Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

Edit time

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

Your Country : Wales

Edit time Empty
PostSubject: Edit time   Edit time EmptyTue 4 Aug 2009 - 19:04

I have extended the time available for members to edit there own posts to 30 minutes after the post has been written, after this you will still need to PM me or another member of staff to edit for you - hope this helps.

Blessed be
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

Edit time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edit time   Edit time EmptyTue 4 Aug 2009 - 19:17

no problem, you only had 5 mins before - not long really so 30 mins is much better Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Libertas
Lightworker
Lightworker
Libertas

Your Country : United Kingdom

Edit time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edit time   Edit time EmptyTue 4 Aug 2009 - 20:42

I'm gonna go, but it was great chatting with you both, even though it was brief! ghug sparkle stars
Back to top Go down
Kapitan_Prien
Enlightened
Enlightened
Kapitan_Prien

Your Country : none

Edit time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edit time   Edit time EmptyFri 17 Jun 2011 - 12:14

I can't edit my posts at all anymore.

Edit time Confused0075Edit time Confused0069Edit time Confused0070

- wait...I posted this and go the 'edit' ok, but when I typed up the reply to indigogirl in the 'walk-in' thread I started, I couldn't edit...
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

Edit time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edit time   Edit time EmptyFri 17 Jun 2011 - 14:21

hi

you only have 30 mins from the original post to edit - I will double check as there has been some quirky things happening at the admin board...
Back to top Go down
Kapitan_Prien
Enlightened
Enlightened
Kapitan_Prien

Edit time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edit time   Edit time EmptyFri 17 Jun 2011 - 14:34

Ah - okey dokey. Wink
Back to top Go down
Lynn
Mage
Mage
Lynn

Your Country : Canada

Edit time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edit time   Edit time EmptyFri 17 Jun 2011 - 19:27

Hello

What I have found is at times its BETTER for me to cut and paste from "Works" what I am working on as life at times has distractions. Oh and Spell Checker works there too LOL so if one notes I spell like crap then I have FREE handed it lol. The issue there LOL is "size icons" that I have to go back in and edit out LOL .

Lynn

Last edited by Lynn on Fri 17 Jun 2011 - 19:28; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spacing)
Back to top Go down
Kapitan_Prien
Enlightened
Enlightened
Kapitan_Prien

Edit time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edit time   Edit time EmptyFri 17 Jun 2011 - 19:54

I tend to type things up in Word Pad before I post anything new in my blog. This gives me the chance to sit and think about what I want to say and how I want to say it.

I have a terribly difficult time with 'modern people' and their 'knee jerk' expectations for responses. I don't have direct i-net access in my apartment and am thankful that I don't. I can't stand this 'trauma-drama' that comes from the 'instant-I-want-it-yesterday' sort of life.

I operate slower than many people and if they can't handle that...that's too bad.

Haste makes waste as they say.
Back to top Go down
Lynn
Mage
Mage
Lynn

Your Country : Canada

Edit time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edit time   Edit time EmptyFri 17 Jun 2011 - 20:18

Hello
Prien

Ye are too cute at times.

LIFE is too in a rush we all could take a page from one's book and slow down and smell the roses and sip our coffee over the monring news paper like one used to. I was right in the middle of writting something this AM deep in the thought and IM ( Instant Messanger ) went off, so I said Hi to the person there for the thoughts to poof from me.....then I just now got back to that place and the phone rang. She said it was IMPORTANT hmmmm sadly a Grad student was stabbed last night to death. I have so told one's I do not follow the new's and I really try to avoid such thigns in life.....NOW I am all a fluster......

TIME for chores I think..... or Edit time 216998 HMMMmm

Lynn

Last edited by Lynn on Fri 17 Jun 2011 - 20:20; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spacing)
Back to top Go down
Kapitan_Prien
Enlightened
Enlightened
Kapitan_Prien

Edit time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edit time   Edit time EmptyFri 17 Jun 2011 - 21:52

*laughs* Smile

That's exactly what I mean. Sorry to hear about the stabbing though. Not cool.

I don't follow the news much myself either as I don't own a TV, nor even a radio (believe it or not). If I want music, I got my laptop which I can play CD's on and if I want to watch a DVD -movie- I can do that too with it.

I tend to keep the 'modern-busybody-technology' down to a minimum. Edit time 663485 I'm used to it...considering I was originally born in 1908 *laughs* Edit time 813461

I'm the type that has 'the stuff' but doesn't have the 'connections'. I don't have a landline phone either, I just use a Tracfone (no use in paying out the bum for a phone that I hardly use).

I live in my own little world... Edit time 572420 Edit time 648610
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edit time   Edit time Empty

Back to top Go down

Edit time
Page 1 of 1