Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

South Coast Paranormal and Psychic Faire!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aneaglesangel
Master
Master

Your Country : United States

South Coast Paranormal and Psychic Faire!!! Empty
PostSubject: South Coast Paranormal and Psychic Faire!!!   South Coast Paranormal and Psychic Faire!!! EmptyTue 19 Jul 2011 - 15:58

Hey everyone! I just wanted to announce the 1st annual South Coast Paranormal and Psychic Faire! It's going to be held at the Seaport Inn and Marina, 110 Middle St. Fairhaven, Ma on September 25, 2011 from 10 AM to 4 PM. There will be loads of paranormal celebrities and plenty of healers and psychics to choose from! If you'd like to rent a table for your team or business, please send me a private message here and I will put you in contact with my team member, Crystal Washington who is helping to put this all together. Tables are $50 each, or 3 tables for $140. This is going to be a great event, make sure to mark your calendar.

Some of the people that I know will be there include Maureen Hancock and Eric LaVoie of DART in Dartmouth. Of course Whaling City Ghosts will be there, too! I'm also thinking that our good friend Keith may be making an appearance. Hope to see you all there!

Visit the show's Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/SouthCoast-Paranormal-Psychic-Faire/214996531877128
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

Your Country : Wales

South Coast Paranormal and Psychic Faire!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: South Coast Paranormal and Psychic Faire!!!   South Coast Paranormal and Psychic Faire!!! EmptyTue 19 Jul 2011 - 16:34

Thats great news congrats!!

Please have a nice big banner of OSH made and stick it everywhere!!!!! or at the least on your table....look forward to pics!!
Back to top Go down

South Coast Paranormal and Psychic Faire!!!
Page 1 of 1