Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

Baby mauled by fox returns home

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Libertas
Lightworker
Lightworker
Libertas

Your Country : United Kingdom

Baby mauled by fox returns home Empty
PostSubject: Baby mauled by fox returns home   Baby mauled by fox returns home EmptySat 12 Jun 2010 - 8:49

I dont know if anyone heard about the recent story in the UK of a fox atatcking twin babies as they slept?
Both were quite badly injured, one in particular.
They have now returned home but my heart goes out to them, but I also think it is very sad for the foxes....attacks are probably really rare which is why this has made the news, but there must be a reason for it....probably that their environments are changing due to housing developments....
The photo on this article made me feel so sad, the baby looks so pale.

There is more info in this article.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Lightworker
Lightworker
Sparrow

Your Country : United States

PostSubject: Re: Baby mauled by fox returns home   Baby mauled by fox returns home EmptySat 12 Jun 2010 - 9:07

That is so sad. My thoughts & prayers go out to the 2 little girls & their family.

We had a few fox attacks here in Georgia, outside of Atlanta. They don't usually attack ppl. I wonder what's going on w/these foxes attacking humans. Its rather scary to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Libertas
Lightworker
Lightworker
Libertas

PostSubject: Re: Baby mauled by fox returns home   Baby mauled by fox returns home EmptySat 12 Jun 2010 - 12:06

I understand why the fox had to be destroyed but it is sad.
And the poor girl's mother, I bet she is nervous now and if you cant feel safe in your own home then I think that's a real shame.
Back to top Go down
Violetstar
Master
Master
Violetstar

PostSubject: Re: Baby mauled by fox returns home   Baby mauled by fox returns home EmptyWed 16 Jun 2010 - 0:08

I'm so glad to hear both babies have recovered, thanks for letting us know I keep missing the news
Back to top Go down
L'angel
Mage
Mage
L'angel

Your Country : United States

PostSubject: Re: Baby mauled by fox returns home   Baby mauled by fox returns home EmptyWed 16 Jun 2010 - 4:16

I did not hear about this, but sorry for the people and the animals.
The fox were probably being fed by humans or were use to being around them because of their habitat growing smaller. They were maybe hungry and could smell food, milk etc. on the babies!!! Or, maybe had a disease!! They are usually kinda shy...
Poor babies and fox!!!!
Love and Light
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baby mauled by fox returns home   Baby mauled by fox returns home Empty

Back to top Go down

Baby mauled by fox returns home
Page 1 of 1