Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

Energy work, works

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
indigogirl
Apprentice
Apprentice
indigogirl

Your Country : United States

Energy work, works Empty
PostSubject: Energy work, works   Energy work, works EmptySun 17 Apr 2011 - 18:44

My kids dad asked me to do some energy work with him and his work situation. Two weeks later he got a full time job making 2.00 an hr more. Then my reaccuring dream about him cheating and betraying me changed to us laughing in the same dream. The interesting thing is I've had that same negative dream for nine years and have gone to energy healers and used crystals to change it but nothing worked until I did the reiki. Then last night he sent me a big thank you text on how wonderful our kids our. He said he saw them being them and realized it was due to my parenting. WOW, he used to complain and nag me about my parenting style and that is one of the reason he decided to leave. I am so pleased that reiki has helped move me and him out of a place of negativity. I feel that I've released a huge block and can move forward with what lies ahead.
Back to top Go down
L'angel
Mage
Mage
L'angel

Energy work, works Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energy work, works   Energy work, works EmptySun 17 Apr 2011 - 18:55

That is great IG!!! Must be a wonderful feeling and I am glad that your journey led you there!!
Blessings to you and yours......
Back to top Go down
Lady Valkyrie
Mage
Mage
Lady Valkyrie

Your Country : United Kingdom

Energy work, works Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energy work, works   Energy work, works EmptySun 17 Apr 2011 - 19:44

Reiki is truly miraculous. Sounds like you had a real result!!
Back to top Go down
indigogirl
Apprentice
Apprentice
indigogirl

Energy work, works Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energy work, works   Energy work, works EmptyMon 18 Apr 2011 - 1:00

I so love Reiki, it's helped me in so many ways. And not just me but my friends and family as well. It is truly a gift.
Back to top Go down
pluralone
Mage
Mage
pluralone

Energy work, works Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energy work, works   Energy work, works EmptyMon 18 Apr 2011 - 17:12

Wow that gave me goose bumps!

*happy for you!*
Back to top Go down
truthseeker58
Believer
Believer
truthseeker58

Energy work, works Empty
PostSubject: * * * Reply with quote * * * * Energy work, works   Energy work, works EmptyWed 20 Apr 2011 - 14:52

indigogirl,

yes yes yes ........ Reiki is unbelievable ! it is truly a miraculous gift from the Heavens. not only did my first session relieve me of much pain and emotional anguish, i learned how to keep my channels as clear as possible on a daily basis through breathing and grounding meditation.

can't wait until my next session ! thanks for your great post.

always grateful,
truthseeker58

Energy work, works 483822
Back to top Go down
indigogirl
Apprentice
Apprentice
indigogirl

Energy work, works Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energy work, works   Energy work, works EmptyWed 20 Apr 2011 - 16:24

I've worked with quite a few people that feel that way. I've also worked with many many animals who have had significant improvements in their lives. They people have seem drastic changes in their behaviors. It warms my heart to be able to give this to others. I've even had the oppertunity to work with my family. All very catholic but gave it a shot. It removed blocks for my father and awakened my sister.
I've finally got my business cards printed and am getting ready to start my business.
Back to top Go down
truthseeker58
Believer
Believer
truthseeker58

Energy work, works Empty
PostSubject: Energy work, works   Energy work, works EmptyWed 20 Apr 2011 - 16:54

indigogirl wrote:
I've worked with quite a few people that feel that way. I've also worked with many many animals who have had significant improvements in their lives. They people have seem drastic changes in their behaviors. It warms my heart to be able to give this to others. I've even had the oppertunity to work with my family. All very catholic but gave it a shot. It removed blocks for my father and awakened my sister.
I've finally got my business cards printed and am getting ready to start my business.

indigogirl......

how happy i am for you. i completely understand why animals would benefit as well. my cat is SO sensitive and she has been through, as i, 5 moves in 6 weeks. poor thing.

catholic huh? brave soul you are -- ha ha -- i grew up catholic.

sending you blessings for a joyous and successful business. you will bring forth the Light of the Heavens and shine upon all those who are sent your way.

gratefully,
truthseeker58

Energy work, works 210306
Back to top Go down
indigogirl
Apprentice
Apprentice
indigogirl

Energy work, works Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energy work, works   Energy work, works EmptyThu 21 Apr 2011 - 5:09

Thank you! I appreciate all the business blessings I can handle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Energy work, works Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energy work, works   Energy work, works Empty

Back to top Go down

Energy work, works
Page 1 of 1