Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

Random Musings

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pluralone
Mage
Mage
pluralone

Your Country : United States

Random Musings Empty
PostSubject: Random Musings   Random Musings EmptyFri 16 Sep 2011 - 20:46

I've been 'connecting' with folks on an energetic level for a while now, mostly in the course of healing work. For a few years now I've been connecting with a friend in England, and it's always struck me as strange that the direction the connection takes is west, when I'm pretty sure the shorter distance would be east. Energetic connections with others in the UK have gone the way I expected - east - but not this one. Today it happened with a second person. I'm not complaining, just curious as to why there would be a difference. Any ideas?

A second curiosity: As I've done energy healing with folks who are older and/or near the end of their lives because of illness, I've noticed that most times, under those circumstances, there's a spirit healer with the individual already, someone who stays with the person (or at least is there every time I connect). Don't see this so often in healthy folks who need help through a brief illness or some simple support for getting through a tough time in their lives. I wonder if there are spirit healers who act as sort of 'hospice' workers, or if it's simply a matter of one member of the individual's spirit community stepping in for end-of-life care. Any thoughts on that?
Back to top Go down
twinks
Enlightened
Enlightened
twinks

Your Country : United Kingdom

Random Musings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Musings   Random Musings EmptySat 17 Sep 2011 - 13:53

personally i always assumed it has been a loved one who is with the dying. or if they are a dreadful ungrateful type of person who has been a right ole pain in the butt while alive then a spirit whos job is to help the ungrateful so and so cross over.
Back to top Go down
pluralone
Mage
Mage
pluralone

Random Musings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Musings   Random Musings EmptyWed 21 Sep 2011 - 0:05

Hee hee! That's a thought, that it might be a loved one, but I haven't gotten a sense that there was a familial connection, and I'm pretty sure I would have recognized if the individual was a family member or even a good friend who'd preceded the person in passing. The familial connection is something I can often
recognize in a person's spirit community members. There's something about their energetic connections that's recognizable, although I sure couldn't put it to words.

These individuals who seem to be providing some sort of 'end of life' care don't seem to be all that human... oh gosh that's hard to explain. They have a familiar enough form, human in shape, but they're less ... um ... solid, I guess, in terms of being recognizable. Spirit beings who have at one time taken a human form seem to be different from those who haven't, but the differences are subtle and not anything I could clearly describe.

*shrugs* Not that this is in the least troubling; it just has me wondering.
Back to top Go down
twinks
Enlightened
Enlightened
twinks

Your Country : United Kingdom

Random Musings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Musings   Random Musings EmptyWed 21 Sep 2011 - 6:46

are they taller? if so ive come across them.
Back to top Go down
indigogirl
Apprentice
Apprentice
indigogirl

Random Musings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Musings   Random Musings EmptyWed 21 Sep 2011 - 13:49

Great thoughts Plur! Cant wait to read some responses.
Back to top Go down
Lynn
Mage
Mage
Lynn

Your Country : Canada

Random Musings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Musings   Random Musings EmptyWed 21 Sep 2011 - 18:45

pluralone wrote:
I've been 'connecting' with folks on an energetic level for a while now, mostly in the course of healing work. For a few years now I've been connecting with a friend in England, and it's always struck me as strange that the direction the connection takes is west, when I'm pretty sure the shorter distance would be east. Energetic connections with others in the UK have gone the way I expected - east - but not this one. Today it happened with a second person. I'm not complaining, just curious as to why there would be a difference. Any ideas?

Hello,

I have that with the UK as well. I have a few there I chat with on a very regular basis. Never thought on the direction as Canada has roots tied to the UK so just thought on maybe that. I too well travel the World but not on a regular basis, that is more casual. Part for me and the UK is the past lives i have had there and I remember well. Too the culture ties I grew up learnig about play a role as well I be sure. As for direction LOL I have no sense of one so I would not know North from South....I get lost in the mall.

A second curiosity: As I've done energy healing with folks who are older and/or near the end of their lives because of illness, I've noticed that most times, under those circumstances, there's a spirit healer with the individual already, someone who stays with the person (or at least is there every time I connect). Don't see this so often in healthy folks who need help through a brief illness or some simple support for getting through a tough time in their lives. I wonder if there are spirit healers who act as sort of 'hospice' workers, or if it's simply a matter of one member of the individual's spirit community stepping in for end-of-life care. Any thoughts on that?

We are never alone. Having just done the Master Level Reiki I know well that one's came and worked on me. Its quite amaizing really. I think that there are one's that have been healer's in life that carry forward that role in death. From the Mediumship work I do I have yet to cross over someoene with NO ONE there to meet them. At times they comment I do not KNOW those there but its safe to go, guides maybe to show one around some.

Lynn
Back to top Go down
pluralone
Mage
Mage
pluralone

Random Musings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Musings   Random Musings EmptyThu 22 Sep 2011 - 23:09

No, twinks, I haven't noticed anything particularly unusual about the shape or height of these individuals. They make me think of the Reiki Guardians, but only in that it seems this 'end of life care' is what they do, as opposed to them being family members or friends who had already passed and are there in that capacity. They seem to specifically be healers, as though it's their 'job' to provide this kind of support.

Lynn, lol, figured you'd know what I was talking about. I have a very good sense of direction, but I get lost in the mall too. Put walls around me and I can get really turned around. My oldest son teases me that I could get lost in a tunnel. True, that.

I've done very little transitional work, but yes that's been my experience as well -- that someone is always there to help with the process.
Back to top Go down
indigogirl
Apprentice
Apprentice
indigogirl

Random Musings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Musings   Random Musings EmptyFri 23 Sep 2011 - 1:24

Seems fitting considering what took place this morning. Plur do you know abouts the time frame of when these beings come to a person? for example, a week before passing, a month a week? when did you notice them with my dad?
Back to top Go down
pluralone
Mage
Mage
pluralone

Random Musings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Musings   Random Musings EmptyFri 23 Sep 2011 - 3:20

Oh gosh. First time I deeply connected with him -- seems like it wasn't that long ago, really -- he'd been sick, but I can't remember if he'd been hospitalized yet or not. He had several healers with him. I can't think of another time that I've seen more than one healer with a person, although there are usually others present who aren't actively doing healing work. I assume they serve other purposes.

I'd been making herbal remedies and doing energetic healing for a dog for, oh, probably six years or so, and the healer appeared with him about a month before he passed. In retrospect, that individual didn't have a discernible form, unlike the ones I've seen around humans. What I noticed more with the dog was that healing was being done, not who was doing it.

Looking back, I can't quite get a bead on who I sensed with Betty in the last couple of weeks of her life. I was in a rather raw emotional state at that point, and I was unable to see anything clearly. She had individuals with her, but I couldn't necessarily describe who they were or what they were doing (other than the one individual you and I talked about, but that was kind of before then anyway).

And someone I'm doing healing work with now has had a healer present for ... oh, I'd say it's probably been several months. I'm not certain that this is 'end of life care', but it feels that way to me.

Probably not a real good way to predict a time frame, at any rate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Random Musings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Musings   Random Musings Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Musings
Page 1 of 1