Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

Level 1 Kundalini Reiki Attunement

Go down 
+2
chris
balen13
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
indigogirl
Apprentice
Apprentice
indigogirl

Your Country : United States

Level 1 Kundalini Reiki Attunement - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level 1 Kundalini Reiki Attunement   Level 1 Kundalini Reiki Attunement - Page 2 EmptyFri 14 Jan 2011 - 15:08

wow what an amazing story. I'd say that Balen removed a block and your now spirit animal was there to help you adjust and let you know " all is good" When I visit the 6 sided copper pyramid lined with activated crystals, 1 or 2 days later things like this happen to me. It's amazing. Once healing or clearing begins the universe/God takes over.
Great story
Back to top Go down
balen13
Lightworker
Lightworker
balen13

Your Country : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Level 1 Kundalini Reiki Attunement   Level 1 Kundalini Reiki Attunement - Page 2 EmptyFri 14 Jan 2011 - 23:11

Hey Kim, yes have been sending full spectrum light and gold reiki to you periodically over the past two days. yesterday I did a remote treatment of the tibetan accupressure to help restore balance to your system Smile
Back to top Go down
kimcreative
Master
Master

Your Country : United States

PostSubject: Re: Level 1 Kundalini Reiki Attunement   Level 1 Kundalini Reiki Attunement - Page 2 EmptySat 15 Jan 2011 - 0:04

Oh Balen you spoil me! I felt something earlier today again while driving, must've been you. Thanks again. Whatever you are doing it is definately helping me come around. I am fascinated. I still wonder what the animal was though, if it was Marbles or not. Definately a furry animal though and not to big.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Level 1 Kundalini Reiki Attunement   Level 1 Kundalini Reiki Attunement - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Level 1 Kundalini Reiki Attunement
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2