Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

Sin

Go down 
+7
Geller's Pet
laura ann
indigogirl
kimcreative
AngelTony
chris
Lynn
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
indigogirl
Apprentice
Apprentice
indigogirl

Your Country : United States

Sin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin   Sin - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Mar 2011 - 14:14

Wow all good stuff to ponder, thats why I love this site.

Kim, my daughter does talk to animals. I will ask her what you asked, although he's only six so It may take her few understand. What I have heard from other animals communicators is that animals no of a higher sources. I went around and asked a bunch of livestock how they felt about being food for us and they all understood the order of life and accepted that that is why they were here, however none of them apprecaited how we treated them and the all wanted no part of the slaughter houses, they feel fear and pain but we had to go to their higher selves to get the answer as to why they came into this experiences. This is where we got the answers about a higher source. I also talked with a dog that had been human and animal depending on the lessons he learned. I dont believe that once your a human you stay. Again that's just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
indigogirl
Apprentice
Apprentice
indigogirl

Sin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin   Sin - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Mar 2011 - 14:17

A.T.
I dont want to lump Christians all together, its just what i have experienced. It is totally possible that I am biased. It could benefit me to look into why I am that way. I'd like to look into the NDE, maybe this this weekend.
Back to top Go down
kimcreative
Master
Master

Sin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin   Sin - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Mar 2011 - 15:40

[quote="AngelTony"]
indigogirl wrote:

Also, as you bring it up Kim, I had a NDE experience that lasted 3 days and during that time I was on the other side. I actually saw the kingdom of Heaven, and many many others facet’s of spirituality that make this website look like facebook. That is why I know that "Jesus will save me" I read IN-Between the lines with that vision in front of my face. God new that his son was a very simple plan for all of us. What you have got to realize is that God does NOT want puppet’s to follow him into that Heaven!!

That is just the coolest thing to read on this site. I LOVE hearing other ppl's NDE's. I think they are fascinating stories and so much to learn from them. Hearing other people NDE's have helped bring an entirely new perspective to everything I was taught growing up in the Catholic Church that I didn't understand. And I love hearing you say Jesus was meant to be a SIMPLE PLAN haha. So often I have thought, "gee maybe we are really over thinking the Jesus mystery into the ground" lol

You say you know "Jesus will save you" and I dont doubt it but wondering maybe you can share with us HOW is it that he can save us? Is the energy of simply believing in HIM or even jsut saying His name enough to rise us out of any despairing neg energy space we might find ourselves on the other side? If you can I'd like to know what you mean by this exactly.
Back to top Go down
kimcreative
Master
Master

Sin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin   Sin - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Mar 2011 - 15:51

indigogirl wrote:
I dont believe that once your a human you stay. Again that's just my opinion.

It was just something I had heard from a medium once, or maybe I read it somewhere. Cant remember. I do feel animals must know of some sort of higher source, dogs in particular becuase they go about knowing fully that they have this job to do, serving their masters.

I also think about Marbles last day. The morning before we had to put him down unexpectedly (it came very sudden) I remember letting him out in the morning. His breath was labored and he sat there in the woods in a ray of sunlight looking up and out into the woods, almost as if he knew what was coming and he was worshiping that last morning. I have tears typing this now because it was such a beautiful moment. I also can't but feel there was maybe an angel with him there, talking to him or smiling at him. Later that day i got the call his breathing problem got so bad we would have to put him down in the hour or he would suffocate in his own, which we didnt want. I held him as he passed over as I did not want him to be alone of scared in that moment. My entire spiritual awakening started in wake of this dogs death. HE was such and angel and in passing I could not believe the amount of love I had for this dog, the amount of love he brought to this world. I was so sad but so happy at the same time.
Ive had so many crazy paranormal type encounters with Spirit since then, which while sometimes scary, deeply thankful for it all especially for the learning its brought me
and all this I think I owe to the dog.,,,or at least some turning point of wisdom.insight gained in his passing. God bless'em beautiful creature.
Back to top Go down
indigogirl
Apprentice
Apprentice
indigogirl

Sin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin   Sin - Page 2 EmptyWed 23 Mar 2011 - 1:16

My Dillinger awakened me as did your Marbles. They truly are wonderfully spiritual aren't they. I have heard many buddist say that once you incarnate into human you don't go back but I cant deny that I've heard from animals themselves that they've flip flopped back and forth. There are so many things I just dont' completely know about. I asked the other day, " If catholisim is the right way give me a sign" Well I got my sign but it wasn't that it was the right way. I just got confirmation that there are many many ways to be spiritual and that their is no " one right way"
Back to top Go down
kimcreative
Master
Master

Sin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin   Sin - Page 2 EmptyWed 23 Mar 2011 - 1:29

indigogirl wrote:
There are so many things I just dont' completely know about. I asked the other day, " If catholisim is the right way give me a sign" Well I got my sign but it wasn't that it was the right way. I just got confirmation that there are many many ways to be spiritual and that their is no " one right way"

Yes, I believe this completely.
Back to top Go down
Geller's Pet
Novice
Novice
Geller's Pet

Your Country : none

Sin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin   Sin - Page 2 EmptyWed 23 Mar 2011 - 1:37

indigogirl wrote:
I dont believe that once your a human you stay. Again that's just my opinion.

It is true some eastern religions, notably Hinduism and Buddhism, believe a human being can reincarnate as an animal, depending on how s/he lived his/her life. Although I respect such religious belief systems, I have not yet come across hard proofs that that is the case.

Quote :

If catholisim is the right way give me a sign" Well I got my sign but it wasn't that it was the right way. I just got confirmation that there are many many ways to be spiritual and that their is no " one right way"

People can go looking for the right way! But not through religion such as Catholicism nor through religion science such as Evolution since science and religion affect our beliefs and views. Throughout man’s recorded history, there were periods of radical shifts in thinking and beliefs brought about by new discoveries, creating a great change and probably, development in our consciousness. But who, in the end, can tell whether something is right or wrong? Is it the scientist or the priest? Or is it the collective experience of the people that should be the final arbiter -- It is you who is the right way -- and there is no one right way, because people varies yet the right way cannot contradict itself.
Back to top Go down
chris
Enlightened
Enlightened
chris

Your Country : New Zealand

Sin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin   Sin - Page 2 EmptyWed 23 Mar 2011 - 3:07

Gellers pet wrote:

People can go looking for the right way! But not through religion such as Catholicism nor through religion science such as Evolution since science and religion affect our beliefs and views. Throughout man’s recorded history, there were periods of radical shifts in thinking and beliefs brought about by new discoveries, creating a great change and probably, development in our consciousness. But who, in the end, can tell whether something is right or wrong? Is it the scientist or the priest? Or is it the collective experience of the people that should be the final arbiter -- It is you who is the right way -- and there is no one right way, because people varies yet the right way cannot contradict itself.

You are right people get stressed out trying to find the one solitary truth. Many people try many things and many people find what they look for in them, yet others continue to search unsatisfied with what they have found.

I believe we all have different paths. Regarding sin, its hard not to talk about christianity with this topic as it is where it came from.. well the Jews anyway.

Not all will follow. some wil try and be unsatisfied that always saddens me but its how it is. finding that which is right for you is best, whatever brings joy to your every day. Following Jesus ways does that for me.
Back to top Go down
Lynn
Mage
Mage
Lynn

Your Country : Canada

Sin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin   Sin - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Mar 2011 - 18:49

chris wrote:
Its funny lynn this is the second time today I wrote about this.

Abstaining from the sin in the bible is not for God. It is for our benefit in our present lives.

We are asked not to steal or covet (desire others possessions)

because we then hurt others and feel bad inside.

Many times one fails to SEE that feeling are being hurt. Feeling and emotions are among the most complex thing that makes us human. For so many year's I ran with a closed heart to emotions YET I could know the WORDS to say that had pure and true compasisons to them. I now feel the emotions and its a balanceing act we walk. a TRUE FINE LINE. Sin - Page 2 130647

we are asked not to be unfaithful in marriage.

Dont need to explain that.

At times that act heals a marriage. I know its not seen as right but at times has life lessons to it. 30 years now one man same man, and I have wondered at times what another would be like. What it would be like to try on someone new. I do not act on that though as I value the GOOD LIFE I have been provied.

We were asked to honour our parents- for everyones benefit.

YES but too like I have done there is NO WRONG in walking away from them if the are foul. YES mine gave me life ( me Mother) but that is all she gave me. To falsely go though life co existing is not existing. I am so at peace with the break from her, and her ways. I might not even be notified if she passes . SO be it. I am fine with it all.

Imagine if todays kids all did that.

YES and NO as some kids have such a foul start in life and fouler parents. We should respect the LIFE give us. More than that has to be earned.

dont murder- obvious.

In some cases I can say justified and at times wrongl punished for the act done.

You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.-dishonesty.

Justice wears a blind fold. What one finds dishonest might well be seen as right by another. Its a fine line that one. We have rules but the saying goes rules be made to be broken.

people who take notice of this stuff live wiser lives.

We all have things to learn.....and we all have room for improvements. I too know well that if me mate passed tomorrow NO man would touch me....I would still wonder but not act.

We all have to find really that place of peace and balance that works for shelf and does not harm other's .

This comes to mind about this-

Imagine going into a house you have never been into before.

You must pass through a room to the other side of the house the room has little light. In that room is strange objects you have never seen before. Some harmful some not some can kill you.

Outside is a man who has just been in that room and made it through but has scars from encounters with the the things in the room. He stood out there to guide anyone through with some instructions on paper he printed.

There are 2 choices

1- Walk through the room and see if you make it unscathed to the safety of the other side by trial and error.

2- Take the mans instructions an learn from his mistakes and successes. this lets you navigate the room with less injury and mistakes to the other side.

The man outside- Those that have lived before us.

The room with strange objects us coming into the world. Our lives

The other side- Eternity.

I told that to my 10 year old daughter. Hopefully one day it will help make her wise.

As one that works at times wit the darker side of man and what man does I am one to take face on a challenge and try to find closure as at times there be no solution or happy ending to be found.

We have to learn to balance out the energies around us and see what fits us. Fight or Flight.

I have a 12 year old that is so much like me but he too is so at ease with what he see's where I had the lessons and stuggles with it all. WE both FELT the Japan Quake happen and saw things that would tear most apart. Some say to me its a curse I was given to see such horrors I say I was given a "Gift" as I too have been given LIGHT to ease some of the sufferings with others that share in the same Gift.

Things come to us for a reason and at times even SIN has a cleansing effect to it all.

Lynn

Back to top Go down
david
Spiritual
Spiritual
david

Your Country : United Kingdom

Sin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin   Sin - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Mar 2011 - 19:51

The Original Sin -

T
he moment where in Adam and Eve ate the fruit from the tree - which God has instructed t them not to do - from here was the birth of Sin.

thank you lynn, an awesome thread.

i just took a part of your origonal thread as above as that is the one point in time that we all inherit sin and wish to highlight upon it

now How do you do that?

how does one ACTUALLY inherit the origonal sin that happend to another two people many thousands of years ago?

unless its in our DNA? there is no direct contact with the very first ACT of defiance all that time ago that has caused each and everyone of us to inheriit its fruites......

it is but a sugestion, so i hold no claim to its authentisity, you can be the desider on that, this is just a few rambling thoughts on the subject..... ego is the divider, ego is the serpent that begiles us, we all inherit an ego at birth, a false identity that can and does make us do things on a whim,

be what it may the origonal sin was the mother of all other sins that followed, Abel and Cain was another one that is aparently the very first killing of a human being, its the timeless reason why cain killed abel, because he wanted abels woman, she refused his charms staying faithfull to abel, so how did cain know about lust? what about the feeling of rejection? and the ensuing anger and resentment it caused? where did the hate, strong enough to kill come from?...... Adam and Eve?

it really begs the question..... how does sin move from one person to another,, are we so guilty by assosiation with adam and eve that the origonal sin has not changed the way it acts upon us, it defys belief that within each of us there lies the inherent ability to be sinfull and that we are fully capable of killing without reservation or thought for it consequences, yet and yet......

we KNOW its wrong to do

it is almost like adam and eve were in PERFECT HARMONY in a PERFECT garden,,,, it was toooo perfect, they were in a perfect state of ignorance, hence the term,, ignorance is bliss, it is also termed,,, being blissfully unaware, basicly stagnation, there had to be an awareness of themselves for them to grow spiritually, the path back to liberation is a slow and often painfull one because the ego is allways in defiance of your attempts to reconnect to god,,,,, now just imagine doing that in a state of awareness, you become a living god with all its humbleness and love for life,

the introduction of sin changed ALL. there eyes were opend to all kinds of things including there own nakedness, so ego was allready beginning to divide and conquer the connection between god and man, it started to lable things as right...wrong, good....bad, in other words knowing that of good and evil, you become like a god when you have an ego that is contoled and no longer hankers for attention

i could write a ton more on this but im sure that lengthy posts can only relay so much before you cast your eyes on another so i will stop here

thank you

david

Back to top Go down
Lynn
Mage
Mage
Lynn

Sin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin   Sin - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 Mar 2011 - 0:59

AngelTony wrote:
The Day of Atonement involves not only the forgiveness of sin; it pictures the removal of the primary cause of sin --> Satan and his demons. Until God removes the original instigator of sin, mankind will simply continue to fall back into disobedience and suffering. Although our human nature has a part to play in our sins, Satan the devil bears great responsibility for influencing mankind to disobey God.

