Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

Sin

Go down 
+7
Geller's Pet
laura ann
indigogirl
kimcreative
AngelTony
chris
Lynn
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lynn
Mage
Mage
Lynn

Your Country : Canada

Sin Empty
PostSubject: Sin   Sin EmptySun 20 Mar 2011 - 3:51

Sin - What does it mean ?

First lets look at the definition of Sin…..

n.
A transgression of a religious or moral law, especially when deliberate.
Theology
a.
Deliberate disobedience to the known will of God.
b.
A condition of estrangement from God resulting from such disobedience.
Something regarded as being shameful, deplorable, or utterly wrong.
intr.v.
sinned, sin·ning, sins
To violate a religious or moral law.
To commit an offense or violation.

Sin, is an act that goes against what is called the “ Moral Rule” , more commonly knows as the moral “Code of Conduct” as stated by the Devine Entity (God ) . God has placed forth a “Devine Law” ( this comes directly from the will of God, and it is independent from the will of man, and man can not make change in the law). Sin is seen as a rebellion or resistance from the direct authority of God . Sin may also be referred to as an action in the physical sense or a thought. It goes to being selfish, immoral or shameful. It can be a sin to steel from one’s fellow man or to disrespect in God’s teachings or one’s Religion.

It is thought that Sin comes with a punishment or judgment for one’s actions either in life or in the death from the body. If Sin is carried to one’s time of death then one might well face that place of judgment in Purgatory. In Christianity it is seen as “ Salvation” ( concept where God or a Devine Being saves one from a biological death giving them an eternal life after death. OR From Spiritual death, where one is given Devine Law, Illumination ( Enlightenment ) for Judgment ( in accordance with the Devine Law) of one’ s Religious path.

The Original Sin -

The moment where in Adam and Eve ate the fruit from the tree - which God has instructed t them not to do - from here was the birth of Sin.

The “Last Judgment” or “Judgment Day” the day of the final and eternal judgment by God. This is said to take place after the resurrection of the dead ( where in some or all of the dead will be brought back to life) , and the “Second Coming of Christ” will occur. ( Where Jesus Christ returns from Heaven to Earth.)

The Book of Revelations ( the final book in the New Testament)

From the King James Version Revelations 20:12 - 15

12And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

14And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

I leave with ye the concepts of Sin, but more it might well lead to the path of Karma. Knowing well if one does not follow along a path of “good” there is a consequence one might well face in Karma and we all know that Karma carries with it a bite.

“One day at a time, one step at a time, one breath at a time.”

What I have on me IM the thoughts I share.

Lynn

Back to top Go down
chris
Enlightened
Enlightened
chris

Your Country : New Zealand

Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin   Sin EmptySun 20 Mar 2011 - 12:36

Its funny lynn this is the second time today I wrote about this.

Abstaining from the sin in the bible is not for God. It is for our benefit in our present lives.

We are asked not to steal or covet (desire others possessions)

because we then hurt others and feel bad inside.

we are asked not to be unfaithful in marriage.

Dont need to explain that.

We were asked to honour our parents- for everyones benefit.

Imagine if todays kids all did that.

dont murder- obvious.

You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.-dishonesty.

people who take notice of this stuff live wiser lives.

This comes to mind about this-

Imagine going into a house you have never been into before.

You must pass through a room to the other side of the house the room has little light. In that room is strange objects you have never seen before. Some harmful some not some can kill you.

Outside is a man who has just been in that room and made it through but has scars from encounters with the the things in the room. He stood out there to guide anyone through with some instructions on paper he printed.

There are 2 choices

1- Walk through the room and see if you make it unscathed to the safety of the other side by trial and error.

2- Take the mans instructions an learn from his mistakes and successes. this lets you navigate the room with less injury and mistakes to the other side.

The man outside- Those that have lived before us.

The room with strange objects us coming into the world. Our lives

The other side- Eternity.

I told that to my 10 year old daughter. Hopefully one day it will help make her wise.

Back to top Go down
AngelTony
Master
Master
AngelTony

Your Country : United States

Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin   Sin EmptySun 20 Mar 2011 - 12:45

The Day of Atonement involves not only the forgiveness of sin; it pictures the removal of the primary cause of sin --> Satan and his demons. Until God removes the original instigator of sin, mankind will simply continue to fall back into disobedience and suffering. Although our human nature has a part to play in our sins, Satan the devil bears great responsibility for influencing mankind to disobey God.

Satan (the fallen angel) is the author of sin

Even though many people doubt the existence of a devil, the Bible reveals Satan as a powerful, invisible being who can sway all man-kind. From Revelations it tells us that his influence is so great that he "deceives the whole world." What can he possibly say to you that changes your mind and helps you deceive yourself.

Christ is the only answer (his sacrifice) to stop this evil angels power.
Back to top Go down
kimcreative
Master
Master

Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin   Sin EmptySun 20 Mar 2011 - 23:34

AngelTony wrote:
Satan the devil bears great responsibility for influencing mankind to disobey God.

If there is a Satan, I do not hold him responsible for influencing or making my choices. I hold myself responsible for that. And if there is a Satan, wouldn't believing that he has an influence over us only give him more power? Why would we want to do that?
Back to top Go down
indigogirl
Apprentice
Apprentice
indigogirl

Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin   Sin EmptyMon 21 Mar 2011 - 1:16

I am not a huge fan of talk about sin for one reason. The threat of going to hell if a person does not obide by God's law. i just cant buy into this no matter how hard I try. Going to hell for having an affair? as hurtful and wrong as it is I don't think hell is a just punishment. i just can't buy into this. I feel that this is mans ( churches) way intimidating people into obedience and that is not free will at all. I think that most churches have a skewed way of interpreting information from a compassionate loving source.
Back to top Go down
kimcreative
Master
Master

Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin   Sin EmptyMon 21 Mar 2011 - 1:46

Sin is tricky to talk about for so many reasons but I do think it's good to share each others opinion it to help open each other up and understand different perspectives. I believe Christ's WAY of love and forgivness helps end karma cycles (which one can argue is forgiveness) but not necessarily Christ alone because I KNOW that a soul can make it to heaven without knowing anything at all about Christ. This is a strange example but take my family dog for instance. My awakening happened after Marbles past away and since I have had a number of visits from him accompained by an angel. Marbles never knew about Jesus (at least in this incarnation). Yet here he is hanging out with angels in heaven now, paying me the occasional visit. It's hardly surprising to us that a dog would make it to heaven because animals are so pure in heart and spirit but surely if a dog that knows nothing of Christ makes it to the other side, so can man in his unknown ways simply because I believe man to be a much more developed possibly favored soul to say an animal. BUT this is all theory. Maybe no one soul type is favored over another in God's eyes. Couldnt say really. lol
Back to top Go down
laura ann
Lightworker
Lightworker
laura ann

Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin   Sin EmptyMon 21 Mar 2011 - 13:21

I do NOT beleive sin exists.

I believe it is wording to control.

Do I believe in the ten commandments? the answer is yes.
They were guidance words on how people should TRY to live.

Adultry is so misunderstood...most dont even understand what it really means.We were created to enjoy sexual energy exchanges.
If you have sex with someone other then your spouse you have not committed adultry unless>>>> your spouse was NOT in agreement! If the other person had agreement with their spouse, but you did not then you have caused them to be adultress .
If all parties are in agreement then it is just a sharing of sexual energies.
Just my understanding on what has been shown and taught to me from the other side. it is my personal truth on the adultry matter. You must find your truths.

And we all know we should not lie, steal, kill etc

The closest I can come to understanding what qualifies as a actual SIN is ...if you DO NOT want it done to you...yet you do it to another the very said thing you pray does not happen to you ......then you have sinned..
Back to top Go down
AngelTony
Master
Master
AngelTony

Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin   Sin EmptyMon 21 Mar 2011 - 13:40

laura ann wrote:
I do NOT beleive sin exists.

I believe it is wording to control.

Do I believe in the ten commandments? the answer is yes.
They were guidance words on how people should TRY to live.

Adultry is so misunderstood...most dont even understand what it really means.We were created to enjoy sexual energy exchanges.
If you have sex with someone other then your spouse you have not committed adultry unless>>>> your spouse was NOT in agreement! If the other person had agreement with their spouse, but you did not then you have caused them to be adultress .
If all parties are in agreement then it is just a sharing of sexual energies.
Just my understanding on what has been shown and taught to me from the other side. it is my personal truth on the adultry matter. You must find your truths.

And we all know we should not lie, steal, kill etc

The closest I can come to understanding what qualifies as a actual SIN is ...if you DO NOT want it done to you...yet you do it to another the very said thing you pray does not happen to you ......then you have sinned..

I am sorry Laura Ann, but your posting is conflicting all over the place.

I do NOT beleive sin exists
To each his/her own of course, we all need to believe in what we want.
Adultry is so misunderstood....a sharing of sexual energies
Wow, this seems to really cross a very thin line- I will not even go here with this!!
we should not lie, steal, kill
Is that not the sin we are talking about?
does not happen to you ......then you have sinned
Again this is sin but you do not believe in sin, but then you do??

Sorry but I am very confused with this post..big time!
Back to top Go down
indigogirl
Apprentice
Apprentice
indigogirl

Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin   Sin EmptyMon 21 Mar 2011 - 14:59

I believe the message is the same no matter what avenue its taken from for example, Christians believe that its called " sin" while Wiccans use the phrase " Harm no one" while Buddhist believe in " compassion to all" and being non violent. No matter what stance people take doing intentional wrong is a code of conduct that should not be followed.

Everyone has their own interpretation of what it means to sin. Some people are more " gray" then black and white. Growing up Catholic has given me a very strict view on religion and what it means to sin. I personally do not agree with many many catholic/ christian teachings however I'm learning that its not the teaching that I disagree with its how it's being interpreted. Going against " God's Will" means many many different things to people. I personally struggle with the way humans have taken his word and used it as a power tool to get their messages of control across.
Back to top Go down
laura ann
Lightworker
Lightworker
laura ann

Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin   Sin EmptyMon 21 Mar 2011 - 17:48

I am sorry Laura Ann, but your posting is conflicting all over the place.

I do NOT beleive sin exists
To each his/her own of course, we all need to believe in what we want.
and i greatly respect everyones beliefs.this is merely a discussion is it not?
Just because we don't agree on something does not make either of us right. It makes us both have an understanding that works for our individual understandings of things.

Adultry is so misunderstood....a sharing of sexual energies
Wow, this seems to really cross a very thin line- I will not even go here with this!!
If you look a the word adulterated it means to make impure by deceptingly adding an element. Hence to add another person via DECEPTION is to make it impure. No deception no impurity. Even though I understand this to be the truth of it and I accept it as such. But for me I personally am one who would NEVER EVER be in agreement.

we should not lie, steal, kill
Is that not the sin we are talking about? I did not call it a sin I said I believed they were guides to how we should live our lives.

does not happen to you ......then you have sinned
is all over the place when taken out of context.. I prefaced the statement with if one did that then it would be the closest I could understand the word SIN.
Again this is sin but you do not believe in sin, but then you do??

I do Not believe sin exists..I do believe ill intent and bad judgements and poor choices do exist..
Sorry but I am very confused with this post..big time!and that I am sorry for.. i did not mean to cause confusion I was just talking. nothing more..I hope I cleared it up if even a little
Back to top Go down
AngelTony
Master
Master
AngelTony

Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin   Sin EmptyMon 21 Mar 2011 - 20:29

indigogirl wrote:
I believe the message is the same no matter what avenue its taken from for example, Christians believe that its called " sin" while Wiccans use the phrase " Harm no one" while Buddhist believe in " compassion to all" and being non violent. No matter what stance people take doing intentional wrong is a code of conduct that should not be followed.

Everyone has their own interpretation of what it means to sin. Some people are more " gray" then black and white. Growing up Catholic has given me a very strict view on religion and what it means to sin. I personally do not agree with many many catholic/ christian teachings however I'm learning that its not the teaching that I disagree with its how it's being interpreted. Going against " God's Will" means many many different things to people. I personally struggle with the way humans have taken his word and used it as a power tool to get their messages of control across.

Be careful indy, even tho we both believe in the teachings of Christ, there is a bit of a difference here. I am a Christian (Evangelical) and we find out what the bible means to help others. Catholics are centralized around just what the pope looks like and repetitive traditions like following statues and rotating incense burners. Many if not all of Catholicism doesn’t even know what is in the bible because it was taught in Latin and most only understands rosary beads and what time is church starts. I was brought up a catholic and saw all of this for myself. It was very easy to follow the truth when it did finally become available by evangelists that understand that we need to hear the meaning finally the actual meaning from the word of God.
Back to top Go down
kimcreative
Master
Master

Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin   Sin EmptyMon 21 Mar 2011 - 20:58

Angel Tony - I don't know much about the evangelical religion but is it pretty much....
BIBLE written by man channeling God = TRUTH
and
What's in our hearts = WRONG/can't be trusted?

or is that too simple?

Just would love to get a better idea behind your perspective. thanks!
Back to top Go down
Geller's Pet
Novice
Novice
Geller's Pet

Your Country : none

Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin   Sin EmptyMon 21 Mar 2011 - 23:53

Well perhaps, I’m the wrong person to answer that question!

But I will try -- I define sin as doing something you absolutely hate doing. Ergo, in my book, we -- all people inhabiting this world already been committing a sin all these years.
Back to top Go down
kimcreative
Master
Master

Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin   Sin EmptyTue 22 Mar 2011 - 0:22

Without free will, there is no sin because there would be no choice to sin or not to sin. That being said, why would God love us so much that He'd give us free will if that very free will he gave us only leads us to sin, condeming us to hell unless we choose God? Makes no sense. It only makes sense to if we sin as lessons to learn from to help our souls grow. It only makes sense if we are here to CHANGE an exisiting energy. If we are here to bring light into a dark part of the universe. We either add to the light or take from it. Either way, we are all creating. We sin, we get bit by karma as a result, feel the pain, then learn, then heal and transform and move on create light. God sending Jesus to earth was only to teach us how to go about this process of bring light to dark.
Back to top Go down
chris
Enlightened
Enlightened
chris

Your Country : New Zealand

Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin   Sin EmptyTue 22 Mar 2011 - 0:46

kimcreative wrote:
Angel Tony - I don't know much about the evangelical religion but is it pretty much....
BIBLE written by man channeling God = TRUTH
and
What's in our hearts = WRONG/can't be trusted?

or is that too simple?

Just would love to get a better idea behind your perspective. thanks!
something about the bible i have noticed is part of it is poetic but a lot of it is a historical record of mans interaction with God.

The prophecies for sure is channelling like the book of revelation. channelling visions and writing it down.

Back to top Go down
kimcreative
Master
Master

Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin   Sin EmptyTue 22 Mar 2011 - 1:08

Yes, I'm in the same room as Chris on this one. I used to think Revelations was total bunk but then when someone mentioned it as a channeling - that makes sense to me.
I heard the seven seals mentioned in Revelations refers to the seven chakras opening, stages in man's opening awarness, rising consciosness, which I think is so cool.

Back to top Go down
Geller's Pet
Novice
Novice
Geller's Pet

Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin   Sin EmptyTue 22 Mar 2011 - 1:18

kimcreative wrote:
Without free will, there is no sin because there would be no choice to sin or not to sin.

So we should always remember that whenever and wherever we are using the power of our free will to do good, sin is not far behind.

Quote :
It only makes sense to if we sin as lessons to learn from to help our souls grow. It only makes sense if we are here to CHANGE an exisiting energy. If we are here to bring light into a dark part of the universe. We either add to the light or take from it. Either way, we are all creating. We sin, we get bit by karma as a result, feel the pain, then learn, then heal and transform and move on create light. God sending Jesus to earth was only to teach us how to go about this process of bring light to dark.

I agree! Sin offers lessons in life. When someone commit a sin -- that someone have to meet his/her karmic obligations. Or that a lesson needs to be learned by him/her. When the lesson is learned or a karmic debt has been paid, then the pain and subtle scars mends and ceases. And life goes on to learn new lessons.

Therefore for me, don’t feel that you have done something bad or wrong when you committed a sin, just think sin is a part of ascension and soul evolution. As Shakespeare said, “Nothing is either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
Back to top Go down
kimcreative
Master
Master

Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin   Sin EmptyTue 22 Mar 2011 - 1:37

Quote :

Therefore for me, don’t feel that you have done something bad or wrong when you committed a sin, just think sin is a part of ascension and soul evolution. As Shakespeare said, “Nothing is either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.

Well put. I remember seeing two NDE testimonies on youtube where people have died,went to heaven and met God, then would ask "What about my sins?" And his answer to one was "There is no sin, at least not in the way we think there is hear on earth" and to the other he said "Only lessons for the learning"
These people's stories were very touching and moving and it took me awhile to get my head around this "there is no sin, only lessons learned" and over time, as I learned more about karma, reflected on some messages in the bible and things I experienced...it all came together and made sense to me in the way you just phrased it. : )
Back to top Go down
Geller's Pet
Novice
Novice
Geller's Pet

Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin   Sin EmptyTue 22 Mar 2011 - 1:47

So meaning to say -- mistakes, sins, troubles and struggles help people to achieve a higher level of ascension, enlightenment soul evolution until people learn from their mistakes and reach perfection and union with the Divine. And this can be achieved over a series of lifetimes, and not just in a single lifetime.

The idea behind sins is, therefore, very much tied up to the concepts of law of compensation and reincarnation. Sin brings us closer to our wholeness and unity with the entire creation if and only if we are able to learn our lessons.

Back to top Go down
indigogirl
Apprentice
Apprentice
indigogirl

Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin   Sin EmptyTue 22 Mar 2011 - 1:58

Geller I completely agree with you! I for one have met many people that believe that sinning will send you to hell. This i do not believe.

A.T. I am not sure what I am suppose to be careful of? I am merely sharing my experiences with Catholic and Christians. I am not saying all of the Christians are this way only my experiences. In fact I wish I could meet and discuss this with a christian i'd like to know more about why they believe this way I just haven't found any thats willing to hear my belief. It would be nice to discuss this at lenght sometimes. Who knows maybe I would see things differently.
Back to top Go down
kimcreative
Master
Master

Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin   Sin EmptyTue 22 Mar 2011 - 2:20

indy - I know what you mean. Im still on the fence about hell as well. I believe there is a hell but hell might be nothing more than what all one must endure in a karmic payback. But I feel it might be a place as well for there have been numerous NDE testimonies of people going to hell and coming back. It would make sense there would be a hell(darkenss, neg energies) to be at the opposite end of the spectrum from heaven(light, pos energies) If there is a hell I DONT believe God sends any of us there but our energies of fear or karma might naturally attract us there when we cross over. Hard to say. Its nice to know that we came from the light and must return as opposed to the other way around. lol

As for a there being a Satan that leads us astray...I have a hard time believing that one because if our souls are so easily led astray by a Satan (as opposed to ourselves) then how come he doesnt lead the animal kingdom to its ultimate demise? Or tempt the animal kingdom to turn around and fight back against man? As you know, animals have souls too, different then ours but souls nonetheless and important in the eyes of God.
Back to top Go down
indigogirl
Apprentice
Apprentice
indigogirl

Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin   Sin EmptyTue 22 Mar 2011 - 2:40

Kim, I so agree with you. My current theory is that ones energy and belief system determines where you go after you die. If you are in a belief system that you must repent, that you have sinned and are not of the light then you will wonder in state of confusion until you able to be move on. If you feel that you are of the light and have learned your lessons and deserve to move on then you will. Karma plays a huge role into how you incarnate.
I also believe that animals have a soul and that they are hear to learn their own lessons and humans can incarnate into an animal based on what lessons need to be learned.
Back to top Go down
kimcreative
Master
Master

Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin   Sin EmptyTue 22 Mar 2011 - 3:43

indigogirl wrote:
My current theory is that ones energy and belief system determines where you go after you die. If you are in a belief system that you must repent, that you have sinned and are not of the light then you will wonder in state of confusion until you able to be move on.

I disagree with you there. I have come across NDE testimonies where people found themseleves in hell yet didnt have any set belief system, never thought about hell or were afraid of it. I can see how fear of hell might draw someoen to it but tt seemed to me that these particular people found themselves in hell because they were harvesting dark energy (one guy was drug dealing and stealing prior to his NDE trip to hell) or (just a guess) because of their complete indifference to God before the visit. It appears to me God wants us to CHOOSE where to go, to heaven or hell. And if one is indifferent, doesnt know, believe in God or do much to develop a relationship with God/source, then they seem to be drawn there. The good news is if any of us find ourselves there, all we need say is the magic words "Jesus save me" and he like comes to the rescue. How it is it works that way from a metaphysical point of view, I havent figured out yet. I can understand how karma works, light/dark and how like attracts like but what I stil dont understand is how Jesus and his death somehow saves us from getting stuck in the negative energies of a place like hell (unless you follow his example of love ofcourse). But still, there is something more to it than that and I just cant figure it out yet.
Back to top Go down
kimcreative
Master
Master

Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin   Sin EmptyTue 22 Mar 2011 - 3:46

indigogirl wrote:
I also believe that animals have a soul and that they are hear to learn their own lessons and humans can incarnate into an animal based on what lessons need to be learned.

Im with you on this one though. Animals are here to transform energy just as we are. And they are here to help us transform the energy and vice versa. Are you the one who has a daughter that can here what animals are thinking? I always wondered if animals like know who God or Jesus is. Ask your daughter that question, would be fascinating to know.

Another interesting thing about animal incarnation - I heard that dogs/animals can incarnate into humans but once a soul has incarnated into a human, you dont go back to animal.
It made me think back to another NDE testimony I saw once, where this man saw his departeed family in heaven, everyone looked great, but when his dad came out, his dad was on all fours and he didnt know what that was all about. He said all his life his dad was very dominating, a general in the army, very hard nosed and never hugged him. I kinda wonder if maybe his dad was hard nosed because maybe his dad was the soul halfway through its journey between soul of a dog to a man? When he saw his dad running around on all fours, this was in heaven, not hell so it wasnt a punishment. And the man really didnt understand what it was about. But once I had heard about animal to human soul incarnation, made me wonder. THought it was really very interesting.
Back to top Go down
AngelTony
Master
Master
AngelTony

Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin   Sin EmptyTue 22 Mar 2011 - 13:46

indigogirl wrote:
Geller I completely agree with you! I for one have met many people that believe that sinning will send you to hell. This i do not believe.

A.T. I am not sure what I am suppose to be careful of? I am merely sharing my experiences with Catholic and Christians. I am not saying all of the Christians are this way only my experiences. In fact I wish I could meet and discuss this with a christian i'd like to know more about why they believe this way I just haven't found any thats willing to hear my belief. It would be nice to discuss this at lenght sometimes. Who knows maybe I would see things differently.

No Indy, no problem, I was just reading into this in that many people group Christians together in a lumpy ball! Catholics are much too traditional for me and I have seen them stand firm on verses they do not even understand or worse accept without ever even hearing about its meaning in their language. A few I new from long ago, admitted that they could not understand what the priest said, but accepted it all.

But the love from Jesus gives even them a chance to stand by and hold onto to what they think Gods word is for them. This is a simple simple plan. This is fine for them, some could not understand the truth but hold on to Christ’s hand anyways. We hold on as well, but we also sit back and try to understand EVERYTHING and we read it in very clear English, and do this amazing feat....we talk about it in groups extensively. In some studies I have been too we have talked about one chapter (like 1 or 2 pages) for weeks.

Also, as you bring it up Kim, I had a NDE experience that lasted 3 days and during that time I was on the other side. I actually saw the kingdom of Heaven, and many many others facet’s of spirituality that make this website look like facebook. That is why I know that "Jesus will save me" I read IN-Between the lines with that vision in front of my face. God new that his son was a very simple plan for all of us. What you have got to realize is that God does NOT want puppet’s to follow him into that Heaven!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin   Sin Empty

Back to top Go down

Sin
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Spiritual Home :: Spiritual Forums :: Belief Systems-
Jump to: