Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

Go down 
+8
Selket
pluralone
laura ann
Rosa
mia
Firecracker
Helen
Cauldron
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
laura ann
Lightworker
Lightworker
laura ann

Your Country : United States

1111......... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1111.........   1111......... - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Sep 2010 - 13:54

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like your answer so much better...

I looked at them numerologically...I did each seperate number then as groups then as sequence to get my answer...It didn't actually feel right
if that make sense.

Your response of it's actual meaning actually feels right .

thank you so much for explaining the meaning... I just took a shot at it
Back to top Go down
pluralone
Mage
Mage
pluralone

PostSubject: Re: 1111.........   1111......... - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Sep 2010 - 2:30

Oh how cool is that!? Just after I posted, I went into one of my little paranoid self-doubt trips; Did I share too much? Was it appropriate? -- you know; just stuff I feel sometimes when I've shared something deeply personal like that. Your response felt really good, laura ann. Thank you.

And it gave me goose bumps, too, when you said that what you'd written hadn't felt right -- I do know what you mean. What you'd written did make sense in itself, and was very accurate in terms of where I am on my path, but like I said I think those things are the reason I was able to 'hear' the numerical sequence and eventually discover its meaning to begin with. It didn't feel right in terms of what this particular sequence means specifically (for me), but it did make sense.

Numbers as a language is a fascinating concept for me. I'm going to have to look up the other posts here and see what else has been written about numerology!
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Lightworker
Lightworker
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: 1111.........   1111......... - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Sep 2010 - 2:44

yesterday, after I posted in this thread, I went to chk my yahoo email and lo & behold there was my monthly newsletter from angelscribe talking about 1111 and the other numbers ! How cool was that ? I'll post the link to the 2 newsletters.
Back to top Go down
pluralone
Mage
Mage
pluralone

PostSubject: Re: 1111.........   1111......... - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Sep 2010 - 2:52

Way cool! I love it when things happen like that. Did you get goose bumps?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1111.........   1111......... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Spiritual Home :: Spiritual Forums :: Spiritual Seekers-
Jump to: