Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

Anyone else have "fuzz brain" this week?

Go down 
+2
Rosa
pluralone
6 posters
AuthorMessage
pluralone
Mage
Mage
pluralone

Your Country : United States

Anyone else have "fuzz brain" this week? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone else have "fuzz brain" this week?   Anyone else have "fuzz brain" this week? EmptyThu 27 Oct 2011 - 4:45

My mental function has been so 'off' the last couple of days. I know my mind set tends to change with the seasons, and particularly this time of year I'm considerably less grounded, but this has felt unusual for me. Ane posted a link on her Face Book page that seems to offer an explanation. Not that the article addressed how people's brains might be affected; that was just the conclusion I drew from it. Wondered if this strikes a chord with anyone else:

--> LINK TO ARTICLE
Back to top Go down
Rosa
Mage
Mage
Rosa

Your Country : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else have "fuzz brain" this week?   Anyone else have "fuzz brain" this week? EmptyThu 27 Oct 2011 - 10:13

I am feeling more tired than usual, if that helps, like a lacking of energy or strength. Not sure if its brain connected though but certainly have to say love this sentence: Its brains were, quite literally, "fried."
Back to top Go down
pluralone
Mage
Mage
pluralone

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else have "fuzz brain" this week?   Anyone else have "fuzz brain" this week? EmptyThu 27 Oct 2011 - 16:33

And where did that sentence come from? I like it too!
Back to top Go down
deb
Spiritual
Spiritual
deb

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else have "fuzz brain" this week?   Anyone else have "fuzz brain" this week? EmptyThu 27 Oct 2011 - 20:58

Very interesting article. I've been unusually scatter-brained this week. I hadn't connected it with the magnetic storms, but now that I think about it, that could explain a lot. I thought it was a natural consequence of slowly going crazy from all the crazy stuff happening to me lately! :-) Septic tank on the fritz, so haven't had a working bathroom or kitchen for almost a week. Lost my wedding band yesterday, had a small freak-out, but later after a moment of psychic inspiration, found it in my backpack pocket. There's more to the story, but I will spare you. Then this morning I locked my car keys in my car, along with my key to unlock my office door. Fortunately I carry a spare car key, so it was only a minor inconvenience, but it brought me up short and made me realize that I need to ramp up my awareness! There's a bunch of other on-going stuff, too, too much to go into here, but it adds to the general pressure and craziness of the soap opera that is my life right now. Weeeeeee.......
Back to top Go down
pluralone
Mage
Mage
pluralone

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else have "fuzz brain" this week?   Anyone else have "fuzz brain" this week? EmptyThu 27 Oct 2011 - 21:03

Yeah, I'd been struggling a bit with a lack of grounding and being generally scattered for, oh, probably most of the previous week just from the change in seasons and all the peripheral stresses in my life at the moment, but this week I felt that there was something else going on. I've been more scattered than the situation warranted. So when I saw this article I just sat back and said, "Ohhhh so THAT'S what's going on!" hee
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

Your Country : Wales

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else have "fuzz brain" this week?   Anyone else have "fuzz brain" this week? EmptyFri 28 Oct 2011 - 0:31

Thanks plur - I think I will use it as a reason for some of my fuzzy brain this week!!

If you feel that this type of energy? affects you take a look at the portal page here on the right hand side just under the facebook feed (please like if you havent already) is a solar activity meter showing solar activity - solar xray and geomagnetic field info!!!

Thanks for the info plur xx
Back to top Go down
Lynn
Mage
Mage
Lynn

Your Country : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else have "fuzz brain" this week?   Anyone else have "fuzz brain" this week? EmptyFri 28 Oct 2011 - 2:42

Hello

For me its been a rotten cold all week. WORST one i have had in year's. Add to that te rodeents being home off and on for two weeks sick. I have been doing the best I can to keep up with things around the house and making sure they are fed.

I have a busy weekend coming up too I have a Haunteed Tour on the 30th and I hope for some "spooky" pictures and I am the speaker Sunday . Then Tuesday I have the Second Paid Event I am a part of.

I have SET an affirmation to be well. Brain frazzled many are talking about that and relate it to the 11 11 11 Star Gate Opening. Yet another event I am part of and have to be clear of MIND and BODY with.

Lynn
Back to top Go down
Rosa
Mage
Mage
Rosa

Your Country : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else have "fuzz brain" this week?   Anyone else have "fuzz brain" this week? EmptyFri 28 Oct 2011 - 13:10

Maybe I read the wrong article! LOL! Oops! Anyway it was in one of the bottom ones.
Back to top Go down
pluralone
Mage
Mage
pluralone

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else have "fuzz brain" this week?   Anyone else have "fuzz brain" this week? EmptyFri 28 Oct 2011 - 17:38

LOL WS -- My oops! By the time I read your response, I'd forgotten I posted a link. Wow my son is so right: I DO have the attention span of a goldfish! I even remember, now that I've looked, laughing out loud when I read that line myself.
Back to top Go down
libranaster
Seeker
Seeker
libranaster

Your Country : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else have "fuzz brain" this week?   Anyone else have "fuzz brain" this week? EmptyMon 31 Oct 2011 - 7:35

OMG I am so there with you I was so off my game last week arrrg!
Back to top Go down
pluralone
Mage
Mage
pluralone

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else have "fuzz brain" this week?   Anyone else have "fuzz brain" this week? EmptyMon 31 Oct 2011 - 21:21

=) I'm definitely starting this week more clear-headed than last week. Yay! I think it helped that I had such a busy weekend, helping my son prepare for the Halloween party his office is having today. He really goes all out for this holiday. He made an enormous shark's head to wear, the construction of which took both of us most of the weekend, plus we spent hours baking cookies for him to take to the potluck. Am I a good mom, or what? lol
Back to top Go down
libranaster
Seeker
Seeker
libranaster

Your Country : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else have "fuzz brain" this week?   Anyone else have "fuzz brain" this week? EmptyMon 31 Oct 2011 - 22:04

For us Halloween was yesterday and we had some fun the kids dressed up (there is no trick or treating here) we watch a scary movie and eat lollies together. Then we light a candle and sed a prayer out that any spirits that have not moved on to the other side do so and find peace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else have "fuzz brain" this week?   Anyone else have "fuzz brain" this week? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone else have "fuzz brain" this week?
Page 1 of 1