Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

Kundalini Awakening

Go down 
+3
pluralone
kimcreative
twinks
7 posters
AuthorMessage
twinks
Enlightened
Enlightened
twinks

Your Country : United Kingdom

Kundalini Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Kundalini Awakening   Kundalini Awakening EmptyWed 17 Nov 2010 - 20:42

i know there is someone here who does this and has offerd it to be done to others.I think so anyway,might be a dif site. oh i dont know now. but can i find it again "NO". is the offer still going?
whats involved?
Kundalini Awakening 210306
Back to top Go down
kimcreative
Master
Master

Your Country : United States

PostSubject: Re: Kundalini Awakening   Kundalini Awakening EmptyThu 18 Nov 2010 - 4:32

I never heard of someone giving someone else a kundalini awakening. I think u pretty much come upon it yourself.
Someone got a receipe to share?

My recipe for my kundalini awakening is:

One part soul out of luck
One part family dog dies, so sad
One desperate prayer for understanding to God in the night
LOTS of nudges to the bed
Two parts mysterious voice calls my name out in morning
Three parts a whole lotta weirdness and synchronicities
One part visit a some angel name Tabitha who cleansed my aura
and a dash of astral travel
Back to top Go down
pluralone
Mage
Mage
pluralone

PostSubject: Re: Kundalini Awakening   Kundalini Awakening EmptyThu 18 Nov 2010 - 5:19

Hee... That sounds more like a 'dark night of the soul' kind of thing, kim!

There are lots of different ways for getting help with opening awareness, clarifying and improving spiritual connections and perceptions, things like that, twinks, but I wouldn't recommend aiming for anything so deep and personal as a kundalini awakening with someone who's only available to work with you online.

Too, like kim, I don't believe someone can jump start a kundalini awakening in another person. Perhaps the offer was for something different..?
Back to top Go down
twinks
Enlightened
Enlightened
twinks

PostSubject: Re: Kundalini Awakening   Kundalini Awakening EmptyThu 18 Nov 2010 - 6:43

you know what? i think ive gotten a tinsy bit mixed up some where along the line. probly due to not reading the long posts or posts before ones i do read.
not sure i actauly need it anyway. just wanted to bother the person and ask millions of questions about it. i have a feeling its something which i might call by a dif name.
Back to top Go down
laura ann
Lightworker
Lightworker
laura ann

PostSubject: Re: Kundalini Awakening   Kundalini Awakening EmptyThu 18 Nov 2010 - 14:09

actually Twinks I have seen it offered before as well.
I will go look and if can find the thread will PM it to you but think hard on doing it.

There was a woman on another forum who was posting step by step instruction to induce a kundalani...

OMG I almost had a stroke over it.

I actually ticked her off by doing a post saying please dont do this there are kids here who arent ready for this. blah blahblah

twinks you really need to wait on it to happen spontaneously . When the time is right it just happens. It has been known to take the minds of many a good person and it can be vary dangerous.
will PM if I can find actually posts ,,,,
Back to top Go down
kimcreative
Master
Master

PostSubject: Re: Kundalini Awakening   Kundalini Awakening EmptyThu 18 Nov 2010 - 15:06

pluralone - yeah, my awakening was more of a saving awakening, but I DID ask for help. It didnt just come to me.

But even then, it defo had a kundalini aspect to it because when Tabitha came to cleanse my aura, when I woke up the next day, the way I felt - i consider THAT to have been my kundalini awakening. Everything was different after that. The feeling was amazing, I could feel the glow of love coming from my heart, felt love all around me, could just about see the glow of the light around me, everything seemed "glowie", like the light was beautiful, life was beautiful , everyhtign was beautiful and I was at completey joy, IN THE MOMENT, could see how allw as connected, no fear, etc.

But this amazing feeling only lasted a month before it suddenly popped like a bubble.
At first I didnt understand why but later I did.
I was given this gift of experiencing and KNOWING this type of joy and peace, if only to loose it, to learn that 1. - That type of Joy and Love exists, and #2-I can MAKE that happen for myself. I can heal myself and bring myself back to that place of peace I was given. Which is what I strive for each day.
Back to top Go down
Lynn
Mage
Mage
Lynn

Your Country : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Kundalini Awakening   Kundalini Awakening EmptyThu 18 Nov 2010 - 15:17

Hello

The Kundalini Awakening is done by SELF. One can have the "guidance" of another along the paths as I did BUT it is a process NOT to be ( I feel ) forced or done if one is NOT ready for the RIDE.

