Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

The Irony is Not Lost On Me...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
pluralone
Mage
Mage
pluralone

Your Country : United States

The Irony is Not Lost On Me... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Irony is Not Lost On Me...   The Irony is Not Lost On Me... - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Jul 2011 - 22:56

Oooh I like both of those! Also (from the recent 'quartz' thread) I think those would go quite well with the sphalerite... will you be getting some? An alternative to sphalerite would be galena (very similar both physically and energetically, or so I feel) -- just in case one is more readily available to you than the other...
Back to top Go down
Kapitan_Prien
Enlightened
Enlightened
Kapitan_Prien

Your Country : none

The Irony is Not Lost On Me... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Irony is Not Lost On Me...   The Irony is Not Lost On Me... - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Jul 2011 - 23:20

Well I'm going to get the Soul Retrieval and Lucid Dreaming ones first...but I might throw these two in the package...cause the shipping is atrocious (I don't know if that's because they're coming from Alaska or what...but it's $10.50! - so these others I was looking at from Healing Waters will be put on hold, if I was smart, because then I'd only have to pay the $10.50 once...so it would behoove me to do it that way).

Actually I did find in my front patch of land quartz that appears to have Galena in it. I worked with that for awhile, but then stopped. I'm more drawn to the Sphalerite - which I do plan to buy, and Bronzite and Zincite. Might even throw in Fire Agate.

So...I'll just see how things go...cause there's going to be a yard sale where I'm selling some of my stuff...but for next month's pay...yeah, it's best I get those 4 essences and spare my wallet...and then, if need be, get the others from Healing Waters if need be.

*thinks...smart move Prien*
Back to top Go down

The Irony is Not Lost On Me...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Spiritual Home :: Spiritual Forums :: Belief Systems-
Jump to: