Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

please help a very poorly baby

Go down 
+8
Mother Goose
Ella Moor
Libertas
balen13
L'angel
Helen
Akyana
Luna
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Luna
Enlightened
Enlightened
Luna

Your Country : United Kingdom

please help a very poorly baby Empty
PostSubject: please help a very poorly baby   please help a very poorly baby EmptyWed 7 Jul 2010 - 22:14

Hi all can i ask for everyone even those new and unsure of there abilitys to send healing and Angels and anything else.
yesterday a friends sister inlaw gave birth to a little boy born at 23wks and 2 day. her name is Laura Loise Morton and baby was born in swansea. https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=109654139081768#!/profile.php?id=754870330&ref=search this is her facebook page with scan of baby.

thank you in advance
Luna xx
Back to top Go down
Akyana
Spiritual
Spiritual
Akyana

Your Country : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: please help a very poorly baby   please help a very poorly baby EmptyWed 7 Jul 2010 - 22:24

Luna,

sending love, light and angels to the lil miracle. please help a very poorly baby 88116
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

Your Country : Wales

PostSubject: Re: please help a very poorly baby   please help a very poorly baby EmptyWed 7 Jul 2010 - 22:33

Of course Luna, will add mum and baby to healing circle - does baby have a name?

Sending lots of love and light to them all xxx
Back to top Go down
Luna
Enlightened
Enlightened
Luna

PostSubject: Re: please help a very poorly baby   please help a very poorly baby EmptyWed 7 Jul 2010 - 23:39

No they haven't named the little man, they are still in shock. as they are on holiday in swansea from the midlands, will let you know though

and thank you x
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

PostSubject: Re: please help a very poorly baby   please help a very poorly baby EmptyWed 7 Jul 2010 - 23:52

please do - poor things, has it been a problem pregnancy until now? or is it a complete shock, do they know why he came so early?
Back to top Go down
L'angel
Mage
Mage
L'angel

Your Country : United States

PostSubject: Re: please help a very poorly baby   please help a very poorly baby EmptyWed 7 Jul 2010 - 23:58

Sending Love and healing Light...Bless them!
Back to top Go down
Luna
Enlightened
Enlightened
Luna

PostSubject: Re: please help a very poorly baby   please help a very poorly baby EmptyThu 8 Jul 2010 - 0:02

she had a baby at 19 weeks last year, she has something wrong with her cervics but cant have the stitch because the placenta ruptured aswell last time
Back to top Go down
L'angel
Mage
Mage
L'angel

PostSubject: Re: please help a very poorly baby   please help a very poorly baby EmptyThu 8 Jul 2010 - 0:08

AWWW, bless her!
Back to top Go down
Luna
Enlightened
Enlightened
Luna

PostSubject: Re: please help a very poorly baby   please help a very poorly baby EmptyThu 8 Jul 2010 - 0:16

he weighs 1lb 3oz which is a good weight also they managed to get 2 days of steroids into mom to help strengthen his lungs
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

PostSubject: Re: please help a very poorly baby   please help a very poorly baby EmptyThu 8 Jul 2010 - 0:22

poor thing, I am guessing the little one last year didnt make it..do you have to have a funeral and all at 19 weeks? (sorry dont mean to sound uncaring)
Back to top Go down
Luna
Enlightened
Enlightened
Luna

PostSubject: Re: please help a very poorly baby   please help a very poorly baby EmptyThu 8 Jul 2010 - 0:27

no didnt survive, and yes she had a funeral, my friend johanna whos sister inlaw it is gave her 2 identical angels one for the coffin and one to show Laura she is not alone

Last edited by Luna on Thu 8 Jul 2010 - 0:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
balen13
Lightworker
Lightworker
balen13

Your Country : Australia

PostSubject: Re: please help a very poorly baby   please help a very poorly baby EmptyThu 8 Jul 2010 - 0:29

Sending to her and the Mother as well.
Back to top Go down
L'angel
Mage
Mage
L'angel

PostSubject: Re: please help a very poorly baby   please help a very poorly baby EmptyThu 8 Jul 2010 - 14:08

