Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

How to stop absorbing other peoples negative emotions

Go down 
+7
kimcreative
pluralone
simonk
pinkangel2527
Kapitan_Prien
Libertas
Helen
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Heavenlyangel
Spiritual
Spiritual
Heavenlyangel

Your Country : Australia

How to stop absorbing other peoples negative emotions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to stop absorbing other peoples negative emotions   How to stop absorbing other peoples negative emotions - Page 2 EmptySat 22 Oct 2011 - 23:07

Thank you for sharing this post i have found it a wonderful reminder and as usual the timing is perfect.
Back to top Go down
Rosa
Mage
Mage
Rosa

Your Country : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: How to stop absorbing other peoples negative emotions   How to stop absorbing other peoples negative emotions - Page 2 EmptySun 23 Oct 2011 - 9:17

Kapitan_Prien wrote:
Re Kim - I know this is a late reply, but did you get the essence?

I've been working on finding the perfect method, for myself, to keep crap away from me (who flung [etheric] poo?) - and for me, this morning I suddenly got the 'notion' to put my little piece of Black Tourmaline with my Hagalaz stone (there's a story behind that one) and through experimenting here with the computer - I am finding it is quite an effective pair.

I have the Hagalaz rune facing the computer monitor and next to it the small piece of Black Tourmaline...so far, so good.

Spirit Amethyst Quartz is good for clearing away the negative energies or entities in your aura fields. If you ask it to, it will clear out all your aura fields from negative energies and attaching entities. Black Tourmaline is good for protection well as is any black stone I find, such as apache tear, also amethyst can attract frequent vibrations to the wearer, so I try not to wear amethyst though I am drawn. I also pick up on negative energies, in the past I've had a lot of other people who are negative are drawn to my energy, I don't know how to stop this other than to ask my crystals to guard / protect me and to ask my guides and angels team to look out for them so I keep a safe distance from them. I have been able to spot them from a mile away now from experience to trust my instincts about people. Real life people am not too good at because I'm too trusting which is a challenge for me. How to stop absorbing other peoples negative emotions - Page 2 130647 I guess that's part of being an empath though... Blessings, WS
Back to top Go down
Kapitan_Prien
Enlightened
Enlightened
Kapitan_Prien

Your Country : none

PostSubject: Re: How to stop absorbing other peoples negative emotions   How to stop absorbing other peoples negative emotions - Page 2 EmptySun 23 Oct 2011 - 17:23

pluralone wrote:
That's a thought, Prien.

I've also found that copralite works really well for me when there's anything in my life that I need to 'eliminate'.

That's just too funny Plur... Wink

I've found some good harpoon spears - but the cost ...oy. I'm still going to look around - I don't want a stone one...what I would love to have is one from the 19c...but I'll get what I can get.

I certainly don't care to use anything I don't feel a connection to. I also plan to hopefully buy another raw blue topaz to make another Hagalaz stone. I decided to carry mine with me - along with a number of black stones. It would be nice to have some Hagalaz stones available... *grin*
Back to top Go down
Kapitan_Prien
Enlightened
Enlightened
Kapitan_Prien

Your Country : none

PostSubject: Re: How to stop absorbing other peoples negative emotions   How to stop absorbing other peoples negative emotions - Page 2 EmptySun 23 Oct 2011 - 17:34

I have a piece of what seems to be Ametrine...but while it is good for 'focusing on work'...I don't like to use it for anything else but that. I am not crazy about Amethyst period. I did have a Spirit Quartz to see if that would help me some months back but I like the nasty stuff...I don't do 'Light' - I do nasty...hence my Hagalaz stone. Nature is not all 'Light' - and because I associate with the Storms (Hurricanes, Thunderstorms, Hailstorms, etc.) and the Sea...I want something that is associated with these things...the 'Chaos' energy. I'm finding that my current mix of black stones and my Hagalaz work rather well for me. Oddly enough since I have been carrying my Hagalaz stone - last night and the night before I had two, what I feel were precognitive, type dreams regarding flooding.

I like the Apache Tear as well - I like it because it helps with grief, protection and grounding. Some of the other black stones I use are Aegirine and Black Andradite Garnet (along with Tourmaline of course). I have decided to keep Satin Spar Selenite in this mix too - because it seems to help increase the Tourmaline's powers.

