Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

My son has the flu

Go down 
+2
pluralone
Sparrow
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sparrow
Lightworker
Lightworker
Sparrow

Your Country : United States

My son has the flu Empty
PostSubject: My son has the flu   My son has the flu EmptyThu 28 Oct 2010 - 19:17

He has both A and B. We spent an hour at the dr. And was prescribed Tamiflu since its the very early stages. Thank goodness. Poor kiddo will be out until Wednesday and will miss Halloween. Missing school isn't what is making him too upset though! He could use some positive energy and healing prayers.
Back to top Go down
pluralone
Mage
Mage
pluralone

My son has the flu Empty
PostSubject: Re: My son has the flu   My son has the flu EmptyThu 28 Oct 2010 - 20:42

As could you, I suspect. Consider it done...
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Lightworker
Lightworker
Sparrow

My son has the flu Empty
PostSubject: Re: My son has the flu   My son has the flu EmptyThu 28 Oct 2010 - 21:42

THank you Plur (((((hugs))))). He's napping right now, poor kiddo, ya know he's sick when he's napping.
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

Your Country : Wales

My son has the flu Empty
PostSubject: Re: My son has the flu   My son has the flu EmptyFri 29 Oct 2010 - 1:51

oh hun, of course, coming your way & your sons (((hugs)))

(gonna move this to healing thread so more may see it) x
Back to top Go down
balen13
Lightworker
Lightworker
balen13

Your Country : Australia

My son has the flu Empty
PostSubject: Re: My son has the flu   My son has the flu EmptyFri 29 Oct 2010 - 1:55

Sending Smile healer
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Lightworker
Lightworker
Sparrow

My son has the flu Empty
PostSubject: Re: My son has the flu   My son has the flu EmptyFri 29 Oct 2010 - 2:33

Thank you Helen and Balen ((((((hugs))))))
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Lightworker
Lightworker
Sparrow

My son has the flu Empty
PostSubject: Re: My son has the flu   My son has the flu EmptyFri 29 Oct 2010 - 17:45

Not feeling so hot today ... a bit dizzy and light headed with a bit of nausea - been sucking on a peppermint to help with the nausea which so far is helping. Took some Advil earlier. I know I am sick, I can see it in my eyes. My son definatley doesn't seem sick, he ate breakfast, took all his meds for the flu and he's in the living room humming The Georgia Tech fight song and playing nerf basketball!! I wish I felt that good! I feel tired, not really sick just mostly dizzy, light headed.
Back to top Go down
Amberain
Elder
Elder
Amberain

Your Country : Wales

My son has the flu Empty
PostSubject: Re: My son has the flu   My son has the flu EmptyFri 29 Oct 2010 - 18:01

My son has the flu 88116Elfay ...sending love,healing thoughts and prayers your way xxx
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Lightworker
Lightworker
Sparrow

My son has the flu Empty
PostSubject: Re: My son has the flu   My son has the flu EmptyFri 29 Oct 2010 - 18:55

Thank you Amber !! I am actually feeling a lot better! (((((hugs)))))
Back to top Go down
Libertas
Lightworker
Lightworker
Libertas

Your Country : United Kingdom

My son has the flu Empty
PostSubject: Re: My son has the flu   My son has the flu EmptyFri 29 Oct 2010 - 20:30

Hope you both feel better soon My son has the flu 483822
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Lightworker
Lightworker
Sparrow

My son has the flu Empty
PostSubject: Re: My son has the flu   My son has the flu EmptyFri 29 Oct 2010 - 22:07

Thank you AngeM ! I actually am feeling A LOT better - must be all the healing energy and Reiki y'all are sending over. My son is doing better too. (((((hugs)))))
Back to top Go down
Libertas
Lightworker
Lightworker
Libertas

Your Country : United Kingdom

My son has the flu Empty
PostSubject: Re: My son has the flu   My son has the flu EmptyFri 29 Oct 2010 - 22:10

That's great news My son has the flu 174788
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My son has the flu Empty
PostSubject: Re: My son has the flu   My son has the flu Empty

Back to top Go down

My son has the flu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Spiritual Home :: Spiritual Forums :: Healing Modalities :: Healing Requests-
Jump to: