Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

Requesting Healing.

Go down 
+2
wendy
Helen
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

Your Country : Wales

Requesting Healing. Empty
PostSubject: Requesting Healing.   Requesting Healing. EmptyWed 6 Aug 2008 - 20:47

Would you like to request healing for someone?

You can request healing for human, animal, place or country.

All healing requests will be listed in a healing book and a group healing session will be held once a week, or, more often if required.

Each member can send healing thoughts or if able perform distance healing.

You only need to give as much information as you feel comfortable with.

Blessings and Light

Helenx

PLEASE START A NEW TOPIC FOR EACH HEALING REQUEST - this will make it easier to keep track of the requests made, thank you x

Last edited by Helen on Thu 6 Nov 2008 - 17:47; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wendy
Enlightened
Enlightened
wendy

Your Country : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Healing.   Requesting Healing. EmptyWed 24 Sep 2008 - 21:01

if anyone else is capable, would you pease send some healing to our wonderful friend helen, im sure she would appreciate your support right now xxx
Back to top Go down
mia
Lightworker
Lightworker
mia

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Healing.   Requesting Healing. EmptyMon 22 Mar 2010 - 15:59

Could this be started up again?
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Healing.   Requesting Healing. EmptyMon 22 Mar 2010 - 17:33

Definatley now there are more of us to take part, well done mia xx
Back to top Go down
mia
Lightworker
Lightworker
mia

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Healing.   Requesting Healing. EmptyMon 22 Mar 2010 - 17:37

Great Requesting Healing. 210306
Back to top Go down
Libertas
Lightworker
Lightworker
Libertas

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Healing.   Requesting Healing. EmptyFri 30 Apr 2010 - 18:50

I'm sure I have asked this before but I'm gonna ask again.
Can I request healing for someone, without asking them if they would like some healing sent to them?
God I'm in shock, I just found out someone I have known for more than half my life has cancer.
I might make a thread, if we can do anything for her.
Back to top Go down
mia
Lightworker
Lightworker
mia

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Healing.   Requesting Healing. EmptyFri 30 Apr 2010 - 21:53

I just answered this thread!!
ok.
It is not ethical to send healing to someone without their permission.
But, I have done.
Before I sent, I asked that if the healing was refused or not sposed to go to this person, may it please go to someone who does need it.
If you wish I shall do this for your friend xxx
Back to top Go down
Libertas
Lightworker
Lightworker
Libertas

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Healing.   Requesting Healing. EmptyFri 30 Apr 2010 - 22:08

I kinda see it as like making an anonymous donation to charity, I want to help without her knowing it was anything to do with me.
I think I will send her and her children love instead though x
Back to top Go down
mia
Lightworker
Lightworker
mia

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Healing.   Requesting Healing. EmptyFri 30 Apr 2010 - 22:13

ok, no problem xxx
Back to top Go down
L'angel
Mage
Mage
L'angel

Your Country : United States

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Healing.   Requesting Healing. EmptySat 1 May 2010 - 1:26

Oh, bless her. Can we send love and light to her children? Do you think that she would mind? Let us know before I do anything...I am so sorry Angel!!!
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Healing.   Requesting Healing. EmptySat 1 May 2010 - 20:48

Sorry to hear this angel, we can send angels and love and light without permission as well as positive thoughts...
Back to top Go down
Libertas
Lightworker
Lightworker
Libertas

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Healing.   Requesting Healing. EmptySat 1 May 2010 - 22:43

That would be great thanks, anything that will help them cope with it would be great!
Back to top Go down
mia
Lightworker
Lightworker
mia

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Healing.   Requesting Healing. EmptyMon 4 Oct 2010 - 19:54

Just received from a friend.
Please work your magic.
Also put him on the healing list.
Many thanks, mia xx

Quote :
His name is Alex, he is 16 and from Burlington Vermont. Fell off his horse, which fell onto him. Currently in ICU - see below.

"not much news to get for a bit. he's out of surgery.they removed part of both the left and right sides of his skull to let the brain swell, he's got a fractured spine but we dont know about his spinal cord yet. he will be kept in a medicated coma for days until the swelling goes down, as they cant have him awake and using his brain at all during the process. so for now its just waiting. last i received word, he's "stable", so that's the only news we'll get for days unless there's something bad..."

Please send healing to him and his family.
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Healing.   Requesting Healing. EmptyMon 4 Oct 2010 - 20:43

of course mia ((hugs))
Back to top Go down
mia
Lightworker
Lightworker
mia

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Healing.   Requesting Healing. EmptyMon 4 Oct 2010 - 22:22

Thank you lady xx
Back to top Go down
pluralone
Mage
Mage
pluralone

Your Country : United States

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Healing.   Requesting Healing. EmptyTue 5 Oct 2010 - 1:36

On the subject of permission: In my own practice, I won't send healing energy directly to anyone who hasn't specifically asked for it or given permission for folks to send it. My desire to soothe my own emotional response to another individual's pain is not my right to do healing work for someone who has not expressed a desire to receive it.

I'm not at all averse to asking permission.

At times, when I feel so 'moved', I'll do work that will make healing energy available for a specific person or situation; I sometimes do this in the course of meditation, holding the person/situation in my focus, envisioning balance being established, focusing energy to support such a balance, and leaving it to 'the universe' to use the energy in whatever way is best.

And I do keep tabs on the requests that are made by the members here at OSH; I rarely verbally respond, but I do often contribute to healing efforts when someone's made a specific request. I'm glad to see folks ask for help when they need it, and I'm happy help is available here with so many healers among our members.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Healing.   Requesting Healing. Empty

Back to top Go down

Requesting Healing.
Page 1 of 1