A list of what I carry:

Bead strand of 13 Black Sponge Coral beads (with ends tied) - at the 'end' I have one of my Black Andradite Garnet beads and my Cape Horn ship scrimshaw pendant. There's a reason why I only put 13 beads on that strand... Wink

Jet

Aegirine

Black Onyx

Apache Tear

Black Tourmaline

Satin Spar Selenite

Cryolite

Red Jasper

Tiger Iron

Black Obsidian

Peruvian Blue Opal

Aquamarine

If anyone is curious about any of these - because they might not be more common, let me know which ones and I can get the info. for you.

In addition to this I continue to do Shadow Work which helps.

Wolf Shadow wrote:
Kapitan_Prien wrote:
Re Kim - I know this is a late reply, but did you get the essence?

I've been working on finding the perfect method, for myself, to keep crap away from me (who flung [etheric] poo?) - and for me, this morning I suddenly got the 'notion' to put my little piece of Black Tourmaline with my Hagalaz stone (there's a story behind that one) and through experimenting here with the computer - I am finding it is quite an effective pair.

I have the Hagalaz rune facing the computer monitor and next to it the small piece of Black Tourmaline...so far, so good.

Spirit Amethyst Quartz is good for clearing away the negative energies or entities in your aura fields. If you ask it to, it will clear out all your aura fields from negative energies and attaching entities. Black Tourmaline is good for protection well as is any black stone I find, such as apache tear, also amethyst can attract frequent vibrations to the wearer, so I try not to wear amethyst though I am drawn. I also pick up on negative energies, in the past I've had a lot of other people who are negative are drawn to my energy, I don't know how to stop this other than to ask my crystals to guard / protect me and to ask my guides and angels team to look out for them so I keep a safe distance from them. I have been able to spot them from a mile away now from experience to trust my instincts about people. Real life people am not too good at because I'm too trusting which is a challenge for me. How to stop absorbing other peoples negative emotions - Page 2 130647 I guess that's part of being an empath though... Blessings, WS
Back to top Go down
pluralone
Mage
Mage
pluralone

Your Country : United States

PostSubject: Re: How to stop absorbing other peoples negative emotions   How to stop absorbing other peoples negative emotions - Page 2 EmptySun 23 Oct 2011 - 19:45

WS, you've done some personal shielding work, yes? Years ago I was talking with an acquaintance; I told her I knew I needed to shield myself so the moods of others wouldn't affect my own mood so much, but that at the same time I wasn't comfortable with the way it blocked out everything else as well. She suggested that I reconfigure my shield so it would 'transmute' incoming energy in a way that it could still come through, but only as information. I don't exactly know how my shield manages this (except that it does because I intend it to work that way), but that's how it works now. If I'm around energy that isn't going to promote my highest good, I'm aware of it, but it doesn't affect me on an energetic level.

So that was a really useful suggestion for me; perhaps you'll find it useful as well. It did take some time; I had to give it a lot of meditative consideration to 'see' how it could be done, and over the years I've made adjustments here and there. It wasn't something I could just do and forget about it, but at this point I'm as comfortable with it as I am with my favorite sweater.
Back to top Go down
Rosa
Mage
Mage
Rosa

Your Country : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: How to stop absorbing other peoples negative emotions   How to stop absorbing other peoples negative emotions - Page 2 EmptySun 23 Oct 2011 - 21:15

Yes, I have done some personal shielding work. A friend taught me how to use the shields, my shields tend to work in sound though, along with the musical notes. So for example if I hear an A on the piano in my mind (I do play piano so I find it helps ) I also see a bright colour shade of violet say for example curl up around me and my aura in attune with the musical note that sounds in my mind. Must confess I've not used it in a while or set up a main shield as such I also do use mirrors, I do have an ex who sends me quite a bit of resentment which is not pleasant but I do ask that he be bubbled up in pink each time he does this. I also get names from the past that keep cropping back into my mind, so I ask one of the archangels to set up a distraction shield so they get distracted away from tuning into my energy each time they think of me... kinda thing. But the shields are very helpful if finding increased negative 'attacks' on my energy. I will meditate on this and ask my guides to see how that would work. I suspect the violet flame would be effective as well for transmuting energy?
Back to top Go down
pluralone
Mage
Mage
pluralone

Your Country : United States

PostSubject: Re: How to stop absorbing other peoples negative emotions   How to stop absorbing other peoples negative emotions - Page 2 EmptyMon 24 Oct 2011 - 18:54

I personally haven't worked with the violet flame, but the acquaintance who made that suggestion (about reconfiguring my shield) talked a lot about it, specifically in terms of shielding. If that resonates with you, then I'd say it's a good thing to include in your shield work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to stop absorbing other peoples negative emotions   How to stop absorbing other peoples negative emotions - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How to stop absorbing other peoples negative emotions
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2