Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Elizabet

2012 Empty
PostSubject: 2012   2012 EmptyTue 24 Nov 2009 - 21:04

just wondering if n e 1 knows of the spiritual side of events to transpire in 2012
Back to top Go down
Violetstar
Master
Master
Violetstar

Your Country : United Kingdom

2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2012   2012 EmptyWed 25 Nov 2009 - 0:16

Hi no I don't know much about that, some of our other members might Smile
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

Your Country : Wales

2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2012   2012 EmptyThu 26 Nov 2009 - 19:03

Hi there thanks for the question - there are many different points of view about 2012 and we are open to discussing all of them....what drew you to the question? have you recently seen the film? Do you have strong opinion?

let us know and we will go from there - thanks again for stopping by x
Back to top Go down
AngelTony
Master
Master
AngelTony

Your Country : United States

2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2012   2012 EmptyFri 7 May 2010 - 21:58

Im sorry but I think the film was really good for entertainment, 2012 The Movie, but I really think that it could take an Idea that the Mayans had, and the Hopi, and the IChing and distorts it for what should be just pleasure.

There are some really good specials about what really happened with the Mayans that was done on the History channel and many on youtube. Please be careful and fill your head with really good opinions based on science and your feelings that you get from God. Just be careful of what is a really nice movie that was meant for enjoyable entertainment.

When I saw 2001: A space odessey, it took me years to realize that maybe the monolith was not real, and I still dont know, Im also still trying to get my hands around steven speibergs Close Encounters (3k) because I think Maybe Steve got that one correctly. I am still looking up into the skies!!!

In short: take it with a grain of salt but dont ever stop wondering! Enstien said that "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed." gooo albert!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2012   2012 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1