Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

Myself, and a book I'd like to share.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fullmetalelf
Novice
Novice

Your Country : United Kingdom

Myself, and a book I'd like to share. Empty
PostSubject: Myself, and a book I'd like to share.   Myself, and a book I'd like to share. EmptyTue 19 Jul 2011 - 9:02

Hello fellow believers and enthusiasts. I myself am a Reiki 2 practitioner! (well...I haven't given it a try for a couple of years now which is a shame - too much going on!).

I would like to share with you a book that I have published, and as it is fantasy novel. I thought you folks may be interested in literature focused on the strange world of the supernatural/spirituality Smile

It is heavily based on spiritual concepts, ideas and imagination. Some history of the world, my own experiance, is all rolled into a creative story I'd like to share - and you are the ideal audience Smile

Links removed - please be an active member before posting adverts and links

If anyone does read it I would be most greatful. The second book in the series is soon coming to completion as well.

Thank you folks! See you on the other side Smile

Last edited by Helen on Tue 19 Jul 2011 - 16:28; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : remove links)
Back to top Go down
pluralone
Mage
Mage
pluralone

Your Country : United States

PostSubject: Re: Myself, and a book I'd like to share.   Myself, and a book I'd like to share. EmptyTue 19 Jul 2011 - 9:17

Welcome to OSH, fullmetalelf (great name)!

I'm hoping you came to be part of the forum, and that we'll see you join in the discussions here. Looking forward to getting to know you!
plur
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

Your Country : Wales

PostSubject: Re: Myself, and a book I'd like to share.   Myself, and a book I'd like to share. EmptyTue 19 Jul 2011 - 16:31

A very warm welcome to you.

Congratulations on your book, however, here at OSH we prefer all to take part in the community prior to advertising and leaving links.

I hope we will see you around the boards soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Myself, and a book I'd like to share.   Myself, and a book I'd like to share. Empty

Back to top Go down

Myself, and a book I'd like to share.
Page 1 of 1