Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

Reiki for Betty (horse)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
indigogirl
Apprentice
Apprentice
indigogirl

Your Country : United States

Reiki for Betty (horse) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiki for Betty (horse)   Reiki for Betty (horse) EmptySun 15 May 2011 - 15:51

Today I found out that my beloved paint horse has asked to be put down. She has been battle a muscle condition for several months. She has asked for Reiki to help her let go. When I dug a little deeper is seems that she has lived many lives suffering from illnesses and has died alone. In this life I signed up to help break that karmic tie. For the first time in many many lives she will die with someone who loves her more than anything by her side. Until this moment I believe she came her for me. Now I know I came here to help her. I am so pleased to know that I can help her live many many more lives without this karmic tie and she can have a chance at a life with love and support.
Back to top Go down
pluralone
Mage
Mage
pluralone

PostSubject: Re: Reiki for Betty (horse)   Reiki for Betty (horse) EmptyMon 16 May 2011 - 1:29

Oh indi! When is this going to happen? Do you need someone to be with you? How are the girls taking it?

Mia: Too funny about the hot dogs!

Although his birthday was last week, we're having our oldest (32) over for his birthday dinner tonight. I should be getting ready, not writing this! hee
Back to top Go down
indigogirl
Apprentice
Apprentice
indigogirl

PostSubject: Re: Reiki for Betty (horse)   Reiki for Betty (horse) EmptyMon 16 May 2011 - 1:50

Plur I will p.m you about the specifics. And a request I have for people that can do energy work. Kisses
Back to top Go down
mia
Lightworker
Lightworker
mia

Your Country : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Reiki for Betty (horse)   Reiki for Betty (horse) EmptyMon 16 May 2011 - 7:25

Indigo, I would be honoured to help with reiki for your horse give us a hug

I am at present laying in bed, contemplating getting up.
I so love my unhurried days off *sigh*
Yesterday was a relaxing good day.
Today is mums shopping day, hen after I have taken her home, we (Amy and I) are going to Janes.
Amy to sort out her pc, and I to paper her lounge.
Jane wants to learn how to paper and I know she will pick it up easy Very Happy

good day
Back to top Go down
indigogirl
Apprentice
Apprentice
indigogirl

PostSubject: Re: Reiki for Betty (horse)   Reiki for Betty (horse) EmptyMon 16 May 2011 - 14:57

Thank you! Betty ( my mare) has requested reiki to help remove her hesitation of letting go and help her not repeat the lives of suffering and dying alone. I am doing reiki daily with her but she has asked me to find others to help her during this time. Do you need a pic? or just a discription? her name is betty, she is a paint mare five years old. She is sorrel and while with two blue eyes. please let me know what you need or if you've made contact.
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

Your Country : Wales

PostSubject: Reiki for Betty (horse)   Reiki for Betty (horse) EmptyMon 16 May 2011 - 15:27

oh Indigo

I am so so sorry, and I would be honoured to help with reiki for Betty..

Please let me know if you are doing group work or all individual leading to a constant wave?

I am going to take this part of this thread and move it to healing so that others will see it also ((hugs)) xxx
Back to top Go down
mia
Lightworker
Lightworker
mia

Your Country : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Reiki for Betty (horse)   Reiki for Betty (horse) EmptyMon 16 May 2011 - 22:54

The name Betty is all I need and I shall start sending tonight.

But if a group sending is planned I shall try and join in too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reiki for Betty (horse)   Reiki for Betty (horse) Empty

Back to top Go down

Reiki for Betty (horse)
Page 1 of 1