Luna,
Please keep us updated on the baby and Mother.
Have you any news?
Back to top Go down
Luna
Enlightened
Enlightened
Luna

PostSubject: Re: please help a very poorly baby   please help a very poorly baby EmptyThu 8 Jul 2010 - 15:55

No news yet
Back to top Go down
Libertas
Lightworker
Lightworker
Libertas

PostSubject: Re: please help a very poorly baby   please help a very poorly baby EmptyThu 8 Jul 2010 - 18:34

please help a very poorly baby 483822

I will be thinking of them x
Back to top Go down
Ella Moor
Enlightened
Enlightened
Ella Moor

PostSubject: Re: please help a very poorly baby   please help a very poorly baby EmptyThu 8 Jul 2010 - 19:35

Sending love and light there way!
Back to top Go down
Mother Goose
Spiritual
Spiritual
Mother Goose

PostSubject: Re: please help a very poorly baby   please help a very poorly baby EmptyThu 8 Jul 2010 - 19:47

Sending loving, healing thoughts that way.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Enlightened
Enlightened
Luna

PostSubject: Re: please help a very poorly baby   please help a very poorly baby EmptyFri 9 Jul 2010 - 15:47

This is the little man holding his daddys finger tip. no name as yet.

[img]please help a very poorly baby 37349_10[/img]
Back to top Go down
L'angel
Mage
Mage
L'angel

PostSubject: Re: please help a very poorly baby   please help a very poorly baby EmptyFri 9 Jul 2010 - 15:49

Bless his little, tiny heart! How precious....sending warm, healing light...
Back to top Go down
Priyav
Believer
Believer

PostSubject: Re: please help a very poorly baby   please help a very poorly baby EmptyFri 9 Jul 2010 - 16:00

Sending lots of love and healing to both mother and baby!

xxx
Back to top Go down
Akyana
Spiritual
Spiritual
Akyana

Your Country : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: please help a very poorly baby   please help a very poorly baby EmptyFri 9 Jul 2010 - 17:55

Luna wrote:
This is the little man holding his daddys finger tip. no name as yet.

please help a very poorly baby 37349_10

He is so small!

Sending Isis for protection:
please help a very poorly baby 777Goddes
Back to top Go down
Luna
Enlightened
Enlightened
Luna

PostSubject: Re: please help a very poorly baby   please help a very poorly baby EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010 - 23:36

little man is 8 days old ( still no name) he hanging in there but has an infection and off his milk (normal for preemies)

Now 2 nights ago i went to bed thinking about him and his future, i've never met his parents i just know his auntie who has dark hair and her son ginger etc, anyway I had a dream of a little boy about 3 with a mop of blonde hair sat on a toy trackor, i told my friend this and she sent me a pic of her brother at 3 with fair hair and a spitting image of the boy in my dream, here is the really strange bit, her brother, babys dad was tractor mad!!
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

PostSubject: Re: please help a very poorly baby   please help a very poorly baby EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010 - 23:45

So pleased he is holding on - little fighter for sure - sending lots of love and healing and angels

What a great dream - do you think it was this little lad - or his dad?

Do they know if he will suffer later on for being so prem? or is it just to soon to say?

Thank you for the update hun xx
Back to top Go down
Luna
Enlightened
Enlightened
Luna

PostSubject: Re: please help a very poorly baby   please help a very poorly baby EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010 - 0:14

not dad as boy in my dream had lighter hair, im sure its little man and he didnt look like a kid that fell out the 70s lol
and to early to tell, it will be a mile stone thing although they do go my the coreccted age, they wont start him on mile stones till the day he should of been born then 6 weeks after that smile etc. prem babys take 5 years to catch up they say.
also you cant listen to doctors they told me my son would be severley disabled but he is only moderate.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Enlightened
Enlightened
Luna

PostSubject: Re: please help a very poorly baby   please help a very poorly baby EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010 - 0:28

just wondering if anyone picks anything up on his future and maybe a name
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: please help a very poorly baby   please help a very poorly baby Empty

Back to top Go down

please help a very poorly baby
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next