Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

I have a SPAMMER

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lynn
Mage
Mage
Lynn

Your Country : Canada

I have a SPAMMER  Empty
PostSubject: I have a SPAMMER    I have a SPAMMER  EmptyMon 18 Jul 2011 - 17:22

Hello

To all the member's here that might have E Mailed me at any time in the past. NOTE that a Spammer has accessed me E Mail Contacts and has sent out a very cleaver LETTER asking for money to be sent. IT IS NOT FROM ME. I am alive and well in Canada.

If one's have got this E Mail I be sorry but its NOT FROM ME.

Lynn
Back to top Go down
Kapitan_Prien
Enlightened
Enlightened
Kapitan_Prien

Your Country : none

I have a SPAMMER  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a SPAMMER    I have a SPAMMER  EmptyMon 18 Jul 2011 - 18:41

Yeah I got it - I knew it wasn't from you. Below is a copy:

Sorry to bother you with this, I took a sudden trip out of the country for a semina in Spain and right now i'm in a terrible situation which I really need to take care of now. I got mugged here and they got away with my things including my cell phone and my bank cards. I don't have access on phone here. I cant access my bank from here because they don't have local presence here. The hotel management has threatened to take legal action or better still forcefully eject me out of the hotel if i fail to pay by tomorrow. I need a loan of $2,500 i will refund the money immediately i get back. Please have it wired to me via western union money transfer. I was told its the safest and most secure way to receive money here. Send it in my Name: Lynn Gibb,

but use this address below:

Address: de la Castellana, 261,
City: Madrid,
Zip code: 28046.

Please let me know how much I'll receive in euros and also send an email with the Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) on the receipt, As soon as you send the funds, this is very
urgent. I will refund the money once I get home. I really appreciate this, Please reply ASAP. God bless you, Lynn

Just Become

“We can go through life
Listening to the words of others
And that can be a fine thing in its self
But, we have to speak our own words
Let others listen to you
Let them see
Let them feel
Become the master of your own mind
Become the maker of your own body
And become the person you want to be”

Nicholas Hartman
Back to top Go down
Lynn
Mage
Mage
Lynn

I have a SPAMMER  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a SPAMMER    I have a SPAMMER  EmptyMon 18 Jul 2011 - 21:34

Hello Prien

This is a NIGHTMARE - They even have me "Signature there " Ye think the "B" would have learned how I write....to make it LOOK REAL. I mean really when has one ever got messages from me "I'm in " wouild be "I be" and "my" would be "me" and I would NEVER EVER EVER sign off a mail like that.....ever. God ?????? hmmmm.

The phone and Chat and Facebook have been going all dam DAY and PM from sites. WHY I put threads up about this nightmare. The E Mail access has been closed. THAT too mean's I do not have a list of contacts.....never thought to do that when I did a back up.

WHEN I get access again I will be doing that first then I think making a Few MORE changes. I have GOOD VERY good Virus Software and they are claiming its NOT on thier end.

Its what is called "Random Key Strokes" Virus and it does NOT register as one as they have got around that one it seems.

I not be alone they a re dealng with 1000's of cases it seems. Might be days before I get E Mail back now.....

ANYONE needs me I am here.....in PM or the Yahoo E Mail that is on site here.....

Lynn
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

Your Country : Wales

I have a SPAMMER  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a SPAMMER    I have a SPAMMER  EmptyMon 18 Jul 2011 - 22:18

yep I got it too - knew it wasn't from you though and was going to contact you incase you did not know yet xxxx
Back to top Go down
pluralone
Mage
Mage
pluralone

Your Country : United States

I have a SPAMMER  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a SPAMMER    I have a SPAMMER  EmptyTue 19 Jul 2011 - 8:37

Gosh I got a similar email a while back, only it was from another person's hijacked address. Knew it couldn't have really been from my friend; she'd have known I couldn't send her any money, even temporarily! Yeesh.

I'm sorry this has happened to you, Lynn. I hope you get it sorted out quickly.
Back to top Go down
Lynn
Mage
Mage
Lynn

I have a SPAMMER  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a SPAMMER    I have a SPAMMER  EmptyMon 25 Jul 2011 - 0:18

Hello

The account issues have been blessed and I have re access. NOW the journey begins to RE Contact everyone there and let them know. One gets the account back MINUS all the contacts in place....understandably. I have a list and have been letting eveyone know.

TOO NOTE there is NEW E Mail contact for me here to be used . Its on me Profile.

Sad note is one man did fall for it and sent forth money......blessed he had Fraud Protection on his Credit Card and its been refunded minus a FEE for services. (Bless him for his gift but he will not let me re pay his fee.....so may that money in energy do some GOOD work.

Good to be back.....too sad to be having to have faced this.

Lynn
Back to top Go down
pluralone
Mage
Mage
pluralone

Your Country : United States

I have a SPAMMER  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a SPAMMER    I have a SPAMMER  EmptyMon 25 Jul 2011 - 0:56

I'm glad to hear you got it sorted out, Lynn.
Back to top Go down
Misty1
Believer
Believer
Misty1

Your Country : United Kingdom

I have a SPAMMER  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a SPAMMER    I have a SPAMMER  EmptySun 31 Jul 2011 - 16:38

Oh my how low do some people go!!!!....that is really shocking afraid .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I have a SPAMMER  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a SPAMMER    I have a SPAMMER  Empty

Back to top Go down

I have a SPAMMER
Page 1 of 1