Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

My dad is having an operation

Go down 
+4
balen13
Sparrow
AngelTony
Libertas
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Libertas
Lightworker
Lightworker
Libertas

Your Country : United Kingdom

My dad is having an operation Empty
PostSubject: My dad is having an operation   My dad is having an operation EmptyThu 3 Mar 2011 - 17:28

My dad has to have an operation in two weeks (it's actually on the day before his grandson is due to be born!)
It is not a major op - it's a hernia repair. But last time he had an operation, also for a hernia, he nearly died. There were complications, I can't remember exactly why (I was about 5 years old at the time) but his blood pressure was a factor I think and he had to be resuscitated on the operating table.

So of course we are all really concerned. He has a pre op assessment next week which I am hoping will lay our minds at rest a bit. I hate having the thought that as one is entering the world another will leave. My dad is only 60 and it is not his time to go!!

If you could send love, light, prayers, whatever it is that you do, I would totally appreciate it. I know it will help.

Thanks flower
Back to top Go down
AngelTony
Master
Master
AngelTony

Your Country : United States

PostSubject: Re: My dad is having an operation   My dad is having an operation EmptyThu 3 Mar 2011 - 18:07

Count of me for some prayers this week and next AM!
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Lightworker
Lightworker
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: My dad is having an operation   My dad is having an operation EmptyThu 3 Mar 2011 - 18:47

((((((AngelM)))))) i will be keeping your dad in my thoughts and prayers.
Back to top Go down
Libertas
Lightworker
Lightworker
Libertas

PostSubject: Re: My dad is having an operation   My dad is having an operation EmptyThu 3 Mar 2011 - 19:00

Thankyou so much both of you Smile x
Back to top Go down
balen13
Lightworker
Lightworker
balen13

Your Country : Australia

PostSubject: Re: My dad is having an operation   My dad is having an operation EmptyThu 3 Mar 2011 - 23:52

Hi AM, I'll do what I can.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Spiritual
Spiritual

PostSubject: Re: My dad is having an operation   My dad is having an operation EmptyFri 4 Mar 2011 - 1:29

My prayers and well wishes for your dad, ok?

Hang in there~*

My dad is having an operation 136621
Back to top Go down
Libertas
Lightworker
Lightworker
Libertas

PostSubject: Re: My dad is having an operation   My dad is having an operation EmptyFri 4 Mar 2011 - 7:17

Thanks. Smile

I asked my mom what went wrong last time and apparently they never told us!
Typical eh....he was hooked up to machines and stuff and noone ever said what actually went wrong other than that he nearly died.
Back to top Go down
balen13
Lightworker
Lightworker
balen13

Your Country : Australia

PostSubject: Re: My dad is having an operation   My dad is having an operation EmptyFri 4 Mar 2011 - 7:42

probably the anesthetic
Back to top Go down
Amberain
Elder
Elder
Amberain

Your Country : Wales

PostSubject: Re: My dad is having an operation   My dad is having an operation EmptyFri 4 Mar 2011 - 9:47

Will keep your Dad in my thoughts and prayers xxx My dad is having an operation 88116
Back to top Go down
Libertas
Lightworker
Lightworker
Libertas

PostSubject: Re: My dad is having an operation   My dad is having an operation EmptyFri 4 Mar 2011 - 10:08

Yeah I think it was the anesthetic but noone ever said exactly what happened. If it was an allergy it would help if they knew what sort he had so he could be given another type! Sayin that he had other operations before that and been fine.
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

PostSubject: Re: My dad is having an operation   My dad is having an operation EmptyFri 4 Mar 2011 - 15:04

of course hun, all that I can!

we could put his name on the healing circle list now - so he gets a boost before hand too?

my only advice would be try not to worry on it, KNOW all will be fine and he will be up and about to greet his grandson My dad is having an operation 7110
Back to top Go down
Libertas
Lightworker
Lightworker
Libertas

PostSubject: Re: My dad is having an operation   My dad is having an operation EmptyFri 4 Mar 2011 - 15:42

Thanks Helen and Amber and thanks again to everyone else Smile The healing circle would be great. You worked wonders on him last time Helen when he had the angiogram! I do feel quite positive about it all today, I think this thread has helped Smile
Back to top Go down
Lady Valkyrie
Mage
Mage
Lady Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: My dad is having an operation   My dad is having an operation EmptyFri 4 Mar 2011 - 20:33

Sending healing light his way and Archangel Raphael to help in his healing xxx
Back to top Go down
Libertas
Lightworker
Lightworker
Libertas

PostSubject: Re: My dad is having an operation   My dad is having an operation EmptyThu 17 Mar 2011 - 17:20

My dad was supposed to have his operation yesterday but it got cancelled cos they didnt have a bed for him.
I am just thankful that he does not have anything so serious as to be seen as a priority.
They said it will be rescheduled within two weeks, I hope he gets a bed next time!
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

PostSubject: Re: My dad is having an operation   My dad is having an operation EmptyThu 17 Mar 2011 - 17:24

Thanks for letting us know hun, will leave him on the healing list for now to keep getting boosts!!
Back to top Go down
Libertas
Lightworker
Lightworker
Libertas

PostSubject: Re: My dad is having an operation   My dad is having an operation EmptyThu 17 Mar 2011 - 17:28

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
AngelTony
Master
Master
AngelTony

PostSubject: Re: My dad is having an operation   My dad is having an operation EmptyThu 17 Mar 2011 - 18:17

Maybe he will be able to see his grandson now? Or does he have to wait until he gets out?
Back to top Go down
Libertas
Lightworker
Lightworker
Libertas

PostSubject: Re: My dad is having an operation   My dad is having an operation EmptyThu 17 Mar 2011 - 19:50

He first met his grandson on Friday and neither of them are in hospital at the moment Smile
Back to top Go down
AngelTony
Master
Master
AngelTony

PostSubject: Re: My dad is having an operation   My dad is having an operation EmptyThu 17 Mar 2011 - 20:07

Thats good, he must be happy about him tho.
Back to top Go down
Libertas
Lightworker
Lightworker
Libertas

PostSubject: Re: My dad is having an operation   My dad is having an operation EmptyThu 17 Mar 2011 - 20:39

Of course! Smile
Back to top Go down
Libertas
Lightworker
Lightworker
Libertas

PostSubject: Re: My dad is having an operation   My dad is having an operation EmptyWed 23 Mar 2011 - 17:12

My dad has had another date for his op, its a provisional one but its for 13th April. My mom is off work that week so hopefully it will be done this time, seems to have worked out for the best Smile
Back to top Go down
AngelTony
Master
Master
AngelTony

PostSubject: Re: My dad is having an operation   My dad is having an operation EmptyWed 23 Mar 2011 - 20:29

Oh good AM, I will pray for him and the 13th of April is my lucky day as well.
Back to top Go down
Libertas
Lightworker
Lightworker
Libertas

PostSubject: Re: My dad is having an operation   My dad is having an operation EmptyWed 23 Mar 2011 - 21:08

Thank you Tony Smile
Back to top Go down
Amberain
Elder
Elder
Amberain

PostSubject: Re: My dad is having an operation   My dad is having an operation EmptyThu 24 Mar 2011 - 10:41

My dad is having an operation 890211 Will send prayers on the 13 April for your dad xxx
Back to top Go down
Libertas
Lightworker
Lightworker
Libertas

PostSubject: Re: My dad is having an operation   My dad is having an operation EmptyWed 13 Apr 2011 - 17:47

My dad had the op and is now back at home, he is fine Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My dad is having an operation   My dad is having an operation Empty

Back to top Go down

My dad is having an operation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Spiritual Home :: Spiritual Forums :: Healing Modalities :: Healing Requests-
Jump to: