Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

Tell us about yourself and how you found us.

Go down 
+38
truthseeker58
chris
Jaime
indigogirl
kimcreative
satya
OnyxWolf
deb
tomblues
the hermit
twinks
joymaria
Sparrow
Lynn
Comet
Mother Goose
Mikkel
pluralone
aneaglesangel
Goldenserenity
L'angel
AngelTony
human species
indigomoon75
balen13
FlyingSpirit
zach
Silverla
Violetstar
lillie
rbela
mariusinlight
Libertas
Cauldron
mia
millefeori
spiritlight
Helen
42 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Where did you find Our Spiritual Home
By accident
Tell us about yourself and how you found us. Vote_lcap9%Tell us about yourself and how you found us. Vote_rcap
 9% [ 7 ]
Through a friend
Tell us about yourself and how you found us. Vote_lcap25%Tell us about yourself and how you found us. Vote_rcap
 25% [ 20 ]
Through a promotion website
Tell us about yourself and how you found us. Vote_lcap6%Tell us about yourself and how you found us. Vote_rcap
 6% [ 5 ]
Googled for a spiritual forum
Tell us about yourself and how you found us. Vote_lcap11%Tell us about yourself and how you found us. Vote_rcap
 11% [ 9 ]
From a banner or signature link
Tell us about yourself and how you found us. Vote_lcap22%Tell us about yourself and how you found us. Vote_rcap
 22% [ 17 ]
Somewhere else (please state)
Tell us about yourself and how you found us. Vote_lcap27%Tell us about yourself and how you found us. Vote_rcap
 27% [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 79

AuthorMessage
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

Your Country : Wales

Tell us about yourself and how you found us. Empty
PostSubject: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. EmptySat 8 Nov 2008 - 3:13

Start a new thread and tell us about yourself, do you have a special interest, or gift you would like to share with us?

Is there a particular topic that interests you and you would like to know more?

It would be great if you could tell us where you found us as this would help with future promotion of the site and more friends for us all!!

Blessed be

Helenxx

(Well I had to answer other didnt I lol! )

Last edited by Helen on Wed 20 Oct 2010 - 16:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. EmptyWed 18 Mar 2009 - 16:31

Thought I would BUMP this topic as no one has seen it Sad

It would be really great to hear your views, and of course where you found us!!

Thank you for taking part
Back to top Go down
spiritlight
Novice
Novice

Your Country : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. EmptyWed 18 Mar 2009 - 17:19

I'm Kim, I'm a developing medium. I'm nearly 51, married to steve i have 3 grown up children, a 9 year old cutie of a stepson and 8 week old grandson.I'm a nurse and love all things paranormal and spiritual.I love to go ghost hunting over nighters are best!! i found this site through google and love to chat and read of others experiences.
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. EmptyWed 18 Mar 2009 - 17:28

spiritlight wrote:
I'm Kim, I'm a developing medium. I'm nearly 51, married to steve i have 3 grown up children, a 9 year old cutie of a stepson and 8 week old grandson.I'm a nurse and love all things paranormal and spiritual.I love to go ghost hunting over nighters are best!! i found this site through google and love to chat and read of others experiences.

Thank you -

oh wow, you must be so loved up at the moment with an 8 week old grandson - we would love to see some pictures - the gallery has been set now so every member has a photo album here on The Spiritual Centre!!!!!

I really look forward to having you around, and if you would like to practise anytime, PM me and we can organise a chat night!!!
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. EmptyFri 31 Jul 2009 - 1:43

Hi Mille

Thank you for stopping by and great to learn more about you, glad you are enjoying country life it sounds amazing....

Really look forward to seeing you here more often ((hugs)) and will look into the red diamond orb for you and see what I can find - sounds interesting!

Brightest blessings xx
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. EmptyFri 31 Jul 2009 - 2:32

you are very welcome mille and I am really glad you have opened the door and found us waiting with a warm smile and a big hug!!

I to believe that when one door closes another opens - do you mind me asking what door has closed? dont worry of it is to personal, I am also a believer in everything happens for a reason and that there is no such thing as a coincidence - so you are meant to be here!!!

Brightest blessings
Back to top Go down
mia
Lightworker
Lightworker
mia

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. EmptyFri 31 Jul 2009 - 15:26

Hello Mille give us a hug
And Welcome to Our sh

Love mia xx
Back to top Go down
Cauldron
Master
Master
Cauldron

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. EmptyFri 31 Jul 2009 - 21:38

how did you find this site Mia? If you don'tmind me asking
Back to top Go down
Cauldron
Master
Master
Cauldron

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. EmptyFri 31 Jul 2009 - 21:39

I found it through another site that is run by a member of here
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. EmptySat 1 Aug 2009 - 0:43

Thanks for sharing, well there loss is our gain !! I hope you feel at home here ghug we are looking forward to having you
here with us multi hug

Blessed be,and see you soon
Back to top Go down
mia
Lightworker
Lightworker
mia

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. EmptySat 1 Aug 2009 - 11:10

well lady lol
I did put loads in my intro.
Weather here is windy and warm at the moment.
Had lots of rain though too.
No worries Smile
It's odd, I used to moan about the weather if it was cold, wet etc.
Now I don't care!
I love the wind and rain if it's gentle rain.
Thunderstorms . yes please!
oh god!
I dun it again
I rambled
sorry

I think I found this site by googling
Probably cos I got bored with the sites I was on at the time.

Love mia xx
Back to top Go down
mia
Lightworker
Lightworker
mia

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. EmptySat 1 Aug 2009 - 15:36

mille the intros are here, just scroll down Smile

http://thespiritualcentre.ephpbb.com/stop-by-to-say-hello-f1/

give us a hug
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. EmptySat 1 Aug 2009 - 23:45

millefeori wrote:
Hello Again,
i am still a bit lost to the threads, i think i am double posting, last time i posted, i did not see my posts, not sure what i clicked, but Walllllaaaaaaa there I am LOL~~ I am sorry, for the excess posts... is there a Delete Button~~ LOL Ayeee veyyyy
For Mia, i still have not gotten to the Bios/ on here, am learning one step at a time ~~LOL
there's so much to read~~ Amazing from where i was To be here ~ like *Night * & Day*

Thank you again, for accepting me to this Wonderful Colorful Magikal interesting spiritual friendly community xoxoxoxoxoxox
L*L*L
mille Smile

I havent seen any double posts, and its really no bother for me to delete them - are you having trouble getting around the site? if I can help just yell or PM me, want you to have the best time when you are here, not get lost trying to find your way around...thank you for joining us give us a hug ghug
Back to top Go down
Libertas
Lightworker
Lightworker
Libertas

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. EmptySun 2 Aug 2009 - 0:22

I found this place on another forum that Helen is a member of Very Happy
I don't really have any "special skills", not that I know of anyway. I'm kinda still learning about that side of me. I think there is a more to find out.
I've had lots of weird stuff happen to me over the years, which has made me totally believe in the afterlife despite a very religious upbringing that taught me to believe the total opposite of most things I believe in now.
I believe in fate, I don't believe in coincidence. I've just started out on my path as a pagan witch. Something else I'm still learning about.
Ummmm I think that's me. lol!
Back to top Go down
mariusinlight
Novice
Novice
mariusinlight

Your Country : United States

PostSubject: hi   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. EmptyWed 23 Sep 2009 - 21:27

Hello, my name is Marius. Found website throu someone sending me email. Thought can be of service to spiritualy growing people. Feel free to write to me Smile
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. EmptyWed 23 Sep 2009 - 21:54

Thank you for joining us marius - look forward to getting to know you around the forum
Back to top Go down
rbela
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. EmptyWed 2 Dec 2009 - 14:24

Hello Helen!

It is lovely to be able to join your forum. And it was wonderful to meet you. I hope the good vibes in this world keep increasing through this beautiful forum of yours.

Love,
Robin Bela
www.robinreiki.com
www.coursesinreiki.com
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. EmptyThu 3 Dec 2009 - 0:42

Robin - thank you so much for joining us Tell us about yourself and how you found us. 7110

Thank you for your kind words and it was great to meet you too, I look forward to many more meetings xx

take a look around and feel free to add or comment on anything you see

blessed be
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself and how you found us.   Tell us about yourself and how you found us. Empty

Back to top Go down

Tell us about yourself and how you found us.
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next