Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

Main Central Harmonizer

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Free
Believer
Believer

Your Country : United Kingdom

Main Central Harmonizer Empty
PostSubject: Main Central Harmonizer   Main Central Harmonizer EmptyWed 17 Mar 2010 - 16:27

Worth a look see Smile

http://hightouchnet.com/self_help.html

All the best.xxxx

Last edited by Free on Wed 17 Mar 2010 - 16:27; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling :()
Back to top Go down
mia
Lightworker
Lightworker
mia

PostSubject: Re: Main Central Harmonizer   Main Central Harmonizer EmptyWed 17 Mar 2010 - 16:47

This is interesting!
Thanks Free Main Central Harmonizer 90843
Back to top Go down
Libertas
Lightworker
Lightworker
Libertas

PostSubject: Re: Main Central Harmonizer   Main Central Harmonizer EmptyWed 17 Mar 2010 - 16:57

Yeah that looks interesting, will read it properly later! Thanks Free!
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

Your Country : Wales

PostSubject: Re: Main Central Harmonizer   Main Central Harmonizer EmptyWed 17 Mar 2010 - 22:52

Thank you Free, really interesting think I will give this a try (so its following the pulse points down the centre of your body?)

Will read further, definatley
Back to top Go down
Free
Believer
Believer

PostSubject: Re: Main Central Harmonizer   Main Central Harmonizer EmptyThu 18 Mar 2010 - 1:19

most welcome xxxxxx I hope it is of benefit to all.
The arms may ache, but persevere.
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

Your Country : Wales

PostSubject: Re: Main Central Harmonizer   Main Central Harmonizer EmptyThu 18 Mar 2010 - 1:26

Have you done this yourself? I guessed that the arms may ache a little lol! how did you feel during and after?
Back to top Go down
Free
Believer
Believer

PostSubject: Re: Main Central Harmonizer   Main Central Harmonizer EmptyThu 18 Mar 2010 - 2:27

(((((( Helen ))))) Tried it earlier today Smile
Can't say I felt anything but uncomfortable trying ( arm ache )
But, tonight at work, outside, after 12 midnight seriously warm, sweating ( and it's not summer yet ) lol . I came home early as i was saying sorry to regular customers as i wasn't sure where they were going. Should say I am a taxi driver. As i type i am feeling very comfortable with me Smile xxxx

Last edited by Free on Thu 18 Mar 2010 - 2:29; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grrrr spelling again)
Back to top Go down
balen13
Lightworker
Lightworker
balen13

Your Country : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Main Central Harmonizer   Main Central Harmonizer EmptyThu 18 Mar 2010 - 2:37

Just tried it then (no arm ache lol)
was ok for a quick thing but didn't really do much for me, I'd recommend more:
http://www.pedagonet.com/other/Shiatsu%20self-massage.htm
Back to top Go down
Free
Believer
Believer

PostSubject: Re: Main Central Harmonizer   Main Central Harmonizer EmptyThu 18 Mar 2010 - 2:41

lol give it time balen, it is not an imediate fix. See if you feel any different, where you are i dunno if it's yesterday, today or tomorrow lol. All the best Smile
Back to top Go down
balen13
Lightworker
Lightworker
balen13

PostSubject: Re: Main Central Harmonizer   Main Central Harmonizer EmptyThu 18 Mar 2010 - 2:54

Alright I'll see, but so far I've only noticed a drop in the flow of chi, rather than an increase that I would normally see when my energy levels are centered and balanced. maybe it dips before it rises again, but that would seem unusual to me.
Back to top Go down
balen13
Lightworker
Lightworker
balen13

PostSubject: Re: Main Central Harmonizer   Main Central Harmonizer EmptyThu 18 Mar 2010 - 3:41

Just tried it in reverse of the order given on the site, and then felt what I was expecting, so as given it seems to produce a sedative effect on me.
I'm guessing that it works using the Chi Gong principle of where there is attention there is flow. and so it causes a flow downwards. Normally I would direct the flow upwards and then downwards.

I would try both ways and see what works for you, maybe upwards in the morning and downwards at night Wink

If you find that your arms are getting sore I would suggest just focusing your attention to the points until you feel the pulse in that area.
Back to top Go down
Free
Believer
Believer

PostSubject: Re: Main Central Harmonizer   Main Central Harmonizer EmptyThu 18 Mar 2010 - 11:53

Thanks balen Smile Will try the reverse also.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Main Central Harmonizer   Main Central Harmonizer Empty

Back to top Go down

Main Central Harmonizer
Page 1 of 1