Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

What is Spirituality to you?

Go down 
+12
Lynn
christaljade
zach
horrorchickiebabe
Violetstar
Free
Cauldron
wyldeflower
mia
mysticalmagic
wendy
Helen
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

A way of life?
What is Spirituality to you? - Page 2 Vote_lcap34%What is Spirituality to you? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 34% [ 16 ]
A hobby?
What is Spirituality to you? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%What is Spirituality to you? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
A learning experience?
What is Spirituality to you? - Page 2 Vote_lcap28%What is Spirituality to you? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 28% [ 13 ]
A talking point?
What is Spirituality to you? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%What is Spirituality to you? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
A common interest?
What is Spirituality to you? - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%What is Spirituality to you? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 3 ]
Some of the above - please state
What is Spirituality to you? - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%What is Spirituality to you? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
All of the above
What is Spirituality to you? - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%What is Spirituality to you? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 6 ]
Other - please state
What is Spirituality to you? - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%What is Spirituality to you? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 47

AuthorMessage
Amberain
Elder
Elder
Amberain

Your Country : Wales

What is Spirituality to you? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is Spirituality to you?   What is Spirituality to you? - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Jun 2013 - 13:50

Understanding that we are all connected ,one unity,  and unconditional love is the connection ... we are all spirit walking and finding our own truths .... Allowing yourself to be filled with inspiration, which also translates into love, joy, wisdom, peacefulness, and service....
To me spirituality is all this and also a personal connection with oneself , (consciousness of higher self) and the universe , divinity , the sacred and spirit . 

Spirituality to me is my  also a personal search, in finding greater meaning and purpose in my existence.In having a sense of peace and purpose. It also relates to the process of developing beliefs around the meaning of life and connection with others.

These two quotes sum it up for me Smile

"One of the great gifts of spiritual knowledge is that it realigns your sense of self to something you may not have even ever imagined was within you. "

"When we awaken to the true nature of self, we are freed from many of the fears that plague us so unnecessarily."
Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2