Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

psychic private eyes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wendy
Enlightened
Enlightened
wendy

Your Country : United Kingdom

psychic private eyes Empty
PostSubject: psychic private eyes   psychic private eyes EmptySat 10 Jan 2009 - 12:15

Psychic Private Eyes is on Zone Reality – Sky channel 146 – at 11pm several nights each week and on Sunday 11th the channel is repeating the Sally Anne Bowman special and I highly recommend you watch it. It really is an astonishing programme.

The show features psychic mediums Colin Fry, Tony Stockwell and TJ Higgs.

i love this show, i totally admire tony stockwell and tj higgs, im still making my mind up about colin fry, even after all this time but they work well together and its definately worth a watch xxx
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

Your Country : Wales

PostSubject: Re: psychic private eyes   psychic private eyes EmptySat 10 Jan 2009 - 16:01

I agree with you hun,

I have loved Psychic Private Eyes since the first show, the only problem I had was that the channel kept repeating old shows and you never knew when there was a new one on.

I am a fan of Tony Stockwell and have been to see him live with Colin Fry - who I am still undecided on too - maybe it is his style of work?

I hadn't heard of TJ Higgs before this show - so thanks for that I find her amazing!

The Sally Ann Bowman episode is well worth watching, so thanks for the info

BB

Helenxx
Back to top Go down
wendy
Enlightened
Enlightened
wendy

Your Country : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: psychic private eyes   psychic private eyes EmptySat 10 Jan 2009 - 16:06

after reading up on them i discoverd they are actually off air at the moment and it doesnt say when theyl be bk :shock: but im sure they will be, its a great program xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: psychic private eyes   psychic private eyes Empty

Back to top Go down

psychic private eyes
Page 1 of 1