Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

EDIT BUTTON

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
laura ann
Lightworker
Lightworker
laura ann

Your Country : United States

EDIT BUTTON Empty
PostSubject: EDIT BUTTON   EDIT BUTTON EmptyThu 12 Jan 2012 - 23:19

Has anyone else loss their edit button??? mine got replaced with a white angular slash that says online

am I the only one....

btw: Helen is aware of this just wondering if I am the only odd ballllllllllllllllllll

p.s.....thank you Helen for fixing the mess I/we made in Simon's new corner.. it is all beautiful again lol

okay the spirit world is having fun today because it is now back as i previewd this along with the slash bar....rflho...OMG what a day this one has been
Back to top Go down
mia
Lightworker
Lightworker
mia

Your Country : United Kingdom

EDIT BUTTON Empty
PostSubject: Re: EDIT BUTTON   EDIT BUTTON EmptyFri 13 Jan 2012 - 0:13

ha ha ha, made me laugh
never a dull moment Wink
Back to top Go down
laura ann
Lightworker
Lightworker
laura ann

EDIT BUTTON Empty
PostSubject: Re: EDIT BUTTON   EDIT BUTTON EmptyFri 13 Jan 2012 - 1:07

Mia I would laugh too cause I just came back into site after being out and hour or so and it is now gone again grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
lol ol lol lol
Back to top Go down
mia
Lightworker
Lightworker
mia

Your Country : United Kingdom

EDIT BUTTON Empty
PostSubject: Re: EDIT BUTTON   EDIT BUTTON EmptyFri 13 Jan 2012 - 1:20

LMAO!

I see if mine is here

yup

Last edited by mia on Fri 13 Jan 2012 - 1:21; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to see if my edit button is hiding like Lauras is ROFL!)
Back to top Go down
laura ann
Lightworker
Lightworker
laura ann

EDIT BUTTON Empty
PostSubject: Re: EDIT BUTTON   EDIT BUTTON EmptyFri 13 Jan 2012 - 14:35

Today all is fine...maybe I had one of those days Simon talked about...
wrong house..wrong life
cause yesterday was weird alllllll day long....
is anyoene else getting new energy ????? I am almost woozy from feeling energies.....walking around with a piece of hematite in my sock to keep me grounded lol lol
It is almost as bad as when i first spiritually awakened..
insomnia...hearing voices saying name over and over daily....night sweats.....body shaking vibrating, feeling like getting stuck with pins .. the energy noise or celestial music is louder then ever.....etc etc etc top of head so sore cant touch it, .....
Back to top Go down
pluralone
Mage
Mage
pluralone

EDIT BUTTON Empty
PostSubject: Re: EDIT BUTTON   EDIT BUTTON EmptyFri 13 Jan 2012 - 17:40

Quote :
is anyoene else getting new energy ?????
Goodness yes!

At first I thought it was just more energy coming in from friends and family who have been sending energy for *sigh* all sorts of stuff going on, particularly my beloved's health... but there's an extra element to it, something that isn't about mundane life and physical healing. Problem (sort of) is that I'm too exhausted to explore it much. I'm so glad that things are picking up here in the forum again -- it helps so much to have something outside of my immediate circumstances to focus on!

I've had the sore head thing before, but not right now, thank goodness. What I found helpful was two things: One, our oldest cat is a powerful healer, and he laid himself along my torso, tucking his head under my chin, and helped balance things out, so two, this showed me how to bring the incoming energy into a better and more balanced flow along my energy centers. For me, the key is to focus on opening the energy center located between my shoulder blades and get it 'pumping' - it sort of spins with a pulse (not sure that makes sense; it does to me, but...); the result is a more balanced distribution of the incoming energy. I think for some it'd work well with a lower energy center (if one does not have one between the shoulder blades, for instance; not everyone does). I know it's working well when my body rocks ever so slightly (and all on its own) when I'm sitting... which it's been doing a lot lately. At least the incoming energy isn't adding to the stresses of mundane life -- sometimes these spiritual shifts can be quite uncomfortable. Really glad that's not the case this time.
Back to top Go down
laura ann
Lightworker
Lightworker
laura ann

EDIT BUTTON Empty
PostSubject: Re: EDIT BUTTON   EDIT BUTTON EmptyFri 13 Jan 2012 - 17:43

OMG yes the between shoulders has been awfull...been on an advil diet for it lol
Back to top Go down
pluralone
Mage
Mage
pluralone

EDIT BUTTON Empty
PostSubject: Re: EDIT BUTTON   EDIT BUTTON EmptySat 14 Jan 2012 - 0:21

I can't imagine that Advil's helping with that. First couple of times this happened to me, I had to ask another healer to get the energy moving for me; I couldn't budge it myself. The block was surrounding a bunch of stress I was having at the time, and I was just too close to it to see where it was coming from. Once the healer started working on it, though, the source became very clear.
Back to top Go down
laura ann
Lightworker
Lightworker
laura ann

EDIT BUTTON Empty
PostSubject: Re: EDIT BUTTON   EDIT BUTTON EmptySat 14 Jan 2012 - 13:48

Actually the Advil had not phased it...It was just a typical human reaction to what was getting beyond constant intense pressure and moving into constant pain.
But yesterday after your post ..because i had not connected it to new energies I took some time to try to move it.

I sat down and called all my chakras to attention so to speak...got them all moving then I focused on my back energy centers especially the between the blades where I was hurting and had been for weeks now and the pain ....got it spinning...dispersed it to all energy centers...
pulled it down as well....
then my entire body started shaking/vibrating/rocking...oooh I knew it was a good thing..lol
lasted few seconds and have not had the pain sense....so once again Plur thank you for helping me to see what i wasnt recognizing through the stress of my current life....and i slept better last night then i have in months..only got up once instead of 3 to 8 times.lol

also have several other new energy things going on besides that one...new energy around head..will do a post on tht one...plus the gas..the fatigue all the normal awakening symptoms that have escallated again......
Back to top Go down
pluralone
Mage
Mage
pluralone

EDIT BUTTON Empty
PostSubject: Re: EDIT BUTTON   EDIT BUTTON EmptySun 15 Jan 2012 - 5:03

*jumps up and gives laura ann a high five* I was almost certain you'd be able to fix that on your own! Amazing when the energy gets unstuck, huh? That's happened to me about four times in the last ten years or so, and after the first time - when someone else helped me figure out what was going on - I've been able to get the energy flowing. No, I take that back: I asked for help with it last time, just feeling so overwhelmed it wasn't really possible for me to deal with it on my own. Too emotionally involved. Great having friends who know how to do stuff like that!

Will look for your other post; this is exciting!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

EDIT BUTTON Empty
PostSubject: Re: EDIT BUTTON   EDIT BUTTON Empty

Back to top Go down

EDIT BUTTON
Page 1 of 1