Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

Tell us about yourself and how you found us.

Go down 
+38
truthseeker58
chris
Jaime
indigogirl
kimcreative
satya
OnyxWolf
deb
tomblues
the hermit
twinks
joymaria
Sparrow
Lynn
Comet
Mother Goose
Mikkel
pluralone
aneaglesangel
Goldenserenity
L'angel
AngelTony
human species
indigomoon75
balen13
FlyingSpirit
zach
Silverla
Violetstar
lillie
rbela
mariusinlight
Libertas
Cauldron
mia
millefeori
spiritlight
Helen
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Where did you find Our Spiritual Home
By accident
Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 5 Vote_lcap9%Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 7 ]
Through a friend
Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 5 Vote_lcap25%Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 20 ]
Through a promotion website
Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 5 Vote_lcap6%Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 5 ]
Googled for a spiritual forum
Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 5 Vote_lcap11%Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 9 ]
From a banner or signature link
Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 5 Vote_lcap22%Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 22% [ 17 ]
Somewhere else (please state)
Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 5 Vote_lcap27%Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 27% [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 79

AuthorMessage
balen13
Lightworker
Lightworker
balen13

Your Country : Australia

Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 5 EmptyMon 5 Jul 2010 - 1:12

I seem to remember a mother goose on another forum I was on, but it was so long ago I can't remember which forum it would of been Wink
Back to top Go down
pluralone
Mage
Mage
pluralone

Your Country : United States

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 5 EmptyMon 5 Jul 2010 - 18:38

What is SF? Suppose I could re-read the posts and see if someone has said and I just missed it -- but I'm being lazy this morning. *grin*
plur
Back to top Go down
Libertas
Lightworker
Lightworker
Libertas

Your Country : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 5 EmptyMon 5 Jul 2010 - 18:39

SF is Spiritual Forums, another website Smile
Back to top Go down
AngelTony
Master
Master
AngelTony

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 5 EmptyMon 5 Jul 2010 - 20:05

With 2012 approaching there is going to be so many spiritual and other types of websites relating to "outside thinking" there will not be enough room or time to spend on it. You will have to become a hermit or a monk to just keep up. What is the result of spiritual saturation?? I really dont know....
Back to top Go down
Comet
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 5 EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010 - 14:39

Helen told me about the site along time ago just now finding time to surf thru it! Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 5 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Lynn
Mage
Mage
Lynn

Your Country : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 5 EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010 - 15:04

Hello

Well I would hope no one has to find a path here the way I did.

I had a LOVely computer hacker. This person (I know whom now) hacked into me comptuter and took from me some of the articles and lesson I had on it. They landed on some sites this person opened for me. NOT using Lynn as the user name tough but the native Naming Name I be given.

I was sitting her at the computer and Mia e mailed me and said join us in Chat. I was like hmmmm OK I did not re call opening this site so I clicked the link and in I went. I had already found that I was on a few sites by now and was just going throgh the process of letting Admin's know and having me removed from there.

What hackers that are not totally skilled dont get is hello a computer holds a search history even if one clears the brower the latest information is still there. Too I made the HUGE error of a password that was easy to figure out going to me and I USED it for eveyr thing so no suprise when I tried it I could sign in every site.

I joined in Chat and had a look around the site and say value in it so I choose to stay and I had Helen change me user name. I said I woudl stay and look around. I am not one to wonder many sites as the time I have is of value to me.

THIS is a good site well run as I am asked to look at so many a site ones have pasted together. This one is not that.

I had just over 20 sites opened for me out of them ONE I stayed with.....this one.

Lynn
Back to top Go down
L'angel
Mage
Mage
L'angel

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 5 EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010 - 23:46

Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 5 286757
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

Your Country : Wales

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 5 EmptySat 17 Jul 2010 - 0:00

I am so pleased you did Lynn - no coincidences, as I have said before, I do not like how you found your way here - but I love having you with us, thank you for your kind words, they really mean alot to me.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Lightworker
Lightworker
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 5 EmptySat 17 Jul 2010 - 3:32

Some how I missed this. Helen invited me, we both belong to a few of the same forums. I am so glad she invited me & I joined up. I belong to a number of forums but I could never get comfortable there. Either the forum was too big or too small.

I've been told I was clairaudient & an Indigo. *Shakes my head no* I am so much more than just that. That's just the start of who I was & what I have become & where I am going.

btw I was on SF too. Don't miss it at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Ahoi   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 5 EmptySun 15 Aug 2010 - 17:37

This is a 'copy and paste' job since I'm lazy... Rolling Eyes (I had originally posted this in the Welcome section but will post here too).

I happened to find out about this place via Lynn and thought I'd join and check it out.

A bit about me: I had a soul exchange close to the age of 24 (I'm currently 30). I do have a website on my experiences (which have yet to end of course).

My hobbies/interests are: WWI and II U-Boats, Cape Horn ships, Vintage/Retro Living (pre-1941), Natural Living and Healing (I am an omnivore) - included in the healing: Crystal therapy, plant/flower essences, essential oils, homeopathy and herbs.

I consider myself an Agnostic (to me any 'Divine' is totally unknowable and I am very slowly going from being an 'Apathetic' Agnostic to a 'Theistic' Agnostic - believing in some sort of 'force').

Where I am at now with my path: Not sure - my recent experience has been finding out about having lived in Finland (probably in Rauma) as a fisherman named Jukka (the name came to me unexpectedly in a dream) during the later half of the 19th century. I am really interested in finding more out about seafaring in Finland during the 19th century and trying to connect more with Finland (a place I had visited even during my WWII era life).

The Seafarer wakey
Back to top Go down
joymaria
Seeker
Seeker

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 5 EmptyTue 7 Sep 2010 - 5:11

Hi,my name is Joy

I'm a stay at home mom, and I live in the Southern US.

I recently discovered, through reading and talking with others, that what I always though was "weird" about myself, was actually quite normal in some groups.

I'm searching for more answers on exactly how to develop my talents and also gain some understanding. I am doing this because I have an almost 4 yr old daughter, and she seems to have inherited the family trait for "weirdness" in fact seems to be more powerful than I ever have been, and I think that by understanding and developing myself I can help her out when she's old enough to know that "normal" people don't blow out lightbulbs when they get angry, or see their deceased grandparents in their bedroom ( she has never met them but she has told me all about them, stuff i didn't even know, but my husband confirms is true)

So, what area of the forum should I post in?

And does anyone have any good suggestions for books I could read?
Back to top Go down
pluralone
Mage
Mage
pluralone

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 5 EmptyTue 7 Sep 2010 - 8:16

Welcome, Joy -- I'm so glad you found our little community! Sounds like you'll fit right in. Post under whatever forum heading seems to best fit the subject, and if you put it in the wrong place one of the moderators here will move it for ya, no problem.

I don't have any book recommendations, but I'm sure others here will have a few.

Looking forward to seeing you around the forum!
plur
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Lightworker
Lightworker
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 5 EmptyTue 7 Sep 2010 - 13:38

Welcome from me So glad you made it Joy !
Back to top Go down
joymaria
Seeker
Seeker

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 5 EmptyTue 7 Sep 2010 - 14:47

Elfay wrote:
Welcome from me So glad you made it Joy !
Hi Elfay! Thanks for sending me this link, this is a VERY interesting site!

I'm still feeling a little overwhelmed with info, but I know that I will eventually find what I need, so thanks so much for sending me the link Smile
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Lightworker
Lightworker
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 5 EmptyTue 7 Sep 2010 - 15:00

Take your time and spend all the time you need looking around. Everyone here is very friendly and super helpful !
Back to top Go down
twinks
Enlightened
Enlightened
twinks

PostSubject: hi   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 5 EmptyFri 15 Oct 2010 - 20:38

hi everyone,
hope you dont mind the lack of CAPITOLS.
im looking forward to sorting my way through this site.
im into all spiritual stuff,have been all my life. i am whats called by some as a "releaser of souls" that sounds very cool, but it isnt. in fact i havent done much of that for a couple of years now. i think being around people who are not like minded as me is the reason. i dont get a chance to talk about spooky stuff much now. whereas i did a few years ago(due to my job). shame, but life is quiter now.
my jobs are holistic therapist(enjoy that one) and a carer for a disabled lady who used to be my sister in law,(dont enjoy that much).
my hobbies are swimming, walking, reading, tv, films, snoozing.
thats it for now.
no spell check??!!
but smilies.
Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 5 210306
Back to top Go down
the hermit
Lightworker
Lightworker

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 5 EmptyFri 15 Oct 2010 - 23:48

Someone mentioned the site in a post
I checked you out and here I am
I do that sort of thing
"Seek out like minded people"

hermie
Back to top Go down
Libertas
Lightworker
Lightworker
Libertas

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 5 EmptySat 16 Oct 2010 - 9:14

Great to have you both here Smile
Back to top Go down
tomblues
Seeker
Seeker
tomblues

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 5 EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010 - 3:07

Hello,
Glad to find this site. I was redirected here by another spiritual site. Just want to kow why I am here, so if anyone has any cools Ideas, just tell me. haha!
Actuall a friend a while ago told me about a few of these places. Nice to be here, I hope I can learn from many of you.
Tom
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 5 EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010 - 15:59

Great to have you here Tom

I am sure you will find many friends here waiting to help you explore your spiritual path - look forward to learning with you

Love and light

Helenxx
Back to top Go down
deb
Spiritual
Spiritual
deb

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 5 EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010 - 16:01

Hi, I'm Deb

I'm in the southern U.S. I'm a mom and a librarian. I have a husband, 2 black Manx cats, and 2 sons, one in college and one still in high school. The oldest was home schooled until college, and this is the first year in public school for my 16 yr old. So far so good. He's enjoying it.

I have always been interested in the paranormal, the metaphysical, the esoteric, even as a small child, I loved spooky stuff, although you couldn't pay me to stand beside my bed at night! I'd take a running leap to get in the bed because I was just sure that if I stood by it more than a couple of seconds, something would reach out and grab me! LOL Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 5 7898 Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 5 478568 Thankfully I did eventually grow out of that.

My metaphysical interests pretty much run the gamut, but Traditional Astrology, Ageless Wisdom, vibrational healing, and NDE/OBE/consciousness studies are at the top. I'm a member of the A.R.E. (Edgar Cayce's Asso. of Research and Enlightenment). I enjoy reading about the impact of all these things on society through out history and one of my favorite periods for things related to the occult/spirit communication, etc. is late 19th and early 20th century, and of course all periods of history for astrology. I also enjoy Tarot, I have an interest in UFOs, but it's rather a passive interest. Only so many hours in the day!

Hobbies, hmmm.... Not a lot of time for those, but I do find time to read - all kinds of books, from the edifying sort to the purely escapist fiction. And I love movies, especially old movies. I have enjoyed quilting in the past, but, sadly, don't have the time or space to give to it right now. I love socializing over a cup of coffee, a glass of wine or whatever, with good conversation and just hanging out. Favorite foods include chocolate, Italian food, sushi, and good ol' Southern home-cooking.

So.... that's the brief of me.
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 5 EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010 - 16:08

Thank you deb - its great to have you here!

Love that Southern drawl lol!! and southern fried chicken!!! mmmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
deb
Spiritual
Spiritual
deb

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 5 EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010 - 16:46

Thanks! It's nice to meet someone from Wales. I was there - oh, ages ago now, and had a very lovely time. Spent some time in Cardiff, went to the Castle there and the arboretum - I think that's what it was called. We ate a lot of Welsh cakes, too. Yum. That was in 1990 I think. And even farther back than that I was in Swansea for a day, catching the ferry to Ireland. Those were good times! Maybe someday I'll make it farther north. I've always wanted to, but just never did.
Back to top Go down
OnyxWolf
Believer
Believer
OnyxWolf

Your Country : none

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 5 EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 3:04

Hi, just wanted to tell a bit about myself, I am a deeply spiritual person, a little too deep I sometimes think, ever since I was a small child I have always remembered where I came from and remembering this has caused a lifetime of depression because I saw and felt how painful the world and people around me were but I couldn't escape them, as they were my family.

I am 32 now and I have been through a lot and learned a lot, I have regained my gifts of being able to speak with spirits, spirits who are passed over and ones still alive, usually animals and children who are alive now, but I am trying to learn to be confident in my gifts and to learn how to be happy in this life, I still know too much of my home I left behind to be born here.

But I have a wonderful fiance who I never imagined could be mine and two beautiful baby boys, Oliver and Skylar, oliver is one and skylar is 4 months old, it's amazing to have my own children and we communicate without speaking which confuses others, because I will sometimes answer them outloud and people kind of look at me weird or think im talking to them. it's the same with animals Smile Im lucky and blessed that my fiance is so understanding and accepting of me and what may seem some weirdness in me.

I am deeply in the ancient egyptian ways, my God is Anubis and my Goddess is Hathor, the sights and sounds of those good times brings tears to my eyes and warmth to my heart. I sure do miss the old days when life was simple and pure and there was no need to be scared of the gifts you have.

Well I found this place while looking for a skin for a board I was wanting to make, I loved the looks of it here and decided to join.
Back to top Go down
Lynn
Mage
Mage
Lynn

Your Country : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 5 EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 3:12

Hello

Onyxwolf

Warm welcome to OSH. It too be a bit "weird" to me mate of 29 years now. I have three kids.. ( rodents one might seem me call them.

I hope ye enjoy one's stay here its a wonderful and very happy site to wonder.

Jump right in....

Lynn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tell us about yourself and how you found us.
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next