Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

Christian Mysticism Sites

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Christian Mysticism Sites Empty
PostSubject: Christian Mysticism Sites   Christian Mysticism Sites EmptyFri 1 Oct 2010 - 22:36

I could only find these two - there may be more good ones out there. Unfortunately the one is 'closed' - the author won't be writing in it anymore, but it's still nice. The other is still 'open'.

http://thinkuni.startlogic.com/index.html

http://christianmystics.com/
Back to top Go down
Lynn
Mage
Mage
Lynn

Your Country : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Christian Mysticism Sites   Christian Mysticism Sites EmptyTue 12 Oct 2010 - 5:26

Hello

Very intereresting read.

I have a book on mystics I have started. The issue I now have is I have SO many books at me fingertips and I get distracted by another.

Lynn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christian Mysticism Sites   Christian Mysticism Sites EmptyTue 12 Oct 2010 - 13:38

LoL.

I just prefer to read historical books (non-fiction) - seeking of Historical Truth...I am. Wink
Back to top Go down
Debby
Enlightened
Enlightened
Debby

Your Country : United States

PostSubject: Re: Christian Mysticism Sites   Christian Mysticism Sites EmptyTue 12 Oct 2010 - 18:00

Thanks for these sites!! I love this stuff....I already get a newsletter from christianmystics, but the other site is new to me. TY.

I have links to some great Gnosticism sites, if anyone is interested...as I lump this all into one, personally. As I do with anything that resonates well inside.
Back to top Go down
Debby
Enlightened
Enlightened
Debby

PostSubject: Re: Christian Mysticism Sites   Christian Mysticism Sites EmptyTue 12 Oct 2010 - 18:04

Lynn wrote:
Hello

Very intereresting read.

I have a book on mystics I have started. The issue I now have is I have SO many books at me fingertips and I get distracted by another.

Lynn

I can certainly relate to that!!! I have a habit of reading multiple books at once, and I'm currently on the verge of finishing a couple. lol

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christian Mysticism Sites   Christian Mysticism Sites EmptyTue 12 Oct 2010 - 18:19

Hey Debby,

You're Welcome Wink

Please feel free to add the Gnostic sites in this thread. Smile
Back to top Go down
Debby
Enlightened
Enlightened
Debby

PostSubject: Re: Christian Mysticism Sites   Christian Mysticism Sites EmptyTue 12 Oct 2010 - 18:38

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christian Mysticism Sites   Christian Mysticism Sites EmptyTue 12 Oct 2010 - 18:48

I just checked out the first/home page of the first link...and I can relate to the whole 'ditch the beliefs' thing and 'go out and experience it'. That's how I feel.

I'm not big on 'beliefs' - and my 'spirituality' is predominantly based upon experience. I guess this relates to the pragmatism of my Finnish Paganism. It's hard for me to 'pick apart' my spiritual path in order to explain it to people - it's all tied together, and easy for me to see how it is all related...but for me to explain it and 'pick it apart'...it - I think - just confuses most people. LoL. Smile
Back to top Go down
laura ann
Lightworker
Lightworker
laura ann

PostSubject: Re: Christian Mysticism Sites   Christian Mysticism Sites EmptyTue 12 Oct 2010 - 19:40

here is another gnostic site Debby..I use to go here a lot but haven't been for some time
http://gnosis.forumotion.com/

I am actually a babtised the christian southern babtist faith.
But I dont actually at this stage of my life beleive in any one religion. I lean towards gnostic and middle eastern more then anything BUT
I believe they all hold a element of truth so my new religion is

FAITH in myself and the universe ....
Back to top Go down
Debby
Enlightened
Enlightened
Debby

PostSubject: Re: Christian Mysticism Sites   Christian Mysticism Sites EmptyThu 14 Oct 2010 - 18:16

Thanks for that link Laura ann!
Back to top Go down
Debby
Enlightened
Enlightened
Debby

PostSubject: Re: Christian Mysticism Sites   Christian Mysticism Sites EmptyThu 14 Oct 2010 - 18:19

Prien wrote:
I just checked out the first/home page of the first link...and I can relate to the whole 'ditch the beliefs' thing and 'go out and experience it'. That's how I feel.

I'm not big on 'beliefs' - and my 'spirituality' is predominantly based upon experience. I guess this relates to the pragmatism of my Finnish Paganism. It's hard for me to 'pick apart' my spiritual path in order to explain it to people - it's all tied together, and easy for me to see how it is all related...but for me to explain it and 'pick it apart'...it - I think - just confuses most people. LoL. Smile

You don't confuse me!!! As it looks, we are on the same page!! (except I know nothing of Finnish Paganism, however am fascinated by Finnish culture and would like to move my family there lol)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christian Mysticism Sites   Christian Mysticism Sites EmptyMon 18 Oct 2010 - 20:30

Finnish paganism is different - here's the only site I was able to find on it that explains it decently:

http://indigocrescent.com/id40.html

I had been a Finnish sailor during the 19th century - and had served on Cape Horn ships in the later part of that time. I couldn't get much when I tried to do research, but Finland did have Cape Horn ships during that time. (I talk about all this in my site).

With regards to the Finnish paganism - I just don't do the gods/goddesses thing. I don't believe in 'gods' - but I believe in, to use a star wars term, The Force...so to speak. Only because of my own experience. I am a part of The Force, just as much as The Force is a part of me...neither is separate from one another.
Back to top Go down
Debby
Enlightened
Enlightened
Debby

PostSubject: Re: Christian Mysticism Sites   Christian Mysticism Sites EmptyTue 19 Oct 2010 - 22:51

Right on...thanks for that link, I'm going to check out that site.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christian Mysticism Sites   Christian Mysticism Sites EmptyThu 21 Oct 2010 - 14:19

Sure thing Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christian Mysticism Sites   Christian Mysticism Sites Empty

Back to top Go down

Christian Mysticism Sites
Page 1 of 1