Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

Readings - What I can offer.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lynn
Mage
Mage
Lynn

Your Country : Canada

Readings - What I can offer..... Empty
PostSubject: Readings - What I can offer.....   Readings - What I can offer..... EmptyWed 3 Aug 2011 - 2:37

Hello

As many wonder in looking for "Readings" or some sort of Spirutal Guidance I thought it might be an idea for the "ONE's" here that do such things for other's maybe explain what they offer. Maybe like a Mini Bio.

My name is Lynn - I am a Medium - Psychic - Reiki Master ext ext. ( Titles are not really for me but help define me )

Came into this life with all the ablilities like an light switch that is set on the "ON" position. Never had to work to know that things I do, more just had to find a path to have them on paper to show I can "do" them.

As a Medium I work with Spirit and Ghosts and I help bring in messages ( if they are open to share with me )

As a Psychic I do Tarot Card Readings ( I use The Halloween Tarot ) deck. This deck is based on a very traditional Rider Waite Deck.

I can do reading for a General Outline, Specific Question, Spiritual Path, Mirror Spread for a current or existing relationship, The Celtic Cross -

the most common Tarot Reading ( I personally find it has many variances to it ) , the three Card Past Present and Future.

I too at times turn to the cards for answers from Spirit.

As a Psychic I too work on Dreams and or Visions that one has had. There I use no tool but me and pure intuition on the "words" shared. For dreams I NEVER read the full dream presented I go line by line.....and I never read what another has replied. I use no book as a Guide other than to look up a very "Specific" thing eg Castle ext. Ofen I find too colours have a meaning in a dream. There I look up the colour meanings.

As a Reiki Master I do work on distant healings. I will help answer quesitons one's have if that is a path they are thinking on following but do not openly share the "teachings" of the Reiki.

While I have NEVER followed on a specific path on any one way of doing things I work only with the HIGEST good of the White Light that is all of us....and I am told I have wonderful insigts and accuracy.

LIFE is gift and while for year's I struggled so to find acceptance as me I am happy to say I have and now I share in that with other's.

LOVe and Light

Lynn
Back to top Go down

Readings - What I can offer.....
Page 1 of 1