I truly mean this it is a RIDE and not the most fun of one's that one goes on, it is painful, emotionally drainning, physically drainning on so many levels.

One at times feels like death would be a nice option as it does HURT. It is NOT a TOY to be played with. Ye can do basic level Meditations to arose it opening BUT for the FULL ON event the mind, body an Soul must be ready for that.

Why I did mine was to fully complete that balance in me. WOULD I have done it if I knew HOW the process would have felt hmmm maybe NOT, am I happy I did it YES. So it was for me right.

Lynn
Back to top Go down
twinks
Enlightened
Enlightened
twinks

PostSubject: Re: Kundalini Awakening   Kundalini Awakening EmptyThu 18 Nov 2010 - 16:04

thanks everyone for all that. im not going slightly mad then, i did see it somehwere here.
i wont be doing it myself,i dont think i need it to be honest. i do know of people who are very interested in it though.
hence me wanting to ask questions on how some one remotly dose it to others type of way.is it like remote healing, reiki attunements?
all i know of it is its to do with mediation and yoga.
i meditate myself and am part of HOLOSYNC.
Back to top Go down
laura ann
Lightworker
Lightworker
laura ann

PostSubject: Re: Kundalini Awakening   Kundalini Awakening EmptyThu 18 Nov 2010 - 17:13

sent you all the links in a PM hun..

procede with caution
Back to top Go down
pluralone
Mage
Mage
pluralone

PostSubject: Re: Kundalini Awakening   Kundalini Awakening EmptySat 20 Nov 2010 - 0:20

What is HOLOSYNC, twinks?
Back to top Go down
indigogirl
Apprentice
Apprentice
indigogirl

PostSubject: Re: Kundalini Awakening   Kundalini Awakening EmptySat 20 Nov 2010 - 2:37

I'd like to know what this kunidali is as well. I've never heard of it. I don't want to try it I just need information on everything fore my brain is a sponge and I must absorb! hehe
Back to top Go down
Lynn
Mage
Mage
Lynn

Your Country : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Kundalini Awakening   Kundalini Awakening EmptySat 20 Nov 2010 - 2:46

Hello

Here is something I wrote on it. I think its on site here too someplace but I can not find it.

Kundalini

First off what does “Kundalini” mean ? It comes from the Sanskrit word meaning “ Coiling like a Snake” or “Coiled Up” . It draws the psychic energy from the spine and the snake at times represents the curve of the spine.

Where Kundalini comes from is India and from the Yogi practices there on the philosophy of opening to spiritual awareness. In the traditional understandings it is used to open to an altered state of being or consciousness. Often it is used with Yoga in Western practices.

The Snake is said to be curled up at the back part of the lower part of the spine or the Root Chakra and it turns into the lower abdomen area or the Sacral Chakra. The idea being to open to the five organs of sensations. Parana Breath - Heart and breathing, lungs and release of waste products, speaking and other vocalizations, digestion and moving of food for body energy, last the muscles system of the body. ( Each has a name but that is for deeper study ).

The main goal of Kundalini is to open to breathing techniques that might well open the body to better health and higher energy vibrations. It is said to aid on the path to better physical health and level of activity.

As it has been translated down the lines and adapted to Western Culture many of the ancient traditions are have been taken from it like the use of natural products to induce visions and sensations or even to bring on Near Death Experiences at times. The main theme though remains the same “Inner Peace” is the end result sought to be found.
Kundalini has become one of the most popular approaches of late. It is a big part of New Age Awareness. Like all things it has been adapted to fit both Eastern and Western cultural and religious ideas. It can be linked to the body and the state of consciousness too can be linked to the psychic levels, and psychological interpretations.

If one is to practice Kundalini Yoga one adapts a meditative system and body movements . It consists of both breathing and body movements that flow as one. On the base level some view it as simply exercise. If one goes to the faith end of it then its more a balancing of mind and body and breath. it’s a process of awakening. It is said to aid in one’s healing of self from the medical stand point and now is being studied more.

If one takes it on as a Religion one would go to the Hinduism. Kundalini is a spiritual experience that goes to the mystical side of beliefs.
Kundalini rising is often a term heard. This is the practice of meditations and breathing and body movements. All works as one. One enters an altered state of being. It is the practice of moving energy through the spine, from the Root Charka up to the base of the neck. Each of the Chakras contain specific characteristic and various vibration levels. Too according to where one chooses to study there are different numbers of Chakras. Western traditions tend to go to the base level of seven.

Too with each Chakra there is a color and part of the body it refers too and an area of being it represents.

With all forms of meditations and practices it is important to remember to take is slow and not rush head on to wanting to be at the final place right off. One should take it slow and let the body adapt to the changes that breathing and mediations bring forth. Meditations can alter the heart rate and can lower or rise blood pressures.

Too it can in rare cases take one the that state of a Near Death Experience. Until one learns how the body reacts take things slow in steps.

The coiled image of the Snake represents the feminine energy. In uncoiling it one release that energy to aid in creativity and open the mind at times to the psychic level of understanding not there in the conscious mind. It opens on to the levels of unconscious levels of understandings.

Tapping into Kundalini is to activate one’s DNA
Open to the psychic levels we all have
Feeling the connection to the Universe to find that place of “Oneness” or “ Inner Peace”

The mind opens to the higher self and opens to more knowledge
Too free one from EGO (the hardest thing to rid) and move to a higher plane of understanding

The feeling of “Unconditional” LOVe, and the connection to Spirit. (Not as in GHOST)

There are levels of Yoga Meditations which include, Mantra Yoga, Harta Yoga, Laga Yoga, Kriya Yoga.

Too this is just how I was taught to understand it before went down the path of opening mine.

NOT something to be taken lightly or played with. I have written on me personal journey with it on site here. I had a FULL Awakening.

Lynn

Back to top Go down
Wasis
Spiritual
Spiritual
Wasis

PostSubject: Re: Kundalini Awakening   Kundalini Awakening EmptySat 20 Nov 2010 - 10:09

There are massive resources on the web that discuss and guide on Kundalini and its awakening. There is actually a website called Kundalini awakening which I subscribe to. Its not a high quality site but there are some useful resources and the forum discusses some of the issues that folk are going through as they awake.

As others have said in this thread, some caution is needed as a sudden awakening can cause substantial emotional (and even physical) problems.

On the positive side there are some great advantages to encouraging awakening particularly with regard to chakra cleansing and self healing -you can direct the Kundalini around the body in order to assist with healing.

Be aware that the process is a part of achieving enlightenment (which is the supposed to be our ultimate goal according to Eastern faiths) and your spiritual connection may link directly with the causal plane during meditation. That's fine but if your current path involves you working with Spirit in the Astral plane then you may find yourself wondering what has happened to your abilities.

A good physical sign of the awakened Kundalini is the presence of the blue ball which starts to appear intermitently in your eye sight. No one seems to know what this is but it is a small beautiful blue ball of light that you see with your eyes open. You can research the blue ball phenomena on the internet also. To give an example of this phenomena - I see it several times a day but sometimes its several times an hour. In the early days I even got my eyes checked by the optician - needless to say he thought I was barking mad. Ho hum, so what's new.

I hope this has been helpful and I have made exlained myself clearly.

Namaste
Back to top Go down
twinks
Enlightened
Enlightened
twinks

PostSubject: Re: Kundalini Awakening   Kundalini Awakening EmptySat 20 Nov 2010 - 15:36

hmmm well that explains why some people i know have asked me about it... i used to do a series of yoga movements all flowing with the breathing all very smooth and peace inducing. they thought i did or know about kundalini.
holosync is a program that cost mega dosh and it alters your brain waves for the better for better health and such like (suposedly, if you believe all the blurb he says). its very big business. bill harris is the bloke who does it all. theres loads of levels. i stopped at level 2 just to get a cd with my voice saying some affirmations for me and loved ones. i copied it for them.good for helping me sleep.
Back to top Go down
indigogirl
Apprentice
Apprentice
indigogirl

PostSubject: Re: Kundalini Awakening   Kundalini Awakening EmptySat 20 Nov 2010 - 16:20

thanks for the information. I really don't know where my path ends at this point. Communicating with spirit, kundalini or just connecting with my higher self.
I actually did yoga for several years and became an assistant yoga teacher for the local community college. This was the first time I ever entered an altered state, I had no idea what was happening but my yoga teacher sure did. She didn't say anything to me but often watched me and just smiled.

Hmm what a fun path this is to explore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kundalini Awakening   Kundalini Awakening Empty

Back to top Go down

Kundalini Awakening
Page 1 of 1