Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

Helen is feeling a bit under the weather at the moment

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cauldron
Master
Master
Cauldron

Helen is feeling a bit under the weather at the moment Empty
PostSubject: Helen is feeling a bit under the weather at the moment   Helen is feeling a bit under the weather at the moment EmptySat 28 Mar 2009 - 23:38

Helen I do hope you won't mind me posting this.
Can we send some healing vibes to Helen as she isn't feeling very well at the moment.
She said to me that she expects to be up and around in a couple of days be healed
Back to top Go down
spiritlight
Novice
Novice

Your Country : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Helen is feeling a bit under the weather at the moment   Helen is feeling a bit under the weather at the moment EmptySun 29 Mar 2009 - 9:09

Healing vibes going to Helen, hope you feel better very soon.
Back to top Go down
Libertas
Lightworker
Lightworker
Libertas

Your Country : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Helen is feeling a bit under the weather at the moment   Helen is feeling a bit under the weather at the moment EmptySun 29 Mar 2009 - 11:25

I was wondering where Helen was!
Get well soon Helen, thinking of you x
Back to top Go down
Cauldron
Master
Master
Cauldron

PostSubject: Re: Helen is feeling a bit under the weather at the moment   Helen is feeling a bit under the weather at the moment EmptySun 29 Mar 2009 - 16:54

be healed get well soon Helen give us a hug
Back to top Go down
crimsonwind
Spiritual
Spiritual
crimsonwind

Your Country : United States

PostSubject: Re: Helen is feeling a bit under the weather at the moment   Helen is feeling a bit under the weather at the moment EmptyMon 30 Mar 2009 - 4:19

Helen, Know you are loved. I am sending you healing, and more love. Blessed Be...Renee
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

Your Country : Wales

PostSubject: Re: Helen is feeling a bit under the weather at the moment   Helen is feeling a bit under the weather at the moment EmptyThu 2 Apr 2009 - 16:10

Thank you guys,

I am starting to feel a bit better, havent been out of bed since Sunday.... exhausted though - will stop by everywhere today to say hi, but will be back to speed in a few days.

Blessed be
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helen is feeling a bit under the weather at the moment   Helen is feeling a bit under the weather at the moment Empty

Back to top Go down

Helen is feeling a bit under the weather at the moment
Page 1 of 1