I fully agree but too I feel that things work on a balance of Good and Bad . To me its like Day and Night there can not one without the other we need that balance to exist. I look to a World where we all understand the faiths and belief of other's where it all becomes teachings. I do not look to a World where though all live witout what one might see as "suffering" as really that is to me such a cultrual state of being. What would there to be learned if life was all GOOD. If we walked aroung never haveing a bad day or a struggle in life. BOARING I feel. I do not condone one's that have reeked havoc on the Earth but too I do not have it in me to condem them. Its all on that path of learning for what end purpose well only the Univeral Light knows of that, or were we finally go home to.

Satan (the fallen angel) is the author of sin

I guess having walked in those shoes some when I was yougner and understanding the GREAT powers that be there I can see it in a different light maybe. If there was no opposing force to God then where would we be ? What would we have learned ? Would we even BE ? The temptations were put there in the Garden of Eden to lay a foundation for man. ( if one follows that path of beleif )

I was given a message from Father Paul ( the one I channell whom dates to the very BIRTH of Chirstianity. I put it here as it speaks to the start of man.

{quote}
And God said: 'Let us make man in our image, after our likeness; and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.'
And God created man in His own image, in the image of God created He him; male and female created He them.
And God blessed them; and God said unto them: 'Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it; and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that creepeth upon the earth.' {quote}

Even though many people doubt the existence of a devil, the Bible reveals Satan as a powerful, invisible being who can sway all man-kind. From Revelations it tells us that his influence is so great that he "deceives the whole world." What can he possibly say to you that changes your mind and helps you deceive yourself.

Christ is the only answer (his sacrifice) to stop this evil angels power.

I am speaking on Easter Sunday in Church. WHILE the focus is from a Metaphtysical approach I am going to touch on the path that lead us to where we be. I look at the World and the struggles that there be, we are moving forward as we have not had another WORLD WAR but we are far from laying down the arms.

Jesus giving of his life changed much of the path man went on. TOOK the rule from what one might see as dictators in the Greek and Roman Emperors and gave more power to the individal man. Jesus too opened the World to much of the understandings we can have on a site like this. While I do not walk the Christian path in life I can embrace that path.

I have even been asked to write for a Christian Site and Church. Blessed to do so and down as "Guest Metaphysical Writter " so the World is changing and there is more and more understandings coming.

Lynn
Back to top Go down
Lynn
Mage
Mage
Lynn

Sin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin   Sin - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 Mar 2011 - 1:07

kimcreative wrote:
AngelTony wrote:
Satan the devil bears great responsibility for influencing mankind to disobey God.

If there is a Satan, I do not hold him responsible for influencing or making my choices. I hold myself responsible for that. And if there is a Satan, wouldn't believing that he has an influence over us only give him more power? Why would we want to do that?

Hello Kim,

We are I feel individuals yes but too we are connected to eachother by a higher force. We at times make bad choices and if we at times stop and look at them we often find that other's were there too in influence to us doing them.

I personally feel if there is a good there too must be the opposing force of bad. I see things as a globe shapre like our very Earth. Where there is a Light side and a Dark side. We find our path in the balance in how we SEE both.

Can man be all good ? I wonder on that one. What would there to be learned how would one grow ? Many possitive lessons have come out of very negative times.

Lynn
Back to top Go down
Lynn
Mage
Mage
Lynn

Sin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin   Sin - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 Mar 2011 - 1:13

indigogirl wrote:
I am not a huge fan of talk about sin for one reason. The threat of going to hell if a person does not obide by God's law. i just cant buy into this no matter how hard I try. Going to hell for having an affair? as hurtful and wrong as it is I don't think hell is a just punishment. i just can't buy into this. I feel that this is mans ( churches) way intimidating people into obedience and that is not free will at all. I think that most churches have a skewed way of interpreting information from a compassionate loving source.

Hello

Here I offer a bit from the channelled message I got from Father Paul. When he was asked on Sin, Heaven and Hell.....

"I get asked on Sin and on Heaven and Hell. Lessons is all to keep man on a constant path to do their very best. YES there are lessons after death to come, but you are all God’s Children. Even if you do not see it as God but as something more. It is all Light."
Father Paul

I feel that many things in writtings and teachings were put forth for us to take LESSONS from.

Lynn

Back to top Go down
Lynn
Mage
Mage
Lynn

Sin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin   Sin - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 Mar 2011 - 2:14

laura ann wrote:
I do NOT beleive sin exists.

Well one might well choose like I do to not see it as Sin but to see it as Karma. Where what one does wrong does have a consecquce to it.

