Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

How to prevent psychic attack from the living.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

Your Country : Wales

How to prevent psychic attack from the living. Empty
PostSubject: How to prevent psychic attack from the living.   How to prevent psychic attack from the living. EmptyWed 5 Nov 2008 - 22:40

Psychic attack can occur at times of vulnerability or when we are physically or mentally run down.

Pre-meditated psychic attack from the living is rare, although the saying, "Thoughts are living things" is true. It is actually the emotion and intent behind the thought that does the damage to another person.

All being well you will never come across random pure living evil in your lifetime, but you will come up against people that don't like you very much from time to time. It is the thoughts and feelings of ordinary people that these exercises will help guard you against the most.

Just as you would fight with your arms and legs to defend a physical attack, you can effectively use visualisation to defend against psychic attack.

Positive visualisation has kept many people alive in very dire circumstances, much worse than this – so don’t knock it until you’ve tried it!

Please don't contact me until you hve tried this every day for 7 days - if you feel no better then contact me.

STEP 1

PROTECTION

You can do this anywhere, I personally go through my protection with eyes closed and don’t speak out loud – I know other mediums who do theirs eyes open & speaking – whatever suits you is fine!

You can be sitting, standing or lying down, just as long as you are comfortable and not restricted in any way as this will distract you.

You may wish to light incense, clear your space with sound, or hold a crystal, a wand or nothing at all – use the tools that feel right to you if you need them.

1)Close your eyes or focus on a candle flame.

Take deep breaths, allowing the air to come into your body to cleanse and relax you.

Breathe slowly and deeply. Do this until you feel comfortable and relaxed.

2)Visualise a strong, beautiful white expanse of pure light far above you. See a ray of this light extend down to you - the light comes from above, it is of the same essence as life itself, it is Universal life force energy from the source of creation, pure and filled with love, warmth & great protection.

3)You feel the light surround your body, covering you, filling you up from top to toe, totally enclosing you in its protection. Feel the warmth, the love and safety the light brings.

Now the light forms a bubble, extending to about 2 feet around your whole body starting at the top of your head. It is a strong elastic white bubble that is full of the same universal energy you surrounded and immersed yourself in, and brings the powerful protection of Great Spirit. Every cell of your body is being bathed by the light, you are safe here, no harm can come to you.

4)Take a long, deep breath and feel the peace and love as your body completely relaxes now in its protective bubble of white light, feeling very calm and peaceful.

(If you have trouble visualising this feeling, visualise and hold that feeling of being immersed in a nice hot bubble bath – nice !)

5)Now ask Spirit for protection. You may word it as you wish, here's a couple of typical examples to give you an idea :-

"Great Spirit, please grant me your protection, in peace, in wisdom, for truth, and love, keep me safe in your power as I work."

or

"I come in search of the righteous light, for within the pure light of truth and safety I know no harm can come to me. Please protect me and my loved ones in your power."

6)Reinforce that bubble, feel the sense that you can send thought out and move around freely, but nothing can come inside your bubble to harm you.

You can reinforce your bubble at any time by blasting out a shockwave ring of white light from your inner reserve – see it firing out from your solar plexus or tantien energy centre (just below the navel) in a ring of energy.

Johanna Widdowson, my personal Back Flower Practitioner gave me some advice which I found helpful too:

“Walnut - the Bach Remedy - is used for 'protection from outside influences'…Actually, it would be a good idea for you to buy yourself a 20ml stock bottle of Walnut, and use it as a natural support to your protection practices. (Stock bottles are so-called because they just contain pure stock remedy, as opposed to a treatment bottle which is prepared with water.) If you've got a Boots or chemist that stocks Bach Remedies near you, you should be able to buy a bottle for between £5 and £6...and it will last you ages (only 2 drops for each treatment bottle!).”

STEP 2 -

WARDING OFF PSYCHIC ATTACK AND NEGATIVITY:

At Home, or in the company of those you feel may be under attack too:

1 - Spiritual Bubble Wrap

When sensing a negative atmosphere it is easy to imagine yourself wrapped or surrounded in brilliant light of whatever colour most appeals to you.

If negative energies are being directed at you, this will act as what I call "spiritual bubble-wrap" - the bad stuff just bounces off!

Most people find a brilliant white light the most effective, as white light contains all the prism colours of the rainbow within it.

2 -Neutralise the Attack

If you are under psychic attack the best thing to do is try and neutralise the negativity rather than try to retaliate. Defence is the first thing you must practice.

Do this by visualising your aura expanding all around you into an egg or ball shape and filling up with the bright light of your choice. Wherever you are, feel that light expand to incorporate loved ones in your proximity, and the room, the building or vehicle you are in. Feel that energy flowing through you and out of you in a protective shock wave, covering all you hold sacred.

Once this is done, imagine all you have just protected being covered in reflective mirror, to bounce negative energy away from you and yours. If you feel the need to have armour plating under that mirror -go ahead! Remember to send the negative energy away from you and yours with love, so as to neutralise any harmful intent.

If this doesn't work then visualise yourself within a mirrored sphere or a steel box. You can add a dome of pure white or golden light to cover your environment too.

3 - Defence Away from the Home

If you are outdoors, or in a crowded place and feel under attack or aware of someone disliking you, visualise a sphere around your personal space.

If there isn’t enough room to visualize a sphere without someone stepping into it (e.g. in a queue or sitting in a circle) then you can retract the aura to your physical body.

If you want to shrink your aura back to however close you want it to be - imagine it like the Ready Brek glow - sounds silly but it works.

You then only have it a few inches around you and it won't be mingling with anyone else’s if you are sitting or standing that close to them with no choice.

4. Reinforcing your defence before sleep

To ensure psychic protection during the night , ask your spirit guardian, and / or loved ones in spirit to watch over you while you sleep.

Ask the Archangel Michael to defend you as you sleep.

Ask them all to deflect any bad energy away from you with love.

Mentally place a huge umbrella, dome or canopy above you or a steel box around your bed and ask your guardians to keep it in place over you and watch over you as you sleep.

You can place this over children too on their behalf and ask for the same protection.

Incorporating this psychic protection exercise into a night-time meditation is ideal as it is during the night that the average person is most vulnerable.

Turn these into a regular programme of protective exercises that can be performed on a daily basis besides back up techniques for emergencies.

Helpful Crystals

Carry these crystal tumblestones around with you if you feel vulnerable to attack. Small ones are inexpensive and available widely on the internet especially on e-bay:

Tigers Eye

Jade

Citrine

Bloodstone

Moonstone

Source with permission - http://www.rachelkeene.co.uk/psychicattackpreventionliving.html
Back to top Go down

How to prevent psychic attack from the living.
Page 1 of 1