Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

Bless the person who posted last

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cauldron
Master
Master
Cauldron

Bless the person who posted last Empty
PostSubject: Bless the person who posted last   Bless the person who posted last EmptyFri 13 Mar 2009 - 17:23

say a short blessing for the person who last posted, starting with me!
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Mage
Mage
Wolf

Your Country : Wales

PostSubject: Re: Bless the person who posted last   Bless the person who posted last EmptySun 15 Mar 2009 - 21:20

Cauldron I have send out blessings to all my loved ones and dear friends on a regular basis and and today I made a special blessing to you alone.

I would also like to bless everyone in the world right now who are suffering through really hard times and especially all the people with severe injuries and illnesses.
Back to top Go down
Cauldron
Master
Master
Cauldron

PostSubject: Re: Bless the person who posted last   Bless the person who posted last EmptyMon 16 Mar 2009 - 0:44

Blessings to you wolf, for being serious when needed but also having a really great sense of humour!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bless the person who posted last   Bless the person who posted last Empty

Back to top Go down

Bless the person who posted last
Page 1 of 1