Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

Adverts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

Your Country : Wales

Adverts Empty
PostSubject: Adverts   Adverts EmptyWed 10 Nov 2010 - 18:28

Some of you may have noticed that they had adverts appear at the top of there screens...

This is another way for the host to make money, I am able to disable the ads, but at a cost to me - I have disabled add for two months, after that it may depend on finances I'm afraid.

I also have to pay for extra room for at the gallery.

If any of you are in a position to donate to the site for help with these things I would be very grateful indeed. On the portal page you will see a a donate button at the top and the very bottom of the screen - one is to donate money (top) the other is to donate credits (very bottom).

I thank you all for your support regardless if you donate or not, just thought you may want to know why the ads appeared - then disappeared...
Back to top Go down
mac
Spiritual
Spiritual

Your Country : United Kingdom

Adverts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adverts   Adverts EmptyThu 11 Nov 2010 - 9:27

Helen wrote:
Some of you may have noticed that they had adverts appear at the top of there screens...

This is another way for the host to make money, I am able to disable the ads, but at a cost to me - I have disabled add for two months, after that it may depend on finances I'm afraid.

I also have to pay for extra room for at the gallery.

If any of you are in a position to donate to the site for help with these things I would be very grateful indeed. On the portal page you will see a a donate button at the top and the very bottom of the screen - one is to donate money (top) the other is to donate credits (very bottom).

I thank you all for your support regardless if you donate or not, just thought you may want to know why the ads appeared - then disappeared...

Those affected by adverts may wish to consider using Firefox with Adblock Plus as a free add-in.

That's my standard browser configuration and I see no adverts on the various websites where I'm a contributor. Smile

Now I'll continue with my initial visit to this website - Hi to all!
Back to top Go down
Debby
Enlightened
Enlightened
Debby

Your Country : United States

Adverts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adverts   Adverts EmptyThu 11 Nov 2010 - 14:11

hi mac!
Back to top Go down
mac
Spiritual
Spiritual

Your Country : United Kingdom

Adverts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adverts   Adverts EmptyThu 11 Nov 2010 - 15:06

Hello Debby

Like your signature - this is one I've used in the past: "Yuh don't need eyes to see, yuh need vision...." Wink Faithless - 'Reverence'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Adverts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adverts   Adverts Empty

Back to top Go down

Adverts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Spiritual Home :: Welcome :: Comments & Announcements-
Jump to: