Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

Tell us about yourself and how you found us.

Go down 
+38
truthseeker58
chris
Jaime
indigogirl
kimcreative
satya
OnyxWolf
deb
tomblues
the hermit
twinks
joymaria
Sparrow
Lynn
Comet
Mother Goose
Mikkel
pluralone
aneaglesangel
Goldenserenity
L'angel
AngelTony
human species
indigomoon75
balen13
FlyingSpirit
zach
Silverla
Violetstar
lillie
rbela
mariusinlight
Libertas
Cauldron
mia
millefeori
spiritlight
Helen
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Where did you find Our Spiritual Home
By accident
Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 7 ]
Through a friend
Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 20 ]
Through a promotion website
Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 5 ]
Googled for a spiritual forum
Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 9 ]
From a banner or signature link
Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 2 Vote_lcap22%Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 22% [ 17 ]
Somewhere else (please state)
Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 2 Vote_lcap27%Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 27% [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 79

AuthorMessage
rbela
Novice
Novice

Your Country : United Kingdom

Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 2 EmptyThu 3 Dec 2009 - 12:19

I found Helen in my class where I was teaching a course on Psychic Intuition development and she told me about her forum there which im so happy to participate! You are doing a great job Helen! Lots of love..x
Back to top Go down
lillie
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Dec 2009 - 17:09

Hello Everyone

Well Helen 'found me' lol and here I am ! I too dont really have any special skills as just beginning on this wonderful road - so lots to learn and its going to be very exciting journey I am sure. I am fascinated by Inspirational Writing and Psychic Art - so who knows one day I may be able to develop this in time..... Have to find a developing circle first though lol - I look forward to having a chat with some of you in the chat room !!

Sue xx
Back to top Go down
Violetstar
Master
Master
Violetstar

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 2 EmptyWed 23 Dec 2009 - 0:19

Welcome to all you newbies i'm sure you'll enjoy the forum Smile
Back to top Go down
Silverla
Novice
Novice
Silverla

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Dec 2009 - 14:29

I found it from a link at another spiritual forum. I am really still searching for a spiritual forum I truly resonate with, though that one comes close. I love the look and calming atmosphere of this one and hope to stick around x Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 2 210306

I'm Sharron, but I prefer my "spiritual" name, Silverla, a crystal healer and angel worker from the UK (though neither are my day job more is the pity).
Back to top Go down
Libertas
Lightworker
Lightworker
Libertas

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Dec 2009 - 15:16

Welcome to the forum Silverla, I look forward to seeing you around here Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 2 Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

Your Country : Wales

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Dec 2009 - 18:20

Thank you for joining us - I really hope you 'stick' around too

look forward to getting to know you

blessed be

Helenx
Back to top Go down
zach
Enlightened
Enlightened
zach

Your Country : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Jan 2010 - 1:29

Merry Meet Fearsome Queer Folks of the Earth

Greetings and salutation

I am Zacharias Misecordia

I am 21 years old and I am currently mentoring Elemental Magic, Candle Magic and Psychic Powers in Interdisciplinary Studies Program of Ateneo de Manila University.

While I am teaching as lecturer I am also taking up a degree in
Religious Studies. I am also currently taking up a course of Sacred Magic, Earth
Magic and Herbalism.

I am also a member of Spirit Questors, a group of young psychic volunteers who render paranormal service free of charge

Well that's all

Merry meet
merry part
merry meet again

Blessed Be...
Back to top Go down
mia
Lightworker
Lightworker
mia

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Jan 2010 - 1:45

Blinkin heck!
You wont have time to be bored will you? lol
Welcome Zacharias Smile
Come join in our posts
Love mia xx
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Jan 2010 - 1:54

Merry meet

indeed mia lol

welcome to our community, I really look forward to reading your posts!

Blessed be
Back to top Go down
Libertas
Lightworker
Lightworker
Libertas

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Jan 2010 - 8:35

Welcome to the forum! Smile
Back to top Go down
zach
Enlightened
Enlightened
zach

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Jan 2010 - 9:15

AngelMutley wrote:
Welcome to the forum! Smile

Thanks Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 2 286757
Back to top Go down
FlyingSpirit
Novice
Novice

Your Country : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Jan 2010 - 12:49

Hi Helen - you found me Smile and invited me here. Mind you I didn't realise when I logged in that I should have used my real name.. so it's Larina here as the FlyingSpirit.. having a mosey and looking around. Thanks for the invitexx
Back to top Go down
mia
Lightworker
Lightworker
mia

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Jan 2010 - 12:51

Hello Flying Spirit Smile
And welcome xx
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Jan 2010 - 16:42

Thank you for joining us - and no need to use your real name, but I can change it if you would like me too - just let me know

Thanks again, blessed be x
Back to top Go down
balen13
Lightworker
Lightworker
balen13

Your Country : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 2 EmptyFri 8 Jan 2010 - 3:13

Hi All,

I'm Chris Beacock, Otherwise known as Balen.

I was introduced to the forums through an invite sent by Neil Ocampo on Facebook.
Back to top Go down
zach
Enlightened
Enlightened
zach

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 2 EmptyFri 8 Jan 2010 - 3:19

welcome

balen13

Glad to have you here

merry meet... merry part... merry meet again

blessed be...

I am the one who invite you here

my real name is zacharias misecordia

neal ocampo is only my pet name

thanks for having the time to join us

i hope you will like your stay here
Back to top Go down
balen13
Lightworker
Lightworker
balen13

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 2 EmptyFri 8 Jan 2010 - 3:22

Thanks Zacharias!
I'm sure I will
Back to top Go down
zach
Enlightened
Enlightened
zach

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 2 EmptyFri 8 Jan 2010 - 3:24

If you have friends that are also pagans ,witch, wiccans, shamans,or heathen

Please invite them to join here
Back to top Go down
balen13
Lightworker
Lightworker
balen13

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 2 EmptyFri 8 Jan 2010 - 3:26

No Probs Zacharias, will do.
Back to top Go down
indigomoon75
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Feb 2010 - 15:08

Hi!

I just seen this site in a signature link in Spiritual Inspiration so thought I would come and say hi!!

I'm interested in all sorts of things from astrology and palmistry, reiki, tai chi, meditation, spiritual development etc etc.

I am intuitive and also read oracle cards.

I'm currently studying for a phd looking at personal experience of psychic reading & spirituality on the internet. Its a fascinating subject, particularly because I have been a member of various communities like this one since 1999.

Look forward to meeting you all and having a nosey through the forums!
Bright Blessings
Indigomoon xx
Back to top Go down
Cauldron
Master
Master
Cauldron

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Feb 2010 - 16:55

Blessings to you, looking forward to getting to know you more
Back to top Go down
Libertas
Lightworker
Lightworker
Libertas

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Feb 2010 - 17:05

Hiya Indigomoon, it's great to meet you Very Happy
You have a great range of interests, you are gonna fit right in here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
human species
Believer
Believer
human species

Your Country : Canada

PostSubject: I'm New   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Feb 2010 - 1:01

Hi There,

I've recently begun a journey into Holistic Nutrition, and I am loving it! I've become a different person within the last year, I've grieved my old self and now I am embracing my new self. I believe that my path is in healing and I want to learn from others. I've been having some difficulty finding my mentor, so in the meantime I am learning valuable information from wonderful people who are generously sharing their insights. I've surrendered my heart to the universe and I'm following their lead, I believe that's how I found this sight.

I bless all of you with love and light, and I look forwarding to learning from you and learning with you.

With all my love,
Human Species
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Feb 2010 - 1:07

A very warm welcome to you human species,

What a fascinating topic, please feel free to share anything you wish on this topic at the kitchen table, and of course any other topics you have an interest in around the board.

Thank you for stopping by and I am really pleased you found us, look forward to getting to know you Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 2 7110

Blessed be

Helen xx
Back to top Go down
FlyingSpirit
Novice
Novice

Your Country : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 2 EmptyFri 19 Feb 2010 - 14:20

Gosh I'm not sure where the days have gone - but I have just checked my emails and found the site again. Thanks for the welcome Helen - i got cauaght up in life and forgot how interesting this site looked (and that it existed):S.. anyway I'm back now to learing more and sharing more. Hope life proceeds well for all - and I think I'll stick to the Flying Spirit name - its one i used years ago and one I've grown comfy with lol:)xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tell us about yourself and how you found us.
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next