Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

Offering Reiki Treatments in exchange for Testimonials

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
balen13
Lightworker
Lightworker
balen13

Your Country : Australia

Offering Reiki Treatments in exchange for Testimonials Empty
PostSubject: Offering Reiki Treatments in exchange for Testimonials   Offering Reiki Treatments in exchange for Testimonials EmptyTue 18 Jan 2011 - 2:25

As I did for the tarot readings I am now looking for testimonials to put on my website for my Reiki Treatments so I am offering free treatments in exchange for a short testimonial (a sentence or two is ideal) of your experience that I can put up against that treatment.

The treatments on offer are:

Reiki 1 Treatment
Kundalini Reiki Preparation
Self-Expression Package
Taken - Mood Lifting Package - IndigoGirl
Full Spectrum Light
Gold Reiki
Taken - Kundalini Reiki (will include preparation) - Laura Ann

Descriptions can be found here:
http://www.balen13.com/healing.html

I'm offering one of each on a first come first served basis.

Last edited by balen13 on Mon 24 Jan 2011 - 21:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
indigogirl
Apprentice
Apprentice
indigogirl

Your Country : United States

PostSubject: Re: Offering Reiki Treatments in exchange for Testimonials   Offering Reiki Treatments in exchange for Testimonials EmptyFri 21 Jan 2011 - 2:44

balen, is the kundalini prep the one I had? and if not Have I run out of slots. lol I have told many many people about you. Hopefully they will email
Back to top Go down
balen13
Lightworker
Lightworker
balen13

PostSubject: Re: Offering Reiki Treatments in exchange for Testimonials   Offering Reiki Treatments in exchange for Testimonials EmptyFri 21 Jan 2011 - 2:53

Yep thats the one Smile

you can try another one though if you'd like
Back to top Go down
indigogirl
Apprentice
Apprentice
indigogirl

PostSubject: Re: Offering Reiki Treatments in exchange for Testimonials   Offering Reiki Treatments in exchange for Testimonials EmptyFri 21 Jan 2011 - 6:22

whats gold reiki and mood lifting?
Back to top Go down
balen13
Lightworker
Lightworker
balen13

PostSubject: Re: Offering Reiki Treatments in exchange for Testimonials   Offering Reiki Treatments in exchange for Testimonials EmptyFri 21 Jan 2011 - 7:10

Hi Indigo,
descriptions are on my site but:
Gold Reiki

Gold Reiki is especially good for relieving anxiety, depression, and any problems relating to the lower two chakras.
It gently helps to release anger and fear, and replace these with hope and courage.

Mood Lifting Package:
Great for lifting you from feelings of depression, anxiety, or even if you just want to feel even better.
Includes:
Diamond Reiki
Gold Reiki
Full Spectrum Light

Diamond Reiki
Diamond Reiki is a strong, clarifying reiki energy, that promotes harmony and balance in your mind, body and spirit.
Helps to break up blockages in your crown chakra, and restore the feeling of being connected to spirit and the universe.
Also great for stimulating your creativity.

Full Spectrum Light

Full spectrum light is great for removing energy blockages that are effecting you on multiple spectrums, as it covers all frequencies from infrared through near ultraviolet. It really boosts healing and regeneration, and promotes joy, happiness, peace of mind, calmness and balance, and helps to protect against negative energies.

It is a great mood lifter.
Back to top Go down
indigogirl
Apprentice
Apprentice
indigogirl

PostSubject: Re: Offering Reiki Treatments in exchange for Testimonials   Offering Reiki Treatments in exchange for Testimonials EmptyFri 21 Jan 2011 - 10:04

well thats great info now it makes me want them all.I need all of them. lets go with the gold if it is still available and my second choice is full spectum light.
Back to top Go down
balen13
Lightworker
Lightworker
balen13

PostSubject: Re: Offering Reiki Treatments in exchange for Testimonials   Offering Reiki Treatments in exchange for Testimonials EmptyFri 21 Jan 2011 - 10:33

or you could chose the mood lifting packages that has both and diamond Reiki as well? Wink
Back to top Go down
indigogirl
Apprentice
Apprentice
indigogirl

PostSubject: Re: Offering Reiki Treatments in exchange for Testimonials   Offering Reiki Treatments in exchange for Testimonials EmptyFri 21 Jan 2011 - 20:11

yes good idea.
I'd like that
Back to top Go down
balen13
Lightworker
Lightworker
balen13

PostSubject: Re: Offering Reiki Treatments in exchange for Testimonials   Offering Reiki Treatments in exchange for Testimonials EmptyMon 24 Jan 2011 - 9:46

Just had my Purple Reiki Attunement, and in celebration of getting to the end of the package I purchased will be offering free Purple reiki treatments until this friday.

Indigo,
I've queued that for you, receive that when you'd like to receive.
Back to top Go down
indigogirl
Apprentice
Apprentice
indigogirl

PostSubject: Re: Offering Reiki Treatments in exchange for Testimonials   Offering Reiki Treatments in exchange for Testimonials EmptyMon 24 Jan 2011 - 15:53

I'll do that tonight. Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
laura ann
Lightworker
Lightworker
laura ann

PostSubject: Re: Offering Reiki Treatments in exchange for Testimonials   Offering Reiki Treatments in exchange for Testimonials EmptyMon 24 Jan 2011 - 20:10

Balen since no one seems to be taking these..I would love another treatment from you...

whatever indigo didnt take is fine or which ever one you intuitively know would benefit me the most.
Back to top Go down
balen13
Lightworker
Lightworker
balen13

PostSubject: Re: Offering Reiki Treatments in exchange for Testimonials   Offering Reiki Treatments in exchange for Testimonials EmptyMon 24 Jan 2011 - 21:54

I've queue up the Kundalini Reiki Preperation, Kundalini Reiki and Purple Reiki for you. When you're ready for it, just relax for 5 minutes and then state "I am ready to receive reiki from balen" and it should start.
Back to top Go down
laura ann
Lightworker
Lightworker
laura ann

PostSubject: Re: Offering Reiki Treatments in exchange for Testimonials   Offering Reiki Treatments in exchange for Testimonials EmptyMon 24 Jan 2011 - 22:48

SMOOOOOOOCHHHHHHH
Back to top Go down
laura ann
Lightworker
Lightworker
laura ann

PostSubject: Re: Offering Reiki Treatments in exchange for Testimonials   Offering Reiki Treatments in exchange for Testimonials EmptyTue 25 Jan 2011 - 15:29

Balen I did not receive the energy yet..apparantly it is still in the ether as the timing isnt correct yet lol..which is very normal for me e

BUT BUT BUT
I had a interesting night lol..

It was as if I was in preperation for the enrgy to come in

I layed down and said the I am ready for the Balen reiki energy blag blah blah
then a little bit later got the image of people running to get into place/posiiton
then I saw a thing maybe rod or something and a black motionless snake ..both laying on plush cushions..which says sacred and precious items to me
okay the snake didnt disturb me as I see tehm all the time and see it as kundalini energies.. I also thought black,,then thought okay it is motionless so it is not energized yet which will bring forth its true cloaked colors.
the other object was like a staff or rod or something it flashed fast.

then saw a male laying on a bed with two women tending to him..he seemed ill or like he wanted to awaken and get up
I saw a thing carried by two men/beings that was like scrolled pattern thingy...kinda like │┤╖┼╣╗┼ all worked in together...it was all squared edges and that is not it but not rounded edges.It was being also carried on a plush cushiobn ..whcih says to me it is very precious and needs handled with care.
There was a person also being carried but couldn't see thm either grrrr.
It lasted most of the night...the preperation phase....
LOrdy mercy can't wait to see wht the energies themself bring forth..
will let you know as it unfolds itself more.

It was like watching an entire ceremonial preperation beign taken place. I have racked my mind this morning trying to remember what all i was seeing and can only remember snippets grrrr

Back to top Go down
indigogirl
Apprentice
Apprentice
indigogirl

PostSubject: Re: Offering Reiki Treatments in exchange for Testimonials   Offering Reiki Treatments in exchange for Testimonials EmptyWed 26 Jan 2011 - 4:45

lauranne This is amazing! Gosh I hope I see stuff like that some day. All I can say it the energy is wonderful and fantastic very different from usi reiki which I have my master in. the last time Balen did the 2 attunement I felt the energy come in and burn through my entire body. It didn't hurt at all just very intense and the only word I can use it burn because that's what it felt like.
Back to top Go down
balen13
Lightworker
Lightworker
balen13

PostSubject: Re: Offering Reiki Treatments in exchange for Testimonials   Offering Reiki Treatments in exchange for Testimonials EmptyWed 26 Jan 2011 - 21:38

Great Stuff Laura Ann Smile
Back to top Go down
Bunny Wunny
Novice
Novice
Bunny Wunny

Your Country : none

PostSubject: Re: Offering Reiki Treatments in exchange for Testimonials   Offering Reiki Treatments in exchange for Testimonials EmptyThu 27 Jan 2011 - 4:33

Laura Ann

I suppose you are healed! healer

Snakes symbolizes healing since they are precious animal to Asclepius who is great healer!

Remember the rod of Asclepius is an ancient symbol associated with medicine and healing arts. Internationally, it represents emergency medical services (EMS) units and personnel.

So yes! I affirmed that you are healed spiritually, mentally, physically, emotionally!

Brightest Blessings!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Offering Reiki Treatments in exchange for Testimonials   Offering Reiki Treatments in exchange for Testimonials Empty

Back to top Go down

Offering Reiki Treatments in exchange for Testimonials
Page 1 of 1