Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

Please help my friend

Go down 
+2
mia
AngelTony
6 posters
AuthorMessage
AngelTony
Master
Master
AngelTony

Your Country : United States

Please help my friend Empty
PostSubject: Please help my friend   Please help my friend EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 4:07

I have a friend at work that always gets us Chinese food every two weeks. We love her very much and she is such a sweet person, her name is Nu. Last week she went into the hospital for an operation in her head, to releave some serious blood flows that gives her migranes every day. You wont believe how much pain she has been in for years. The operation went good but thats not the problem. When it was done, yesterday, still recovering, she had a stroke and lost her right arm functionality and her speach got very bad. Her name is Nu Luong. She is in her 40's, Please, if someone could send her Reike, I would love that. She is in Baystate medical in Springfleid Massachusetts, in he US, which is in central New England. She was expecting to go back to work in 3 weeks, but the doctor is telling her it could delay her recovery for possibly a year if it gets worse. She is so scared that she will loose her Job. Her kids are grown and her husband is not helping. Please I will pray, but if someone could do some Reike that would be wonderful. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
mia
Lightworker
Lightworker
mia

Your Country : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Please help my friend   Please help my friend EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 7:45

Reiki on the way my friend xxx
Back to top Go down
AngelTony
Master
Master
AngelTony

PostSubject: Re: Please help my friend   Please help my friend EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 14:38

Thank you sweetheart, mia I really love you guys!! (gals) Please help my friend Icon_sad

(does xx mean love? if so xxxx) -- XX, xX,xxx , XXxx, XXXXxxxx...........
Back to top Go down
Libertas
Lightworker
Lightworker
Libertas

PostSubject: Re: Please help my friend   Please help my friend EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 16:50

I hoper you asked her permission to get it sent Please help my friend Lol
I hope she is OK, I dont do reiki but I wish her well Smile
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

Your Country : Wales

PostSubject: Re: Please help my friend   Please help my friend EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 19:09

Will add her to the healing circle list also - much love xx(yes xx means love or kisses)
Back to top Go down
AngelTony
Master
Master
AngelTony

PostSubject: Re: Please help my friend   Please help my friend EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 22:23

AngelMutley wrote:
I hoper you asked her permission to get it sent Please help my friend Lol
I hope she is OK, I dont do reiki but I wish her well Smile

No No!! Im really sorry, I am a newbee, I didnt ask her AM, what happens now? geezz, I should not jump so fast..... arrggg. I dont even know if they know what Reiki is, last month I did not know myself.... Please help my friend Icon_sad
Back to top Go down
Libertas
Lightworker
Lightworker
Libertas

PostSubject: Re: Please help my friend   Please help my friend EmptyWed 12 May 2010 - 18:20

Dont be sorry Tony, we are both beginners here!
But, according to this thread, it is not ethical to send healing without asking first, though they can ask it goes somewhere else if it is refused. Whch is good to know, especially if healing is send to a group of people I suppose, such as after an earthquake or some other natural disaster Smile
Back to top Go down
AngelTony
Master
Master
AngelTony

PostSubject: Re: Please help my friend   Please help my friend EmptyWed 12 May 2010 - 21:32

I will see her on monday afternoon when I see her again, should I ask her if it is alright? maybe she has a belief that could look at this as wrong for some reason. Thank you AM, I will ask her, good idea.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Lightworker
Lightworker
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Please help my friend   Please help my friend EmptyThu 13 May 2010 - 1:21

sending your friend lots of healing prayers and energy
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

PostSubject: Re: Please help my friend   Please help my friend EmptyThu 13 May 2010 - 1:38

Tony, AngelMutley is right about asking permission first - but we can send loving prayers and healing vibes also, if you think it may cause and issue with your friend we shall do this instead, we wouldnt want to put you in an awkward position...

She may well know of reiki, but you could say you have a group of friends that hold a healing circle using different methods of healing and would she be interested in being on the list, you can then go on to explain the different types that could be used.

It is your call, see how she is and how she reacts before you dazzle her with things she may not understand - is that ok?
Back to top Go down
AngelTony
Master
Master
AngelTony

PostSubject: Re: Please help my friend   Please help my friend EmptyThu 13 May 2010 - 4:13

Thats fine helen, Im sure it will be OK, but ill check monday but loving prayers and healing vibes would be so cool! she is hurting very much, thank you mia, AM and Elfay as well, you ladies are great so much power here, you guys dazzle me everytime I get on to this site. ooo, let me try my 2nd one XXXX
not bad, lotsa kisses, but here is my fav xxx Please help my friend 192871 xxx
Back to top Go down
AngelTony
Master
Master
AngelTony

PostSubject: Re: Please help my friend   Please help my friend EmptyWed 19 May 2010 - 3:51

I saw Nu today. She has lost movement in an arm but getting the other one back slowly, she is still in alot of pain, but the pain killer patch is working somewhat.. She had surgery to remove a clot in her head over a week ago. I asked her if its ok, If I have some friends do some reike for her. Her speech was very messed up but she listened to me about what Reike was, and was very happy, but not familiar with those types of healings, I told her not to worry. She is looking at not getting back to work for a while and is very afraid she will lose her job as I said, she is very proud, but tears in her eyes broke me apart, please give some reike to her, and I will also pray as well.

She is in springfield massachusetts - new england Est.

Her name is Nu Luong

I know that you Helen and mia have put her on the healing list, but I finally got her permission. I was with some friends that looked at me saying they didnt know I was spiritual, and I looked back and said, up until April, neither did I. But I felt sooo proud at the way she was looking at me, Hope.. I cried later like you would not believe. Now I feel so proud to know you peeps!! Please help my friend 90843
Thank you
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

PostSubject: Re: Please help my friend   Please help my friend EmptyWed 19 May 2010 - 22:19

You are welcome Tony, and well done for the way you handled it with your friend and those around you!!
Back to top Go down
L'angel
Mage
Mage
L'angel

PostSubject: Re: Please help my friend   Please help my friend EmptyThu 20 May 2010 - 2:20

Tony,
So sorry to hear about your friend, I will send her love and healing light...May she have peace and relief.....
Love and Light
Back to top Go down
AngelTony
Master
Master
AngelTony

PostSubject: Re: Please help my friend   Please help my friend EmptyThu 20 May 2010 - 3:10

Thank you L'angle and Helen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please help my friend   Please help my friend Empty

Back to top Go down

Please help my friend
Page 1 of 1