Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

My family's needs

Go down 
+3
Lynn
chris
Debby
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Debby
Enlightened
Enlightened
Debby

Your Country : United States

My family's needs Empty
PostSubject: My family's needs   My family's needs EmptyThu 7 Oct 2010 - 3:02

Today, my daughters allergies seem to be getting worse, and she was also around cats today. It's been a rough day. She is only 3, and has been seen by an allergist. Her next appointment is next week, and I'm just hoping to get her by until then, when she can see her doctor.

My husband has bad knees. He has had surgery in one, and needs it in the other...and even the one he has had surgery on still hurts. His work is very physically demanding of him and I really worry about him.

I have chronic nerve pain...Fibromyalgia.....with a history of shingles (shingles twice this year)...My fibromyalgia has been in remission for a few months and I have been medicine-free. I have felt it starting to flare up for about a week now, and today has been bad. I have nerve pain all over...and I have an area that feels like it could result in shingles. I'm trying really hard to remain calm. I'm going to be pretty miserable if I can't get this under control quickly...and I am dreading the emotional strain of the pain.

Please keep us in your prayers, and if you can send us some good healing energy, it would be much appreciated. We are all feeling pretty miserable in our household...and it takes a toll in many ways. Thanks for taking the time to read this.
Back to top Go down
chris
Enlightened
Enlightened
chris

Your Country : New Zealand

My family's needs Empty
PostSubject: Re: My family's needs   My family's needs EmptySun 10 Oct 2010 - 2:06

prayed for
Back to top Go down
Lynn
Mage
Mage
Lynn

Your Country : Canada

My family's needs Empty
PostSubject: Re: My family's needs   My family's needs EmptySun 10 Oct 2010 - 3:10

Hello

I have one in me thoughts as well.

\Lynn
Back to top Go down
Libertas
Lightworker
Lightworker
Libertas

Your Country : United Kingdom

My family's needs Empty
PostSubject: Re: My family's needs   My family's needs EmptySun 10 Oct 2010 - 9:33

You will also be in my thoughts hearts
Back to top Go down
Debby
Enlightened
Enlightened
Debby

My family's needs Empty
PostSubject: Re: My family's needs   My family's needs EmptySun 10 Oct 2010 - 15:34

Thank you! I'm doing much better....my hubby and daughter are not, though.
Back to top Go down
Amberain
Elder
Elder
Amberain

Your Country : Wales

My family's needs Empty
PostSubject: Re: My family's needs   My family's needs EmptySun 10 Oct 2010 - 16:31

You are all in my thoughts and prayers My family's needs 88116
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

Your Country : Wales

My family's needs Empty
PostSubject: Re: My family's needs   My family's needs EmptySun 10 Oct 2010 - 16:41

sorry I didnt see this sooner, of course you are in my thoughts, feel free to add your husband and daughter to the healing list ((hugs))
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Lightworker
Lightworker
Sparrow

My family's needs Empty
PostSubject: Re: My family's needs   My family's needs EmptySun 10 Oct 2010 - 18:02

Sending all you lots of positive energy and healing prayers. (((((hugs))))) to all of you.
Back to top Go down
Debby
Enlightened
Enlightened
Debby

My family's needs Empty
PostSubject: Re: My family's needs   My family's needs EmptyFri 15 Oct 2010 - 19:23

ty again. you are all very kind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My family's needs Empty
PostSubject: Re: My family's needs   My family's needs Empty

Back to top Go down

My family's needs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Spiritual Home :: Spiritual Forums :: Healing Modalities :: Healing Requests-
Jump to: