Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

Jesus is here...do you know it?

Go down 
+4
kimcreative
Lynn
Nas
Snowcat
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Snowcat
Seeker
Seeker
Snowcat

Your Country : United States

Jesus is here...do you know it? Empty
PostSubject: Jesus is here...do you know it?   Jesus is here...do you know it? EmptyWed 5 Jan 2011 - 0:48

Quote :
ADMIN MESSAGE
message removed due to inappropiate content

Last edited by Helen on Sat 8 Jan 2011 - 17:22; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Admin message)
Back to top Go down
Nas
Spiritual
Spiritual
Nas

Your Country : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Jesus is here...do you know it?   Jesus is here...do you know it? EmptyFri 7 Jan 2011 - 1:03

But, this thread was about jesus........and I haappend to have found some interesting things on the subject...........a view some know about, others will say its utter rubbish, but anyway, someyhing to think about .........................This Christology of love is the life of Jesus Christ described from the esoteric Christianity. The Christ impulse in man works twofold: Mysticism in the heart, and to the inspired thinking that surrounds it can be. This was prepared in the compassion of the Buddha in India and the creative wisdom of Zarathustra in Persia. The man Jesus was the incarnation of Zarathustra I, as the Avesta clearly can be. The soul of Jesus from the spiritual-divine world the love of Buddha worked. If the Christ at the baptism in the Jordan incarnate in Jesus, get it - through death and resurrection - the Christ impulse in man and the world a two-fold effect. Thus understood, the Christian initiation in the esoteric sects of Christianity have been operating. From this perspective, the dedication of roads described by Zarathustra, Buddha, Jesus, Mani, Parcival, Christian Rose Cross and Rudolf Steiner. This inauguration roads will eventually be integrated into a modern path of initiation - in the form of exercises described - where people from the undivided attention, as a Man Grail, the dual Christ impulse can record in the world and love for suffering humanity.
Back to top Go down
Nas
Spiritual
Spiritual
Nas

Your Country : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Jesus is here...do you know it?   Jesus is here...do you know it? EmptyFri 7 Jan 2011 - 1:05

Review (s)
NBD | Biblion Review
The vakfilosoof and writer Roland van Vliet sees it as a challenge to the intimate core of the religious-Christian culture into words. First, he closes with the patient and accurate anthroposophical Christology of Rudolf Steiner, on the other hand he relies on his own research into the Maniche ism, according to Van Vliet 'second mainstream of Christianity. It is a credit to the writer that there is no significant point of Rudolf Steiner is missing, there are many, not all of which are formally published. Despite the many quotations and references, Van Vliet, thanks to its intense reflection and by society with an authentic speech. Being central to the cosmic Christ, that once man has become his coming is also prepared by Gautama Buddha and Zoroaster or Zarathustra. The real Christianity is still in the womb of the (distant) future and needs to be actively developed. Van Vliet describes his own title a meditative path to a possible early persooonlijke perception of the etheric Christ Being. The writing style is sober and scholarly, a personal experience requires further reflection and contemplation on what they see. With illustrative appendices.

(Biblion review, Drs. M. Ploeger)
Back to top Go down
Lynn
Mage
Mage
Lynn

Your Country : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Jesus is here...do you know it?   Jesus is here...do you know it? EmptyFri 7 Jan 2011 - 2:00

Hello

That is a nice place for us to start Nas, thanks for that. Too no one will bat an eye at translations as NO ONE spells worse than me. Sites s need Spell Checker. lol!

Whom was Jesus to me a man that sadly had with him "gifts" that even today would no be understood. Mortal and a great man of compassions and LOVe for all . Healer and prophet mabye too.

Is he with us now yes as are all that are in Spirit. If one wishes a Spirit lives on in one's very heart.

I quote now from a book close to me heart. "The Prophet" Kahlil Gibran

' And an old priest said, Speak to us of Religion.
have I spoken this day of aunght else? Is not religion all deed, and all refelection, but a wonder and a surprise ever springing in the Soul, even while the hands hew the stone or tend the loom ?
Who can separate his faith fromhis actions, or hi beleif frm his occupations?
Who can spread his hours before him, saying, 'This for God and tis for myself; this for my soul and this other for my body ?
All your hours are wings that beat through sapce from self to self. He who wears his moraity but as his best garment were better naked.
The wind and the sun will tear no hols in his skin. And he who defines his conduct by ethics imprisons his song-bird in a cage.
The forest song comes not through bars and wires. And he to whom worshipping is a widnow, to ope but also o shut, has not yet visited te house of his soul whose windows are frm dawn to dawn." Page 77

Now this talks of God but a part of God be Jusus and Jesus be a part of God as all things are Universal in the Light that surrounds us all.

Lynn
Back to top Go down
kimcreative
Master
Master

PostSubject: Re: Jesus is here...do you know it?   Jesus is here...do you know it? EmptyFri 7 Jan 2011 - 2:22

lol, after reading all the above....it's times like this I have to ask: What would Jesus do?
Back to top Go down
Lynn
Mage
Mage
Lynn

PostSubject: Re: Jesus is here...do you know it?   Jesus is here...do you know it? EmptyFri 7 Jan 2011 - 3:16

Hello

Look at us and go we are doing a spendid job on OSH as Jesus is here...do you know it? 703371 , Jesus is here...do you know it? 266530

Lynn
Back to top Go down
tomblues
Seeker
Seeker
tomblues

PostSubject: Re: Jesus is here...do you know it?   Jesus is here...do you know it? EmptyFri 7 Jan 2011 - 4:35

What do you do if you feel like you have been contacted by God in a dream, I do not think I am like Elijah or Daniel. but what do I do? Who will I talk to about this? It seems I will be ignored by spiritual people that are not open to this now? I thought here was a good place but it seems not a good Idea now. I told a Christain once and they ignore me now? What do I do? Please help...
Back to top Go down
Lynn
Mage
Mage
Lynn

PostSubject: Re: Jesus is here...do you know it?   Jesus is here...do you know it? EmptyFri 7 Jan 2011 - 4:37

tomblues wrote:
What do you do if you feel like you have been contacted by God in a dream, I do not think I am like Elijah or Daniel. but what do I do? Who will I talk to about this? It seems I will be ignored by spiritual people that are not open to this now? I thought here was a good place but it seems not a good Idea now. I told a Christain once and they ignore me now? What do I do? Please help...

Hello

Here on OSH we are OPEN to discussions. Keep it respectful and give it a go please.

Lynn
Back to top Go down
kimcreative
Master
Master

PostSubject: Re: Jesus is here...do you know it?   Jesus is here...do you know it? EmptyFri 7 Jan 2011 - 5:27

tomblues wrote:

Tomblues - You talk about it here. Start a thread and share your story. Do you have tomblues corner started?

All of us are brought to sites like this because we too were contacted by God Spirit and needed to find like people to share and discuss. If you feel ignored or misunderstood by one person, please don't assume we ALL will treat you the same.
Simply not true. We are all loving here. We all need to give ourselves a chance to hear and be heard, to understand and be understood. This is how we learn and grow in love for ourselves and once another.

So what did God have to say to you? I'd love to hear all about it!
Did you actually hear his voice? My journey started over a year ago with hearing my name called out twice, but I dont think it was God's voice. Just a voice of my guide or angel maybe. But I know of few times where I know God was smiling at me. I dont see His smile but sense it when I see a flash of light above my head.

All I can tell you is DON'T be afraid. There is nothing to fear. Share your story here
and know that an incredible journey into awareness awaits you. Smile

:L&L:
Back to top Go down
OnyxWolf
Believer
Believer
OnyxWolf

Your Country : none

PostSubject: Re: Jesus is here...do you know it?   Jesus is here...do you know it? EmptyFri 7 Jan 2011 - 5:40

Yes im always intrested to hear what God has spoken to others, it's like a drink of fresh water to hear what he says to other people, because I love the things he says to me.
Back to top Go down
indigogirl
Apprentice
Apprentice
indigogirl

PostSubject: Re: Jesus is here...do you know it?   Jesus is here...do you know it? EmptyFri 7 Jan 2011 - 15:47

Do not let one negative energy slow down your growth, remember the world is full of negative energies, just as this site and world is full of love and light. Getting people to stop talking is what s.c wanted, he loved and fed off of negative energy and we will not give in! There are so many others that want to hear your story. Due tell!
Back to top Go down
tomblues
Seeker
Seeker
tomblues

PostSubject: Re: Jesus is here...do you know it?   Jesus is here...do you know it? EmptyMon 10 Jan 2011 - 5:39

Thank you, I may share it soon. I did not mean to imply anyhing. It is strange tho. If you tell a non-believer, some actally look interested, becuase they never heard that it could be true or could happen. But when SOME spiritual people get an ear full, you tend to get loads of self opionated matters about there readings, beliefs, trusts and eventaully your story becomes a second issue that is NOT really believed and put onto thier spiritual shelf. Just think of someone that says,... look a baseball bat is about to hit your head. They do not duck, they say WHAT BAT?.......BAM!!! They do not belive that the truth was that close. Maybe soon. Maybe soon.
Back to top Go down
kimcreative
Master
Master

PostSubject: Re: Jesus is here...do you know it?   Jesus is here...do you know it? EmptyMon 10 Jan 2011 - 6:22

tom - why do you think God came to you to tell you whatever He did? Was the information just for you? Or for you to share?

I often think why have my angels come forward now? Why has any of the things that I have experienced happened to me and why now? My answer? Because I asked? Because it was needed? Maybe someone said a prayer for me? Or maybe I did something good that made God feel like it was time to grant me a special favor of some extra help? Maybe I just somehow suddenly became more aware of God's love which opened me to help? Or maybe its because many people are getting extra help from above right now because of the earth's particular position in the universe? It might be none, some or all of these things but I imagine it's some of them.
Back to top Go down
kimcreative
Master
Master

PostSubject: Re: Jesus is here...do you know it?   Jesus is here...do you know it? EmptyMon 10 Jan 2011 - 6:29

tomblues wrote:
Thank you, I may share it soon. I did not mean to imply anyhing. It is strange tho. If you tell a non-believer, some actally look interested, becuase they never heard that it could be true or could happen. But when SOME spiritual people get an ear full, you tend to get loads of self opionated matters about there readings, beliefs, trusts and eventaully your story becomes a second issue that is NOT really believed and put onto thier spiritual shelf. Just think of someone that says,... look a baseball bat is about to hit your head. They do not duck, they say WHAT BAT?.......BAM!!! They do not belive that the truth was that close. Maybe soon. Maybe soon.

Tom, my parents believe in God but for me to tell them some of the things that have happened to me would be enough for them to want to commit me
and nothing that has happened to me is a dramatic as getting a message direct from God himself in a dream!
You might want to look up Howard Storm interviews on youtube. He had a very remarkable NDE where he actually met God and had long conversation with Him. Very interesting, you might find it helpful to your experience.
Back to top Go down
tomblues
Seeker
Seeker
tomblues

PostSubject: Re: Jesus is here...do you know it?   Jesus is here...do you know it? EmptyTue 11 Jan 2011 - 4:57

Thank you Kim, I will look that up!
Back to top Go down
pluralone
Mage
Mage
pluralone

PostSubject: Re: Jesus is here...do you know it?   Jesus is here...do you know it? EmptyFri 21 Jan 2011 - 3:49

I think people encounter more difficulty in sharing their experiences when they attempt to raise their truths above the truths of others, as though theirs is more valid. At that point, contentions tend to arise. For that reason, I prefer to share my truths as just that: my own experiences. I understand that the paths of others are equally valid, and it's not my desire - nor do I view it as realistic - to define spiritual reality for everyone.

I desire the same respect to be given to me.

I've been spoken to myself, and when it first happened I thought, Wow. I need to tell people about this. What I learned is that the messages I receive are in answer to my own questions, and they're intended for me, first and foremost. There are times when I share these things with other people, but I never assume that the messages I receive are intended to define spiritual reality for anyone other than myself. If someone else finds a resonance, that's good, but I don't have any attachments to the information I share in terms of how it will be received. What's true for me might not be true for someone else.

Sharing our paths can be a loving and generous thing, and I think that for the most part, the discussions here in this forum are exactly so. The only real problems I've ever seen arise here came about when someone has claimed that what they know to be true is true for everyone, universally. Naturally, those whose experiences are different will express their own views -- and sometimes it degrades into debate. But when experiences are shared without attempting to change others' perceptions of spiritual reality, the responses are most often very positive, very supportive.

Please, tomblues, feel free to share. That's what this community is here for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jesus is here...do you know it?   Jesus is here...do you know it? Empty

Back to top Go down

Jesus is here...do you know it?
Page 1 of 1