Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

My Friend is Having IVF

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Libertas
Lightworker
Lightworker
Libertas

Your Country : United Kingdom

My Friend is Having IVF Empty
PostSubject: My Friend is Having IVF   My Friend is Having IVF EmptySat 28 May 2011 - 8:37

My friend Karen is desperate for a child but sadly there are issues with both her and her husband which are making it difficult.

She has had 3 or 4 attempts at IVF on the NHS which were not successful and is now undergoing another cycle which they are paying for themselves.
In this cycle one egg survived and was implanted into her on Thursday.

I know some might say that a child is not part of her journey in this life but we don't know that and any help she can have for this attempt to be sucessful or at worst to just help heal any pain she has suffered would be greatly appreciated.

She has had to sit and watch so many of her friends have children over these past few months and while it hurts her to see she has been nothing but lovely about it all and not at all bitter.
Her brother has a 5 month old daughter and she is a good friend of my sister's. She has been so kind and sweet to my sister.

I so hope this attempt works out for them. They would make great parents.
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

Your Country : Wales

PostSubject: Re: My Friend is Having IVF   My Friend is Having IVF EmptySat 28 May 2011 - 14:44

of course, blessings to them and added to healing circle list also xxxx
Back to top Go down
Libertas
Lightworker
Lightworker
Libertas

PostSubject: Re: My Friend is Having IVF   My Friend is Having IVF EmptySat 28 May 2011 - 14:55

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Libertas
Lightworker
Lightworker
Libertas

PostSubject: Re: My Friend is Having IVF   My Friend is Having IVF EmptyFri 17 Jun 2011 - 18:56

My friend's IVF failed, she isn't pregnant Sad

They are now considering selling their home. They brought a family home all those years ago and are now thinking of downsizing and maybe use the left over cash to fund another attempt.

So sad Sad
Back to top Go down
indigogirl
Apprentice
Apprentice
indigogirl

Your Country : United States

PostSubject: Re: My Friend is Having IVF   My Friend is Having IVF EmptySat 18 Jun 2011 - 1:53

that is so sad to hear. People that want children, truly want them should be able to have them. Being a parent is the most wonderful thing I've ever done. My heart goes out to your friends.
Back to top Go down
Libertas
Lightworker
Lightworker
Libertas

PostSubject: Re: My Friend is Having IVF   My Friend is Having IVF EmptySat 18 Jun 2011 - 9:12

Thanks Smile
It seems wrong when you see teenagers sleeping about, making babies, and being awful parents, and then a couple who would make great parents are struggling.
I am hoping that a miracle will happen and she will fall pregnant naturally and unexpectedly. That happened to a work friend of mine recently and I hope it happens for them too.
Back to top Go down
indigogirl
Apprentice
Apprentice
indigogirl

Your Country : United States

PostSubject: Re: My Friend is Having IVF   My Friend is Having IVF EmptySat 18 Jun 2011 - 15:09

one of my co workers tried for five years to get pregnant. They ended up adopting their nephew ( mom is mentally ill) shortly after they brought the infant home she ended up getting pregnant. DR.S thought that her caring for the infant kicked in her fertility. INTERESTING.
Back to top Go down
Kapitan_Prien
Enlightened
Enlightened
Kapitan_Prien

Your Country : none

PostSubject: Re: My Friend is Having IVF   My Friend is Having IVF EmptySat 18 Jun 2011 - 16:37

This might be an 'off the wall' remark - but I had thought of perhaps a past life issue that would affect her health now with having children. I know it seems a bit loopy, but one never knows.

I agree though - it is sad when she would love to have a kid and there's all these other people getting pregnant and putting their babies in dumpsters and such. Disgusting.
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

Your Country : Wales

PostSubject: Re: My Friend is Having IVF   My Friend is Having IVF EmptySat 18 Jun 2011 - 20:50

oh I am so sorry for them, thank you for letting us know tho...

My sister was had one of her tubes removed because of a cyst, and therefore only has a 50% chance of conceiving...she went on to try for over 6 years - THEN I got pregnant with my eldest and she was so thrilled and supportive (I felt awful at first) I had my son and within a day of my giving birth - she found out she was pregnant!!!! The reasoning is that she relaxed, and didnt worry so she was able to concieve and go on to give birth to a beautiful daughter.

She has since had 2 more beautiful healthy children....

Maybe if they went on holiday, taking a break from trying relaxing may be worth a try (not easy I bet)....
Back to top Go down
Nas
Spiritual
Spiritual
Nas

Your Country : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: My Friend is Having IVF   My Friend is Having IVF EmptySat 18 Jun 2011 - 21:06

hmmmmmmm did they consider trying Cryo 's?
Back to top Go down
Libertas
Lightworker
Lightworker
Libertas

PostSubject: Re: My Friend is Having IVF   My Friend is Having IVF EmptySat 18 Jun 2011 - 21:37

Not sure if cryo's is an option for them. Could be a past life thing.
Back to top Go down
Nas
Spiritual
Spiritual
Nas

Your Country : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: My Friend is Having IVF   My Friend is Having IVF EmptySat 18 Jun 2011 - 22:04

Cryo have 20% chance........My sis has had it................She is pregnant finally,,,,,,,,,,,,,,just 7 months now,,,,but she payed a high price............... February 2010 she lost twins at 21 weeks of pregnancy............
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Friend is Having IVF   My Friend is Having IVF Empty

Back to top Go down

My Friend is Having IVF
Page 1 of 1