Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

Send some Healing Light to our FOUNDER Helen

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lynn
Mage
Mage
Lynn

Your Country : Canada

Send some Healing Light to our FOUNDER Helen Empty
PostSubject: Send some Healing Light to our FOUNDER Helen   Send some Healing Light to our FOUNDER Helen EmptyThu 14 Oct 2010 - 0:47

Hello all

I was talking to Helen today she is not feeling at her best. Please can we all hold her in our Hearts and send out some healing LOVe and Light to her.

I know she be a lot like me NOT one to ask for such for herself.

IF there are any issues or questions about OSH that come up please feel very free to post them or PM me or any "MAGE" or "Apprentice" here that is the title given to OSH staff members. Helen does LOOK into so know we are in Send some Healing Light to our FOUNDER Helen 7898 reach. Lets show her we can be Send some Healing Light to our FOUNDER Helen 308369 a bit of both Send some Healing Light to our FOUNDER Helen 42721

Lynn

Last edited by Helen on Thu 14 Oct 2010 - 1:52; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to change Lightworker to Apprentice x)
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

Your Country : Wales

PostSubject: Re: Send some Healing Light to our FOUNDER Helen   Send some Healing Light to our FOUNDER Helen EmptyThu 14 Oct 2010 - 1:53

Thank you so much Lynn

This really means alot to me ((hugs))
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Lightworker
Lightworker
Sparrow

Your Country : United States

PostSubject: Re: Send some Healing Light to our FOUNDER Helen   Send some Healing Light to our FOUNDER Helen EmptyThu 14 Oct 2010 - 2:27

Helen, sending you lots of positive energy and healing prayers. Feel better !!
Back to top Go down
kimcreative
Master
Master

Your Country : United States

PostSubject: Re: Send some Healing Light to our FOUNDER Helen   Send some Healing Light to our FOUNDER Helen EmptyThu 14 Oct 2010 - 3:10

I will try to send her love, light and healing. : )
Back to top Go down
mandy
Seeker
Seeker
mandy

Your Country : Wales

PostSubject: Re: Send some Healing Light to our FOUNDER Helen   Send some Healing Light to our FOUNDER Helen EmptyMon 24 Jan 2011 - 1:08

Although i have you in my mind all the time i will now chanel those thoughts of love and guidence into live energy . And cherish the feeling of sending this to you and all who support you ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Send some Healing Light to our FOUNDER Helen   Send some Healing Light to our FOUNDER Helen Empty

Back to top Go down

Send some Healing Light to our FOUNDER Helen
Page 1 of 1