Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

checking in...

Go down 
+4
Lynn
Libertas
Helen
pluralone
8 posters
AuthorMessage
pluralone
Mage
Mage
pluralone

Your Country : United States

checking in... Empty
PostSubject: checking in...   checking in... EmptyThu 5 May 2011 - 18:06

My beloved was admitted to the hospital yesterday. She is bleeding internally; she received a blood transfusion last night, and will be undergoing many tests today to determine the location of the bleeding (probably somewhere in her digestive tract).

I'll be stopping in to OSH periodically - I love my family here! - but my time will be somewhat limited for the next couple of days, or possibly longer. Just wanted to let folks know that my response time to private messages may be a bit slow.
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

Your Country : Wales

checking in... Empty
PostSubject: Re: checking in...   checking in... EmptyThu 5 May 2011 - 19:24

oh plur,

I am so sorry, let me put her name on the healing list please, anything we can do to help let us know...

much love to you both - and thank you for popping in to let us know

big hugs xxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Libertas
Lightworker
Lightworker
Libertas

Your Country : United Kingdom

checking in... Empty
PostSubject: Re: checking in...   checking in... EmptyThu 5 May 2011 - 19:39

I am so sorry to hear that, I will be thinking of you both and I truly hope it is nothing too serious x checking in... 483822 checking in... 12783
Back to top Go down
pluralone
Mage
Mage
pluralone

checking in... Empty
PostSubject: Re: checking in...   checking in... EmptyFri 6 May 2011 - 4:12

Well, she's home now, but we have no answers yet. At least she's stabilized at the moment. The hospital here is TERRIBLE. I went in with super high blood pressure a few years back, and they wanted to put me on antidepressants for it. I mean, what??? So regarding my beloved, one doc told us one thing, another told us something completely different. It was just a really bizarre experience, and I'm SO glad she's back home now where I can keep an eye on her. Her doc (actually an RN) will take much better care of her, only reason we checked her in to the hospital in the first place was that she couldn't get the blood transfusion as an outpatient. Arrgh. Rotten, overpaid quacks! At least they got her blood type right, and the nurses were awesome. I'm going to send them a thank you card because they were so sweet (and my beloved was NOT a good patient!).

Anyway, yes - please - put her name on the healing list: Clancy (that's the Irish nickname for Kathleen, and it's the name she's used for twenty years now). She will be pleased to have folks sending her energy.

I'll give updates when I get them. Totally exhausted now - maybe put me on the list, too, to help get me past this terrible fatigue..? I'd appreciate it so much.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Big love to all,
plur
Back to top Go down
Lynn
Mage
Mage
Lynn

Your Country : Canada

checking in... Empty
PostSubject: Re: checking in...   checking in... EmptyTue 10 May 2011 - 3:40

Hello Oh that is not good. I will add her name to me healing list. I know we complain over the care places we have but we are blessed to have any at all. What I wonder at times is one's MOTVIATIONS to go into the medical fields as some sadly do not fit there. Take care of ye too OK. Lynn
Back to top Go down
pinejoss
Spiritual
Spiritual
pinejoss

checking in... Empty
PostSubject: Re: checking in...   checking in... EmptyTue 10 May 2011 - 20:58

So sorry to hear about this puralone. will keep you both in my prayers and meditations that everything turns out good. Know what you mean about hospitals. Heaven knows how many encourageing words you have given me. Now its time for me to start giveing back to you. Please keep us posted will send you healing energy.
Back to top Go down
mia
Lightworker
Lightworker
mia

Your Country : United Kingdom

checking in... Empty
PostSubject: Re: checking in...   checking in... EmptyTue 10 May 2011 - 21:28

Plur (hugs) I too will add Clancy to my healing list.
You too methinks!
Much love to you both xxx
Back to top Go down
L'angel
Mage
Mage
L'angel

checking in... Empty
PostSubject: Re: checking in...   checking in... EmptyWed 11 May 2011 - 5:04

Oh, blessings....I hope that all is better!!!
Back to top Go down
pluralone
Mage
Mage
pluralone

checking in... Empty
PostSubject: Re: checking in...   checking in... EmptyWed 11 May 2011 - 21:04

The energy flowing into our home has been so wonderful! Thank you all -- it's made a world of difference.

Still have no idea as to what exactly happened, so we're just playing it by ear and she's off work for another week to get some much-needed rest. I managed to come down with a cold, but it's not a bad one (just frustrating coz I don't usually get this kind of thing, and this makes it twice now since the first of the year). Drinking lots of herbal tea and getting rest myself.

Again, many many thanks to all who have sent energy our way. Please continue -- it's so SO helpful and appreciated!

Love to all,
plur
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

Your Country : Wales

checking in... Empty
PostSubject: Re: checking in...   checking in... EmptyWed 11 May 2011 - 21:08

That is great xxx

(we are in chat now if you want to join us)
Back to top Go down
pluralone
Mage
Mage
pluralone

checking in... Empty
PostSubject: Re: checking in...   checking in... EmptyWed 11 May 2011 - 21:46

Aww. Can't. I was just about to log off. Need a nap!!!
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Lightworker
Lightworker
Sparrow

checking in... Empty
PostSubject: Re: checking in...   checking in... EmptyWed 11 May 2011 - 23:16

Plur I just saw this. Sending Clancy lots of positve healing energy and love to both of you.

((((((HUGS)))))
Back to top Go down
pluralone
Mage
Mage
pluralone

checking in... Empty
PostSubject: Re: checking in...   checking in... EmptyFri 13 May 2011 - 6:45

Thank you so much, Elfay! We had a wonderful day today -- drove to the coast, first time we've ever gone there and not actually gone walking on the beach (neither of us could manage it), but it was a great day. Had a tiny bit of rain, but otherwise nice sunshine; had the sun roof open most of the day. Soon as I figure out how my camera works I'll post some pix.

My beloved is still quite weak, and I'm just getting over a cold; I'll probably sleep all day tomorrow, lol!

Heading to bed soon. Just thought I'd pop in and see what's shakin' here. I know we're doing as well as we are because of all the energy that's being sent to us. Thank you all so, so much!
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Lightworker
Lightworker
Sparrow

checking in... Empty
PostSubject: Re: checking in...   checking in... EmptyFri 13 May 2011 - 14:08

Good to hear from you Plur - both of you take care of yourselves. Have a nice, relaxing weekend and look forward in seeing the photos !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

checking in... Empty
PostSubject: Re: checking in...   checking in... Empty

Back to top Go down

checking in...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Spiritual Home :: Welcome :: Comments & Announcements-
Jump to: