Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

Re David

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lynn
Mage
Mage
Lynn

Your Country : Canada

Re David  Empty
PostSubject: Re David    Re David  EmptyMon 16 May 2011 - 21:19

Hello

Sitting here waiting on news. I got home to find an off line IM from David saying he was in a car accident ( yet again) and was waiting for help to come for him. Told me he had a head injury but was hoping I was not feeling it too full on. That was HOURS ago now and I am worried on him.

PLEASE hold him in your thoughs for me and for Tracy and Nick. ( and Pippa and Rossie ) his dogs.

I will up date this when I hear....I have a phone number if I do not hear later today I will use.....

Lynn
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

Your Country : Wales

Re David  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re David    Re David  EmptyMon 16 May 2011 - 21:42

Oh dear, will of course send reiki immediatley - how are you with it, as you usually feel his pain..
Back to top Go down
Lynn
Mage
Mage
Lynn

Re David  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re David    Re David  EmptyMon 16 May 2011 - 21:48

Hello I feel dizzy so not venturing from home. Other than that just tensions. Focusing on sending him LOVe and Light. Not claiming his pain as that is NOT what he wants from me just now. Lynn
Back to top Go down
Lynn
Mage
Mage
Lynn

Re David  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re David    Re David  EmptyMon 16 May 2011 - 22:17

Hello Update. David is on line with me. He does not even remember messaging me. He FELL at work and opened his head good. He is OK at home. I can't say much about your medical system seems as bad as our's is...... He has been checked over and will be ok. Lynn
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

Your Country : Wales

Re David  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re David    Re David  EmptyMon 16 May 2011 - 22:27

Thats good, send him my love and let him know I will be sending reiki a little later xxx

As for the health system - dont get me started!!!
Back to top Go down
Lynn
Mage
Mage
Lynn

Re David  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re David    Re David  EmptyMon 16 May 2011 - 22:28

Hello I have....he is resting now. I am sure he will start a "RANT" thread on the health care there..... Lynn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Re David  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re David    Re David  Empty

Back to top Go down

Re David
Page 1 of 1