I believe it is wording to control.

I would not go to use such a strong word as “control” more I would see it as a message about life lessons. To try to do one best and to hold to a positive path in the deeds one does.

Do I believe in the ten commandments? the answer is yes.
They were guidance words on how people should TRY to live.

There are always circumstances that justify acts that are not seen as positives being done. At times it might well come down to the over all good of the many and not the one.

Adultry is so misunderstood...most dont even understand what it really means.We were created to enjoy sexual energy exchanges.

ON what level …..It has been set forth in nature that species that WORK together as male and female in the path of what we were created to do in reproducing images of ourselves. Where it is a union of TWO or in the case of prides more bring up the young.

One does so not NEED to exchange the body fluids to enjoy in the sexual energies we be. We too like many animals mate for life so its not something man created.

If you have sex with someone other then your spouse you have not committed adultry unless>>>> your spouse was NOT in agreement! If the other person had agreement with their spouse, but you did not then you have caused them to be adultress .

In that place one feeds into LUST that place where nothing is gained but GETTING IT ON. Its not a lasting exchange it’s a rush of the physical pleasures.

If all parties are in agreement then it is just a sharing of sexual energies.

The very idea of another man touching me in that sexual way after being with only ONE in 30 year’s now is so not a path I would ever choose. I want that FEELING of an orgasm there are many ways to obtain that. Lost with too many now is that COMMITMENT that very family foundations that there once was. I have NOT had 3o year’s of BLISS but too I have that foundation were we still have an active BED. We still touch the right zones of the other.

Just my understanding on what has been shown and taught to me from the other side. it is my personal truth on the adultry matter. You must find your truths.

And we all know we should not lie, steal, kill etc

At times I can say that a “lie” is better than giving one information that would open wounds deeper. In doing readings and working with Spirit there are times when I do out of total and pure compassions HOLD BACK information. It is a lie in that I do not fully disclose and its something I have to live with. That said I always have that trust in place that I seek to make things better not worse.

It is stealing to say take from one’s trash bottles one has put out on collection day. Too for one that might well take them from ye , they might well get a meal that day. There too are times when one might steal something on the very level of self survival. If one is out hiking say and gets lost and breaks into a cabin one finds to seek shelter and uses some of the items there that is stealing but too that is survival. One has not set out to have the NEED for shelter one simply got lost.

The closest I can come to understanding what qualifies as a actual SIN is ...if you DO NOT want it done to you...yet you do it to another the very said thing you pray does not happen to you ......then you have sinned..
Back to top Go down
Lynn
Mage
Mage
Lynn

Sin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin   Sin - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 Mar 2011 - 2:14

laura ann wrote:
I do NOT beleive sin exists.

Well one might well choose like I do to not see it as Sin but to see it as Karma. Where what one does wrong does have a consecquce to it.

I believe it is wording to control.

I would not go to use such a strong word as “control” more I would see it as a message about life lessons. To try to do one best and to hold to a positive path in the deeds one does.

Do I believe in the ten commandments? the answer is yes.
They were guidance words on how people should TRY to live.

There are always circumstances that justify acts that are not seen as positives being done. At times it might well come down to the over all good of the many and not the one.

Adultry is so misunderstood...most dont even understand what it really means.We were created to enjoy sexual energy exchanges.

ON what level …..It has been set forth in nature that species that WORK together as male and female in the path of what we were created to do in reproducing images of ourselves. Where it is a union of TWO or in the case of prides more bring up the young.

One does so not NEED to exchange the body fluids to enjoy in the sexual energies we be. We too like many animals mate for life so its not something man created.

If you have sex with someone other then your spouse you have not committed adultry unless>>>> your spouse was NOT in agreement! If the other person had agreement with their spouse, but you did not then you have caused them to be adultress .

In that place one feeds into LUST that place where nothing is gained but GETTING IT ON. Its not a lasting exchange it’s a rush of the physical pleasures.

If all parties are in agreement then it is just a sharing of sexual energies.

The very idea of another man touching me in that sexual way after being with only ONE in 30 year’s now is so not a path I would ever choose. I want that FEELING of an orgasm there are many ways to obtain that. Lost with too many now is that COMMITMENT that very family foundations that there once was. I have NOT had 3o year’s of BLISS but too I have that foundation were we still have an active BED. We still touch the right zones of the other.

Just my understanding on what has been shown and taught to me from the other side. it is my personal truth on the adultry matter. You must find your truths.

And we all know we should not lie, steal, kill etc

At times I can say that a “lie” is better than giving one information that would open wounds deeper. In doing readings and working with Spirit there are times when I do out of total and pure compassions HOLD BACK information. It is a lie in that I do not fully disclose and its something I have to live with. That said I always have that trust in place that I seek to make things better not worse.

It is stealing to say take from one’s trash bottles one has put out on collection day. Too for one that might well take them from ye , they might well get a meal that day. There too are times when one might steal something on the very level of self survival. If one is out hiking say and gets lost and breaks into a cabin one finds to seek shelter and uses some of the items there that is stealing but too that is survival. One has not set out to have the NEED for shelter one simply got lost.

The closest I can come to understanding what qualifies as a actual SIN is ...if you DO NOT want it done to you...yet you do it to another the very said thing you pray does not happen to you ......then you have sinned..
Back to top Go down
Lynn
Mage
Mage
Lynn

Sin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin   Sin - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 Mar 2011 - 3:27

david wrote:
The Original Sin -

T
he moment where in Adam and Eve ate the fruit from the tree - which God has instructed t them not to do - from here was the birth of Sin.

thank you lynn, an awesome thread.

i just took a part of your origonal thread as above as that is the one point in time that we all inherit sin and wish to highlight upon it

now How do you do that?

how does one ACTUALLY inherit the origonal sin that happend to another two people many thousands of years ago?

unless its in our DNA? there is no direct contact with the very first ACT of defiance all that time ago that has caused each and everyone of us to inheriit its fruites......

Basically YES. We know that man all man shares in that same strand of DNA. NO matter how many generations one goes back the make up of man has not changed. SO if say from Adam and Eve all man sprung forth then that FRUIT of original Sin would have been in one's very makeup.

it is but a sugestion, so i hold no claim to its authentisity, you can be the desider on that, this is just a few rambling thoughts on the subject..... ego is the divider, ego is the serpent that begiles us, we all inherit an ego at birth, a false identity that can and does make us do things on a whim,

Maybe what we inhert at birth is not EGO as much as the survial instints, that as we grow and learn TURN into EGO, as we well know too EGO has leves to it . One can have EGO that effects one's very being on a " Minni EGO Piggy Level ".
That leavel that serves one well to just survive at times. Or one can have it on the " my way or the highway" level and have it rule one.

be what it may the origonal sin was the mother of all other sins that followed, Abel and Cain was another one that is aparently the very first killing of a human being, its the timeless reason why cain killed abel, because he wanted abels woman, she refused his charms staying faithfull to abel, so how did cain know about lust? what about the feeling of rejection? and the ensuing anger and resentment it caused? where did the hate, strong enough to kill come from?...... Adam and Eve?

Was not the VERY physical design of the body of Adam and Eve not enough evidece to SHOW one the puropose of their shapes ? I have always wondered on the SYMBOL of the Apple not being fruit at all. Well even on the plant level there be plants that take the life of anothr plant. So did not maybe in the very Garden start the path of killing ?

it really begs the question..... how does sin move from one person to another,, are we so guilty by assosiation with adam and eve that the origonal sin has not changed the way it acts upon us, it defys belief that within each of us there lies the inherent ability to be sinfull and that we are fully capable of killing without reservation or thought for it consequences, yet and yet......

If we are indeed a part of Adam and Eve in our being then YES I would have to say we too share in that act that was viewed as Sin. We are all capable of taking the life of another or laying in the bed with one that is not our's to have what stops us is moral codes of conduct. We do no give into temptations.

we KNOW its wrong to do

it is almost like adam and eve were in PERFECT HARMONY in a PERFECT garden,,,, it was toooo perfect, they were in a perfect state of ignorance, hence the term,, ignorance is bliss, it is also termed,,, being blissfully unaware, basicly stagnation, there had to be an awareness of themselves for them to grow spiritually, the path back to liberation is a slow and often painfull one because the ego is allways in defiance of your attempts to reconnect to god,,,,, now just imagine doing that in a state of awareness, you become a living god with all its humbleness and love for life,

Would God have made an image of male and of female if one did not want them use what one was given. Might it have been maybe more a lesson on patients and growth to care and cherrish the other. If it took an apple to make Eve SEE Adam for what he was then that I would say is irrnorance. Are we as man meant to re connect to God ? I wonder on that one. I more wonder if we are to transcent back to being a part of God.

the introduction of sin changed ALL. there eyes were opend to all kinds of things including there own nakedness, so ego was allready beginning to divide and conquer the connection between god and man, it started to lable things as right...wrong, good....bad, in other words knowing that of good and evil, you become like a god when you have an ego that is contoled and no longer hankers for attention

Did the introduction to Sin change all or did it simply put into motion God's plan for making MORE man. Right and wrong to me more mirrors to Light and Dark or Day and Night. There has to be one to balance out the other. Would be pretty dam boaring if one did not have temptations and life lessons to learn and grow from. We were given eye's to see and put on cloths to replace the FUR we lost. ( well in me mate's case the fur was not lost ). We to were given the sense of touch so that we could feel what we see.

i could write a ton more on this but im sure that lengthy posts can only relay so much before you cast your eyes on another so i will stop here

thank you

david

GOOD to see ye back too David.....

