Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

Chanyuan Values--800 Values for New Era Human Being--Prologue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moonriver
Seeker
Seeker

Your Country : PR China

Chanyuan Values--800 Values for New Era Human Being--Prologue Empty
PostSubject: Chanyuan Values--800 Values for New Era Human Being--Prologue   Chanyuan Values--800 Values for New Era Human Being--Prologue EmptySun 18 Sep 2011 - 4:00

800 Values for New Era Human Being (Second Edition)
Deiform Buddha

Prologue

As a review of the original 800 Values for New Era Human Being, the second edition of 800 Values for New Era Human Being has undergone revisions in a broad range, during which about three hundred entries have been deleted and about three hundred new entries have been added.

The new era of mankind — Lifechanyuan Era has unveiled its curtain. It is being unfolded in full swing, in terms of both theory and practice. Every member of mankind should get to know the connotation of Lifechanyuan Era as early and quickly as possible, otherwise, he or she will certainly lag far behind.

Man must understand why he lives, where he comes from, where he is heading, and how he will arrive at his destination. Man must clearly and thoroughly understand all the contents related to life, such as the origin of the universe, the origin of LIFE, the origin of mankind, the meaning of time and space, the entelechy, the levels of LIFE, the transmigration of LIFE, the value and meaning of life, the relationships between man and nature, between man and society, and between man and man, the nature of marriage, family, nationality, political party, religion, and state; the love, sexual love, and ethics that man must abide by, the value and meaning of consciousness, thinking, structure, and energy to LIFE; and the past, present, and future of mankind. If one does not understand the above contents, he must be a muddleheaded person without a good prospect.

The second edition of 800 Values for New Era Human Being consists of 18 items: Lifechanyuan Era, Home without marriage and family, the Greatest Creator and the Way of the Greatest Creator, the teachings of Jesus Christ,Buddha and The Way of Buddha, the road to celestial being, the Tao,the time, space of the universe,human life,LIFE,love and sexual love,family, Chanyuan celestial, paradise, self-improving and self-refining, soul garden, energy consciousness and structure, and others.

It is hoped that people with the luck of enlightenment shall carefully pore over “800 Values for New Era Human Being” and meditate on the matter. If you do so, I promise you will not only enjoy a beautiful life but also have a bright future of LIFE.

Best wishes for you!
2010/10/25
Back to top Go down
pluralone
Mage
Mage
pluralone

Your Country : United States

PostSubject: Re: Chanyuan Values--800 Values for New Era Human Being--Prologue   Chanyuan Values--800 Values for New Era Human Being--Prologue EmptyWed 21 Sep 2011 - 1:33

Greetings, moonriver --

I've noticed that you're posting a lot of materials that seem to be from publications, possibly books..? Did you write these? Could you share a bit about your own path and how the concepts presented in these articles have affected your life on a personal level?

Thanks,
plur
Back to top Go down
moonriver
Seeker
Seeker

PostSubject: Re: Chanyuan Values--800 Values for New Era Human Being--Prologue   Chanyuan Values--800 Values for New Era Human Being--Prologue EmptyFri 23 Sep 2011 - 4:17

Hi plure, nice to see you here. Sorry I didn't notice the reply yesterday. Yes these values I posted are from 800 values for human being, It's not published as books yet, but is written by Xuefeng who also wrote Chanyuan Corpus and Xuefeng Corpus, the chinese books have published. Part of them are translated into english and you can see it on our english website: New Oasis For Life--newoasislife.org,lifechanyuan.org

Lifechanyuan is the homeland for spirit and soul,I'm a chanyuan celestial of lifechanyuan and now is living at Home without marriage and family--the new lifestyle created by lifechanyuan which is located in yunnan,China. I love the life here and get the happy and free life day after day. Thank the Greatest Creator for leading me to such a wonderful life and to be a chanyuan celestial .

Hope you'll satisfied with what I reply above. Have a nice day!
Thanks,
moonriver
Back to top Go down
pluralone
Mage
Mage
pluralone

Your Country : United States

PostSubject: Re: Chanyuan Values--800 Values for New Era Human Being--Prologue   Chanyuan Values--800 Values for New Era Human Being--Prologue EmptyFri 23 Sep 2011 - 16:08

Yes, thank you moonriver.

You might want to read some of the posts and get a better feel for the type of community we have here at Our Spiritual Home. You'll find there's very little discussion of doctrine; we don't suggest to each other how to live or list the religious (or spirit inspired) rules that we live by, nor do we suggest that we know where each life path is (or should be) heading; the point is our sharing of the spiritual aspects of our personal lives and experiences.

I'd be very interested in hearing more about you and what your life is like, what you experience as a spirituality-minded individual. Would you please share more about yourself?
Back to top Go down
moonriver
Seeker
Seeker

PostSubject: Re: Chanyuan Values--800 Values for New Era Human Being--Prologue   Chanyuan Values--800 Values for New Era Human Being--Prologue EmptySun 25 Sep 2011 - 7:02

pluralone wrote:
Yes, thank you moonriver.

You might want to read some of the posts and get a better feel for the type of community we have here at Our Spiritual Home. You'll find there's very little discussion of doctrine; we don't suggest to each other how to live or list the religious (or spirit inspired) rules that we live by, nor do we suggest that we know where each life path is (or should be) heading; the point is our sharing of the spiritual aspects of our personal lives and experiences.

I'd be very interested in hearing more about you and what your life is like, what you experience as a spirituality-minded individual. Would you please share more about yourself?

Hi pluralone, I understand, actually I want to see how do you think about these values they're not from any religion. Ok I'll share some actual facts about our living in this new lifestyle--Home without marriage and family.

Thank you for your reminding. Have a nice day.
moonriver
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chanyuan Values--800 Values for New Era Human Being--Prologue   Chanyuan Values--800 Values for New Era Human Being--Prologue Empty

Back to top Go down

Chanyuan Values--800 Values for New Era Human Being--Prologue
Page 1 of 1