Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

How to use the CHAT ROOM!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

Your Country : Wales

How to use the CHAT ROOM! Empty
PostSubject: How to use the CHAT ROOM!   How to use the CHAT ROOM! EmptyTue 2 Feb 2010 - 0:23

The NEW Chat Room is now live!! CHAT

You can find it by going to the bottom of the HOME page and clicking join the chat - or by clicking the word CHAT above.

Once the small widow opens you will see the trademark purple and black of The Spiritual Centre, you need to maximise the window and then click log in - this will log you into chat and you will be ready to go by typing your message in the small box at the bottom right of the screen, you can still use smilies by clicking the little face!

Please feel free to you this service - it is for you after all..

In the near future I am hoping to set up classes that will take place in the Chat Room, so if any of have any ideas or would like to host a class, please let me know and we can discuss it further.

At the moment I will be the only admin on the Chat Room, and would ask that you use this resource with due care and consideration to other users and refrain from using language that may offend.

Look forward to seeing you there.

Blessed be

Helenxx
Back to top Go down

How to use the CHAT ROOM!
Page 1 of 1