Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

Question from a friend

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

Your Country : Wales

Question from a friend Empty
PostSubject: Question from a friend   Question from a friend EmptyTue 16 Aug 2011 - 0:30

Hey all

I have a question put to me and wanted your advice on how best to deal with it:

A friend and her partner were feeling lots of energy around them so decided to film in night vision - and what they saw shocked them: they saw 8/9 orbs circling the room but all coming from the same place on the wall - now they are concerned that they have a portal.....

Neither has experience in this field and now want to know what to do - they do not feel threatened (atm) and would like to know who/what they are and then how to deal with them...

Can I get some advice please guys and gals xxx
Back to top Go down
simonk
Spiritual
Spiritual
simonk

Your Country : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Question from a friend   Question from a friend EmptyTue 16 Aug 2011 - 4:01

Orbs are a number of things and some of those things are far from spiritual. I am not going to suggest that the orbs your friends have witnessed are not paranormal phenomena. It could be that and a combination of the two. One obvious possibility is that the orbs are photographic or optical artifacts. Products of lights unfortunate ability to bounce around and reflect off anything and in terms of a flash picture; or observation using light sources in dark spaces. On the edge between light and the darkness lays the unseen, the unreal and the unknown. More that lays beyond is not yet understood.

Possibility two is that they are not all photographic artifacts and there is a group of people experiencing the appearance of orbs which seem to focus or emanate from a specific place in their home. OK. What's Happening she screamed in the movie Poltergeist. Relax. There are not a lot of people that can tell you unequivocally, exactly what orbs are. We simply can't measure or quantify them in a definitive way. In other words, there are a bunch of theories and more data is always needed. We are left with the evidence of our experience.

I have witnessed apparitions and experience ghostly manifestations as well as some freaky poltergeist activity. Orbs in my experience have been attached to my UFO observatons. multi dimensional probes or alien machines. I dunno. Since this experience is occurring in a house we will assume for the moment it has to do with human history and it's attachment to or imprint on life and the cosmic earth record. OK. I'm good with that. I can only say what they might be.

Without the benefit of personal experience in this siting I can only suggest that there are many ways orbs can be presented to us in material reality. Are they really there? The answer is yes and no. They don't have to be there but you can make them there as a way for you to physically relate to what you are sensing. Our minds can do this for us or to us. I am privy to the experience of a number of people witnessing a specific apparation while others sensed or saw nothing other than our simultaneous reaction to the experience. Why?, another time.

I have experience what some might call an orb which turned out to be a window where I viewed strange landscapes and unique vistas, and snippets of peoples lives. I have seen apparitions made visible to me that where the past experiences imprinted on the space or place. No spirits involved, no presence or entities. Merely a manifestation of my senses producing what I am sensing of the energies of the past. Yes; an orb could be the emanation of a presence whose energy output is not strong enough to manifest fully but as much it is up to your mind to assist the process of emergence into our space time or at least closer in vibration to it. The orb is a piece of a puzzle. or part of a whole.

I think there is no single explanation for orbs. It is possible for it to become exactly what you want the experience to be or it is a true paranormal experience you have to examine objectively and without conclusion. Nothing is just what it seems, there is often more to it. Don't maximize your entities unnecessarily. The simplest explanation can be that there is no explanation, yet.

Love and Light dispelling the darkness

Sim

Back to top Go down
pluralone
Mage
Mage
pluralone

Your Country : United States

PostSubject: Re: Question from a friend   Question from a friend EmptyWed 17 Aug 2011 - 2:22

Excellent response, Sim.

If your friends are not 'bothered' by these presences, they may want to take some time to just observe the phenomenon. I think there's a balance to shoot for in doing that, though: I'd advise against additional attempts to record them, and more focus on defining what they sense of these beings without the help of electronic devices; it's possible the recordings could attract more - and different - energies.

Using their own 'extra' senses to observe these energies is a great exercise in expanding awareness. Your friends may want to focus on in how many ways they sense these energies: What is the physical response? Do they feel a vibration on their skin or some point of their body, are there visual or auditory clues as to the energies' presence? Is there an emotional response? Are the energies as strongly sensed during the day as they are at night? Lots to explore there.

I think it would be a good idea to teach these folks how to clear and protect their space in the event that things begin to feel iffy in regards to these energies. Not that I'd expect that to happen; it's just good information for any sensitive to have.

Helen, it would be great if you'd keep us posted as things develop.
Back to top Go down
simonk
Spiritual
Spiritual
simonk

Your Country : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Question from a friend   Question from a friend EmptyWed 17 Aug 2011 - 5:15

I might suggest something that helped me "clear the air" in a place where I really needed to reach a deep state of meditation or get a clearer perception of what I was sensing. I turned the power off at the main breaker. You don't want to do it for long for obvious reasons but I find that the greatest clarity of thought and perception I have known has come either during power failures or deep in the woods. All that electromagnetic energy makes things murky. I moved from a life in the deep woods and rural spaces to a major city. They say you get use to the constancy of the infrasound. The whirr, humm, pulse and pound of our collective life in the city can be immensely draining as it is distracting. I prepare for my timed blackout by lighting a series of coloured candles through the house for protection, healing. Focus on the light; the light is the truth. Love is the source from God/All. Leave fear in the darkness. The truth is written upon our hearts and minds. If love, good and constructive are the cornerstone of our pursuits then sweet fruit will come of the early seeds you plant.

Thumbs up Pluralone. Good advice for dealing with dreams as well. Hmmm. I see a pattern. Explore the experience with the wonder of a child. Don't judge it. Let it Be.

Have Fun

Sim

Back to top Go down
aneaglesangel
Master
Master

Your Country : United States

PostSubject: Re: Question from a friend   Question from a friend EmptyFri 19 Aug 2011 - 16:02

I think there's some good advice here. I don't usually suggest an investigation unless the people seem to need verification. It's very hard to say what the source of an orb is without seeing the footage and even then it can be hard. I usually suggest communicating with them in words if they are doing things that bother the living. Ya know, give them some house rules and be kind, but firm with them. This doesn't sound like there's been any activity?

Usually it's best to see if communicating with them helps to alleviate the activity. But if there's no activity, why prod it? If it's quiet and the ghosts get stirred up then it could get quite active. Not sure if they want that. But if they want to go further with it, I can always explain to them safe ways to try their own home investigation. Hugs!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question from a friend   Question from a friend Empty

Back to top Go down

Question from a friend
Page 1 of 1