
mia

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Apr 2010 - 16:47

I happy to be stuck with you ane :hug hug:
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Apr 2010 - 21:29

Hi there GoldenSerenity/GS/Penny Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 3 Lol

I am Ourspirit on SB - very pleased to meet you and so pleased you chose to pop over!! you are very very welcome Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 3 7110

Ane - I wouldnt have it any other way, we love being 'stuck' with you!!!
Back to top Go down
AngelTony
Master
Master
AngelTony

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Apr 2010 - 22:17

Hi Ane (angel)
Welcome, OSH peeps are very nice (and I'm new here also).
I'm from Massachusetts as well!
I have a 17 year old daughter, going on 18 and she's driving me nuts!! Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 3 477302
I know your pain. (well.. my wife says..NO YOU DONT!!) Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 3 192871

What can a spoiled father say to that.

I hope to see you more...
Back to top Go down
aneaglesangel
Master
Master

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 3 EmptyThu 22 Apr 2010 - 15:15

Aw thanks guys! Hugs!

Tony, wow! You're from Mass too!? That's awesome! (Fellow Masshole, hehe, I love that word!) I think it's really weird, ya think as your kids get older, they'll drive you crazy less. But it's the opposite, they drive you crazy more! I sometimes wonder if it's built into their genetic makeup to drive us as crazy as possible before they become adults. Hugs!
Back to top Go down
L'angel
Mage
Mage
L'angel

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 3 EmptyThu 22 Apr 2010 - 15:18

Little children-little problems
Big children-LARGE problems LOL
Back to top Go down
AngelTony
Master
Master
AngelTony

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 3 EmptyThu 22 Apr 2010 - 15:23

L'angel wrote:
Little children-little problems
Big children-LARGE problems LOL

Ohhh yesss absolutely!!!

Would you believe she talked me into bringing her to the MAYHEM festival this July!! Near Boston, screaming metal music for 8 hours, DAMN this is really going to really hurt my spirituality. Look its already doing it already, I just swore!!! Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 3 107556

SH**
Back to top Go down
L'angel
Mage
Mage
L'angel

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 3 EmptyThu 22 Apr 2010 - 15:25

It will not harm you and my guides cuss...LOL
Back to top Go down
Libertas
Lightworker
Lightworker
Libertas

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 3 EmptyThu 22 Apr 2010 - 17:10

I love metal music and I'm very spiritual, a lot of metal heads are Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 3 Icon_biggrin

I love the sound of your guides L'angel!
Back to top Go down
mia
Lightworker
Lightworker
mia

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 3 EmptyThu 22 Apr 2010 - 17:11

I love rave
Back to top Go down
Libertas
Lightworker
Lightworker
Libertas

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 3 EmptyThu 22 Apr 2010 - 17:12

Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 3 Lol I just had an image of you at a rave Mia, with those glow sticks, giving it large Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 3 Lol
Back to top Go down
mia
Lightworker
Lightworker
mia

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 3 EmptyThu 22 Apr 2010 - 17:18

lol! I have never been to one.
My son went to all the local ones though and he played his music in my car and I loved it.
One day he gave me his psychedilic glasses, put a tape in and let me lay on his bed, with his headphones on, looking at the light.
Was magic.
The tape was DJ Dougal, he gave it to me.
Dunno where it is now.
He played some here tother day and I thouroughly enjoyed it lol!
Lindas hubby is a pilot, chinooks, and he brought some along for us.

btw we had some of those glowing sticks at Witney, the real thing tho lol!
Back to top Go down
Libertas
Lightworker
Lightworker
Libertas

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 3 EmptyThu 22 Apr 2010 - 17:34

I've never been to a rave, I dont dislike the music but I dont think a rave is something I'd enjoy very much.
Back to top Go down
AngelTony
Master
Master
AngelTony

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 3 EmptyThu 22 Apr 2010 - 18:30

Im sorry Angelmutley, I didnt mean any disrespect for metal heads, as a matter of fact Im a Moodies guy but Black sabbath and Ozzy was one of my favs from the 70's!!! Hes is on the new Slash CD that my daughter has with a song called "Crucify the dead" I know its very dark, but really QUITE good!!, hehehe!!

But I need more meditation music, not brain busters!! HAHA!! Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 3 366630

OK I guess thats a paradox!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tell us about yourself and how you found us.
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next