Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

Big hello from Central Scotland

Go down 
+4
laura ann
Libertas
Helen
Silverfox
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Silverfox
Novice
Novice
Silverfox

Your Country : Scotland

Big hello from Central Scotland Empty
PostSubject: Big hello from Central Scotland   Big hello from Central Scotland EmptySat 4 Dec 2010 - 0:29

Hi guys, Just dropped in from SF. Well, a wee bit about myself, I was brought up RC...did`nt find what I was looking for. Went to my local Spiriual church and found that Spiritualism offered more in the way of answers and doors were opened, inbody and soul. Went onto find that Reiki was a fabulous way to heal and was certainly complimentary to my Spiritual healing. So, since my journey from that first day of spiritual healing in that magical circle under the watchful eyes of my principles, here I am a Reiki master, enjoying each and every day that god brings just so that I can count my many blessings every time the sun is shining and free from pain.

Guys, look forward to working with you all on my journey and please, please don`t forget....keep smiling cause when you smile to that sweet grumpy old lady..sorry girls....that sweet grumpy old lady will smile back...at least with one tooth intact...

God bless you guys..

Silverfox Big hello from Central Scotland 952327
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

Your Country : Wales

PostSubject: Re: Big hello from Central Scotland   Big hello from Central Scotland EmptySat 4 Dec 2010 - 1:02

Hi there

Thank you for your intro, great to meet you!

very pleased to have you here, hope you enjoy your time here, look forward to reading your posts

love and light

Helenxx
Back to top Go down
Libertas
Lightworker
Lightworker
Libertas

Your Country : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Big hello from Central Scotland   Big hello from Central Scotland EmptySat 4 Dec 2010 - 8:00

Big hello from Central Scotland 702124to Big hello from Central Scotland 43613
Back to top Go down
laura ann
Lightworker
Lightworker
laura ann

Your Country : United States

PostSubject: Re: Big hello from Central Scotland   Big hello from Central Scotland EmptySat 4 Dec 2010 - 14:05

Hi Silverfox......welcome to OSH

i love Scotland and hope to visit before I slide over the big log lol'
my ancestry takes me back to Scotland over and over

glad to meet you..............amazing avatar ..it is so beautiful
Back to top Go down
Amberain
Elder
Elder
Amberain

PostSubject: Re: Big hello from Central Scotland   Big hello from Central Scotland EmptySat 4 Dec 2010 - 16:35

Big hello from Central Scotland 187771 Silverfox Big hello from Central Scotland 862567 Big hello from Central Scotland 538935 Big hello from Central Scotland 88116
Back to top Go down
the hermit
Lightworker
Lightworker

Your Country : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Big hello from Central Scotland   Big hello from Central Scotland EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 7:09

Welcome Silverfox

Enjoy the journey
Do not count the step taken
Getting there is only half the journey
Back to top Go down
Lynn
Mage
Mage
Lynn

Your Country : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Big hello from Central Scotland   Big hello from Central Scotland EmptyMon 6 Dec 2010 - 6:29

Hello

Welcome from Lynn whom is also the same on SF . Glad ye found a path here. WELCOME

Lynn
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Mage
Mage
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Big hello from Central Scotland   Big hello from Central Scotland EmptySun 12 Dec 2010 - 10:27

Hi There great to meet you.

I am not on here as much as I should be but I am going to be from now on.

I hope you enjoy your stay here on this wonderful site and will gain a lot from everyone here.

Regards

Lee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big hello from Central Scotland   Big hello from Central Scotland Empty

Back to top Go down

Big hello from Central Scotland
Page 1 of 1