Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

Got MAJOR confirmation on Chakras & Angel healings!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kimcreative
Master
Master

Your Country : United States

Got MAJOR confirmation on Chakras & Angel healings! Empty
PostSubject: Got MAJOR confirmation on Chakras & Angel healings!   Got MAJOR confirmation on Chakras & Angel healings! EmptyTue 18 Sep 2012 - 4:14

and how my spirit guides have been healing me!

I will try to make a long story short here....

Past 4 yrs I have been getting many healing visits from spirit guides.
They mess around with my legs alot, have pinched my feet, often pull my spiritual body out of my physical one while then pulling gunk out of me, like some sorta spritual surgery, or maybe I'm hit with a huge pulse of energy in some chakra.

WELL.... I understand ALL that was going on now! Keep reading as its cool!!!

About 6 months ago I had an open eyed vision come to me one morning after some angelic presence made itself known. (Again, I dont see the angels, just feel their energy, size and shape). This vision was of a heart inside a heart and in the middle of that was 2 white hands side by side. I searched everywhere for a two white hand symbol trying to figure out what it means.

Last month I came across an old friend I hadn't seen in years and to my TOTAL surprise discover she channels! I told her of my vision and voices told her they had a message for me, to look up a book called HANDS OF LIGHT. I was like, okay.

So I looked it up on line and my jaw about hit the floor. The image on the cover was of two white hands of light side by side, the same image I saw in my vision!!!! http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18420.Hands_of_Light

Needless to say I bought the book! 2 weeks later I discovered that an "Intro to Barbra Brennan's Hands on Healing" course was coming to town and I signed up. The event took place this past weekend and woah...trippy!

I realized that my guides, the way they were healing me all this time is the SAME PROCESS described in Barbara Brennans book! My guides start with my feet, then knees and work way up, lightly pressing down with their hands and the chakras start spinning. The chakras are funnel shapped, spin like little tornados, JUST like the picture in the Hands of Light book! Crazy! Again, I cant see this but I can clearly feel the shape of all thats going on, i just never realized what all that hand laying was about until this class this weekend!

You can view the chakra illus from Barbara's book here -
http://www.myspace.com/5sensehealing/photos/4960859
(if the link breaks at any point, buy the book or do a google image search for "hands of light chakras" and Im sure you'll find this illus

So after learning this weekend, I asked my guides for more healing and what do you know....they came that night, I felt them put their hands on me, could feel the little funneled chakras spinning again. They worked on my heart and base chakra. After awhile my base started to resist and the healing came to a stop. One can only get so much healing at a time!

I realize some of you on this forum may already know that chakras are like this but some might not. But more importantly I wanted to people to know this ------

IF you ask your guides for help in healing, and you start to feel things coming to you at night, messing with your legs, sitting on you, touching you and it freaks you out because you dont know whats going on, know this - its possible they are simply your guides, NOT neg entities, and they are trying to get you be comfortable, familiar with them touching you so they can actually get their hands on you to heal you!!!

So if you feel a pinch at feet at night , or weird subtle sensations at your legs, just relax, trust, let go and recieve because you very well may be gettiing some much needed healing from your spirit guides! And dont be surprisd if you start feeling like they are pulling stuff out of you too. Its all good.

To learn more about HANDS ON HEALING (which I am sure is how Jesus did it) I HIGHLY reccomend Barbara's book! Please note it is NOT and easy book at all. It's very techincal and heavy with information, a college like book...which is what it is. The the text book they use at BBHealing school, same book for all 4yrs of study. Even if you cant wrap your head around all its heavy content, its great to have just for the illustrated diagrams of charkras and auras in it . Cool stuff!!!

Back to top Go down
Lady Valkyrie
Mage
Mage
Lady Valkyrie

Your Country : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Got MAJOR confirmation on Chakras & Angel healings!   Got MAJOR confirmation on Chakras & Angel healings! EmptyTue 18 Sep 2012 - 11:48

I studied that very book on my crystal healing course. Wink When you mentioned the vision earlier in the post, I thought of its cover. How amazing that you were guided to the book, and then the course! What a journey!

When I ask the angels for healing I have had those pulling sensations too, and on occasion, hands-on sensations, though not on my legs: on my back, holding my hands, and particularly on my head and around the vicinity of my third eye chakra. I suppose it depends on where you most need the healing.

This post has reminded me I should ask the angels for healing around my tummy area where I've had surgery. Smile Thanks for sharing!
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

Your Country : Wales

PostSubject: Re: Got MAJOR confirmation on Chakras & Angel healings!   Got MAJOR confirmation on Chakras & Angel healings! EmptyTue 18 Sep 2012 - 16:23

KIM!!!! WOW!!!!

I am so so happy for you - to have the confirmation of what has been going on with you, and then being led to the very modality of healing that they have been using is incredible!!

Does it feel different now that you know what is happening?

I am gonna find the link to your posts about it here and link them for others to see the journey you have been on xxx

here is one:

http://www.ourspiritualhome.com/t3229-angel-surgery
Back to top Go down
kimcreative
Master
Master

PostSubject: Re: Got MAJOR confirmation on Chakras & Angel healings!   Got MAJOR confirmation on Chakras & Angel healings! EmptyWed 19 Sep 2012 - 16:30

It is very cool! This also explains the time I had felt a pusling wave of energy enter the back of my neck. It was the will center, the back of my throat chakra that was spinning with healing energy coming in.

There are still a number of things I've experienced that I can't really explain still yet. Like the time I felt the snake like energy wrap around my heart and thoughts of love flooded my mind - i thought THAT was my heart chakra opening and that the chakras spin that way. Well now I know thats not what happened. Whatever it was it was healing and did have something to do with the heart. Or maybe it was some ritual for something?? I dont know. I also dont know what the full body scan of energy (head to toe 3x) was. That was the heaviest dose of energy I ever experienced. I remember the words "Jesus Christ is Lord" rose unvoluntarily from my mouth each time that wave of energy pass over my heart to. And I got SO sick after. Felt like I spent time in an xray machine without the protective suit or something. Maybe that was what some refer to as a download?? Or maybe its just the way Jesus sends healing energy? Time may tell. But after this weekends BBHH healing workshop, I got LOADS of answers to some questions which is pretty dang cool!

But ofcourse, with more answers only comes more questions! lol!
Back to top Go down
Lady Valkyrie
Mage
Mage
Lady Valkyrie

Your Country : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Got MAJOR confirmation on Chakras & Angel healings!   Got MAJOR confirmation on Chakras & Angel healings! EmptyThu 20 Sep 2012 - 9:32

The snake-like energy sounds like kundalini activation. Smile The fact that it was felt in your heart rather than your sacral may simply show you are highly evolved and putting out an energy of unconditional love xxx
Back to top Go down
kimcreative
Master
Master

PostSubject: Re: Got MAJOR confirmation on Chakras & Angel healings!   Got MAJOR confirmation on Chakras & Angel healings! EmptyThu 20 Sep 2012 - 16:49

Interesting. That would make sense though as the love I was feeling (for another) at that time was certainly unconditional.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got MAJOR confirmation on Chakras & Angel healings!   Got MAJOR confirmation on Chakras & Angel healings! Empty

Back to top Go down

Got MAJOR confirmation on Chakras & Angel healings!
Page 1 of 1