Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

The Power of word and thought

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

Your Country : Wales

The Power of word and thought Empty
PostSubject: The Power of word and thought   The Power of word and thought EmptyTue 17 Jan 2012 - 19:51

I personally believe that words and thoughts are the most powerful thing we own!

Let me explain what I mean, every word and thought we put out means something to someone and we have the ability to make people pleased, scared, happy, sad, frightened, heartbroken and much much more...........

The universe is much like a bouncing wall/ball what you put out you get back so every time you say:

I can't, I won't, it will never happen to me, I am not worth it etc... you get back

you can't, you won't, it will never happen to you and you are not worth it.....

So change or 'tweak' your words to be more positive -

I can, I will, it will happen to me, I am worth it

and that is what you will get back - give it a go see how it goes - you will see results very quickly!!

Let us know how you get along xx
Back to top Go down
mia
Lightworker
Lightworker
mia

Your Country : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: The Power of word and thought   The Power of word and thought EmptyTue 17 Jan 2012 - 20:22

This is definately true.
Counting your blessings and being grateful/thankful for what you have, brings more of the same your way Smile
Back to top Go down
knvctbg
Seeker
Seeker

Your Country : none

PostSubject: Re: The Power of word and thought   The Power of word and thought EmptyTue 17 Jan 2012 - 22:34

The law of attraction, when you want something you send energy throught your crown chakra.
Back to top Go down
simonk
Spiritual
Spiritual
simonk

Your Country : Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Power of word and thought   The Power of word and thought EmptyWed 18 Jan 2012 - 3:49

You've got it. I'd say i have to agree. This is at the core of our power and our presence as a creative/destructive force in the universe.(dualism). I preach positive self talk all the time. it's how we manifest what we want and it reflects just as well as negative self talk reflects back upon us. What we think and feel bears on us and the world as do spoken words and actions bring energies to bear in the world. All energies act according to their nature as do all forms of matter and life force. I am interested that you brought up the reflective nature of these things.

I view this nature as the expression of the 5th dimension in our 3 dimensional spacetime. Through the looking glass. I won't take y'all down the rabbit hole yet with my thoughts on thought as a nonmaterial cohesive object and energetic, multidimensional force. It suffices to say, it is how the sum of all human existance and knowledge can be intuited. It's how we connect with each other and how we connect with minds and consciousness across time, space and the dimensions.
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

Your Country : Wales

PostSubject: Re: The Power of word and thought   The Power of word and thought EmptyMon 23 Jan 2012 - 17:44

Thanks simon and mia xx

I think that if people would just see what they want/need/desire as already here, just around the corner or just out of sight - its there waiting for you - so you do not have to chase your dreams they are already here - kinda fake it til you make it - and you need for it to be thought of, here and then let it go so that the universe is able to give you what you desire xx
Back to top Go down
mia
Lightworker
Lightworker
mia

Your Country : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: The Power of word and thought   The Power of word and thought EmptyMon 23 Jan 2012 - 18:09

Quote :
kinda fake it til you make it

I like that!
It's what I do Smile
Back to top Go down
Nocturnally
Seeker
Seeker
Nocturnally

Your Country : United States

PostSubject: Re: The Power of word and thought   The Power of word and thought EmptyFri 27 Sep 2013 - 9:43

I definitely agree! Words -or rather, thoughts, are what pulled me through my rough childhood. I had parents who would always put me down in the past. They constantly told me that I was not good enough, that I was a burden, that they should just throw me on the streets, etc. They also took their anger out on me a lot and often called me worthless.

However, beginning from when I was only seven, there was just some sort of sense of rebellion within me that I've always kept to myself. There was a point in time though where I questioned if I was a bad child for making my parents feel the way they did, but I realized that this should not be the way it was nor should I believe the words that were spouted towards me because I knew that within myself, I did not genuinely feel "connected" to those words. 

No matter how I thought about it as a child, I just couldn't relate to the word "worthless" as being me. I couldn't relate to any of that. "Stupid"? Something certainly felt wrong there. I didn't feel insulted at all, but it just felt... "Wrong."

So I took time each day to try to search for who I was through my thoughts and emotions. The word, "strong" constantly popped up and I thought... "Yes... I want to be strong." Then eventually, I told myself "Will. I have a will. Their will is not my will." and thought, "Yes... This feels real. This feels genuine." And I also thought.... "Kindness. And strength.... I am not worthless. I don't want to be worthless. But full of strength and kind? Yes.... This is what I want to be..."

It's amazing how words can just echo like that whether out loud or within the mind. It's pretty much like getting involved with listening to music. But then, you can even say that words are music, just like that saying that a person may say about your sentence "That's music to my ears." Words are certainly powerful, and I constantly experiment and play around with them on a daily basis. It also helps me very much when I have others approaching me for advice. Some wonder how I do it, but it's really so simple just as how Helen has given her examples. While those people constantly spouted negative things about their situation and selves, I simply reversed the matter by reversing the order and placements of their words. Then like magic, it's like those people struck a positive realization or have found the strength that was there all along within them. Simply amazing stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Power of word and thought   The Power of word and thought Empty

Back to top Go down

The Power of word and thought
Page 1 of 1