Back to top Go down
truthseeker58
Believer
Believer
truthseeker58

Sin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Sin   Sin - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Mar 2011 - 2:51

a deeply challenging subject matter. as interesting as it is, for myself too much information can at times make for unclear explanations and create confusion.
afterall, isn't that what this is about? Smile raised a Catholic. left the church in my 20's and began my Spiritual
Journey with a Christain non-faith based place of gathering. although not a religous person my two Absolute Truths: God and Jesus. my faith is unyielding. about 15 yrs ago while working with 4 Benetictine Monks, i was honored with the opportunity to study the footsteps Jesus walked on this Earth . it was a moving and inspirational experience.

i would like to share a few lines from a special book of mine - The Sermon on the Mount which i am quite sure you are all familiar with. briefly - The Beatitudes - Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven...Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth...Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy...Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God...Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be call the children of God...." Jesus taught "we have free will, but our free will lives in our choice of thoughts...to accept Truth is the greatest first step..."

this i share with you is a deep
spiritual belief that i hold near and dear to my soul and rarely have i
shared with others. i do hope you take it as you wish. it means much
to me to feel safe with all of the insightful, supportive and knowledgeable
fellow human souls.

as to sin, it has been complicated i believe by modern moral societal norms. i do however respect the belief systems of any who share. i do not nor can i ever purport to have answers to the many questions posed here. this is a subject that will always be in discussion.

wow - what a mind inspiring thread. enjoyed every moment. and once again the teacher(s) appears when the pupil is ready.

healing prayers to all...

gratefully,
truthseeker58

I love you
Back to top Go down
Lynn
Mage
Mage
Lynn

Sin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin   Sin - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Mar 2011 - 5:31

Hello

It is indeed.

One might well say I have " Lived in Sin " for some 30 years now. I know well that me Mother in Law so does not approve of a full ring being on me hand. It was not for many year's.

I had full intentions on a Wedding had it all set on its course, things booked and dates set. For a life changing event to befall me. I lost me Dad when I was 25, and as it would have been out of respect that me mate made an honsest woman of me we would have done the vows thing.

It never really mattered to either of us if we wed or not. Figured the money could well be spent in better ways.

One day me mate said to me I bought the FULL set ring its a waste to have it just sit there so I had the two welded together and its been on since. I too have on the other hand on for 25 years together. That was a bit of an issue on what a DATE for that would be. LOL so I said to me mate well what about the DAY ye took me in one's bed. The day I committed to be with ye for life. He said OK can ye look people in the eye and tell them WHY that date.....well yes. With him sitting there one day with me in Church ( Metapysical one ) I announced it was our anniversery and someone made the comment HOW we picked a date. LOL so I told about 50 people how.....and me mate laughed and said well its an easy DATE to remember lol.

Sin can be BLISS as I have never looked.

Lynn
Back to top Go down
Lynn
Mage
Mage
Lynn

Sin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin   Sin - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Mar 2011 - 5:36

truthseeker58 wrote:
a deeply challenging subject matter. as interesting as it is, for myself too much information can at times make for unclear explanations and create confusion.
afterall, isn't that what this is about? Smile raised a Catholic. left the church in my 20's and began my Spiritual
Journey with a Christain non-faith based place of gathering. although not a religous person my two Absolute Truths: God and Jesus. my faith is unyielding. about 15 yrs ago while working with 4 Benetictine Monks, i was honored with the opportunity to study the footsteps Jesus walked on this Earth . it was a moving and inspirational experience.

i would like to share a few lines from a special book of mine - The Sermon on the Mount which i am quite sure you are all familiar with. briefly - The Beatitudes - Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven...Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth...Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy...Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God...Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be call the children of God...." Jesus taught "we have free will, but our free will lives in our choice of thoughts...to accept Truth is the greatest first step..."

this i share with you is a deep
spiritual belief that i hold near and dear to my soul and rarely have i
shared with others. i do hope you take it as you wish. it means much
to me to feel safe with all of the insightful, supportive and knowledgeable
fellow human souls.

as to sin, it has been complicated i believe by modern moral societal norms. i do however respect the belief systems of any who share. i do not nor can i ever purport to have answers to the many questions posed here. this is a subject that will always be in discussion.

wow - what a mind inspiring thread. enjoyed every moment. and once again the teacher(s) appears when the pupil is ready.

healing prayers to all...

gratefully,
truthseeker58

I love you

What one has put here is inspiring. I find it so nice that we can share so openly how we are all on a path, but our paths at times be so very different to find really ARE THEY, if one finds understanding with another then our paths have crossed some.

I know well the teacher coming when the pupil be ready. I had a divine intervention by a real life teacher and I was not the best of pupils for him to bless with his time, but still he did.

May he forever be in me heart and may he forever rest in peace.

Lynn
Back to top Go down
truthseeker58
Believer
Believer
truthseeker58

Sin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin   Sin - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Mar 2011 - 6:32

Lynn,

my soul was warmed seeing then reading your inspiring response to my post. having a rough evening. that meant the world to me. the wonders of our individual journeys that require sharing one road at times.

grateful for you..
truthseeker58

Sin - Page 2 773772
Back to top Go down
kimcreative
Master
Master

Sin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin   Sin - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Apr 2011 - 6:37

I recently sent an email to Jennifer Hoffan (intuitive and channeler for Archangel Uriel) asking if it was true that there is no right or wrong, good or bad in the eyes of Spirit. And if this is so then why is there a need to bring/make heaven on earth? Is heaven neither good or bad like everything on earth? Below is her response. I thought I'd share, pretty good....

Dear Kim

It's hard to stay out of judgment, isn't it? Sin is simply where we separate ourselves from our Source connection and divinity. Any time we are in judgment we are 'sinning'. Its literal translation is 'without' or outside of. The church has created the interpretation of it being this horrible thing that we are in judgment of, cast out and excluded from heaven which is a state of being, not a place. And we are either in heaven or hell, which is also a state of being, all of the time.

Ascension is the process of shifting energy to a different vibration, which is what the entire universe does all of the time. The universe is constantly expanding, which scientists know to be true, not because the existing one is bad but because that is what the universe does. Trees grow new leaves every spring not because there is anything wrong with the old ones (which fall off of some types) but that is just what they do. There is always movement, shedding of the old to embrace the new.

So alignment is the process of releasing those things that are outside of your divine perfection, i.e. where you are 'without' or have sinned so you are wholly in your perfection once again.

Heaven on earth is the process of ascension, it is what the Universe does as it continually expands into new dimensions and vibrations. We are the last planet of this solar system to ascend and when we do the entire solar system ascends.

You're right, there is no good or bad, there is only love and anything that is not of love is a sin or separation. Makes it simple, doesn't it.

Many blessings,
Jennifer and Archangel Uriel
www.urielheals.com

Back to top Go down
libranaster
Seeker
Seeker
libranaster

Your Country : Australia

Sin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin   Sin - Page 2 EmptyMon 24 Oct 2011 - 6:04

All I can say is I hope that sins as they are written in the bible are not true such as sex before marriage because I am destined to burn lol. I think trying to hold back on our natural human instincts is a man made idea. I generally use my gut to tell me when something is wrong or right and I do stick by some pretty strict morals thanks to this and I intend to bring up my children with those morals. Generally if it feels wrong it probably is and I do hope that the mistakes I have made do not weigh to harshly on my soul in this or the next life. I do my best to be as good of a human being as I can.
Back to top Go down
libranaster
Seeker
Seeker
libranaster

Your Country : Australia

Sin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin   Sin - Page 2 EmptyMon 24 Oct 2011 - 6:07

Just to add to that I do hope that people who do sin and hurt others get some kind of punishment if you go out to purposely hurt others you deserve it so I expect like evil dictators and stuff to get some kind of pay back for their evil in the next life. I mean true evil does deserve some kind of karmic punishment to balance things out.
Back to top Go down
Bobbieboy
Seeker
Seeker
Bobbieboy

Your Country : New Zealand

Sin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin   Sin - Page 2 EmptySun 1 Jan 2012 - 3:28

libranaster wrote:
Just to add to that I do hope that people who do sin and hurt others get some kind of punishment if you go out to purposely hurt others you deserve it so I expect like evil dictators and stuff to get some kind of pay back for their evil in the next life. I mean true evil does deserve some kind of karmic punishment to balance things out.

But don't you think revenge is sin also ?. indiana whiplash
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin   Sin - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sin
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Spiritual Home :: Spiritual Forums :: Belief Systems-
Jump to: