Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

Can Spiritual Development be Speeded up by Psychic Means ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lynn
Mage
Mage
Lynn

Your Country : Canada

Can Spiritual Development be Speeded up by Psychic Means ?  Empty
PostSubject: Can Spiritual Development be Speeded up by Psychic Means ?    Can Spiritual Development be Speeded up by Psychic Means ?  EmptySat 25 Sep 2010 - 23:35

Question : Can One’s Spiritual Development be Speeded Up by Psychic Means ?

Is there a short cut if one has good Psychic Abilities ? I do not feel this a something one can use simply from the basis the Soul comes forth to learn. In learning there are no short cuts in life….one can not go from New Born to Toddler over night. What psychic abilities are is a TOOL that helps one along a path is all.

Lynn
Back to top Go down
chris
Enlightened
Enlightened
chris

Your Country : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: Can Spiritual Development be Speeded up by Psychic Means ?    Can Spiritual Development be Speeded up by Psychic Means ?  EmptyWed 29 Sep 2010 - 4:40

spose it depends on your idea of spiritual development. think of a baby in one year it walks in its second it starts to talk (and never stops) soon after it strings sentences together etc. Imagine a 2 month old baby running around without head knowledge to guide it.
By then it has not been taught lessons that will save it from harm or ways to do things correctly.

maybe study to begin with, a spiritual focus point God or whatever will keep you grounded and protectedas it develops.

Back to top Go down
pluralone
Mage
Mage
pluralone

Your Country : United States

PostSubject: Re: Can Spiritual Development be Speeded up by Psychic Means ?    Can Spiritual Development be Speeded up by Psychic Means ?  EmptyWed 29 Sep 2010 - 18:02

Well said, chris.

I remember feeling impatient with my own slow progress, feeling the urge to move forward more quickly, wondering if I was doing everything I could - or should - to keep my momentum, and if there was anything I could do to speed things up a bit. Now there are times when I'd like to put on the brakes.

There are subtle differences between acceptance and patience; while it's possible to be patient while not accepting, the reverse can't be done. I learned that finding acceptance for where I am at the moment has always been an inherent and valuable part of my own growth process, and for good reason: Without acceptance I couldn't have understood the concept, energy and feeling of unconditional love. They go hand in hand.

For me, proceeding along my path from a perspective of unconditional love (to the best of my ability, which oh my does fall short) has made the going ... I can't say less difficult because sometimes it really is a hard road, but I can say it's given me more strength and balance for the journey, and I find I'm much less impatient when my progress slows; these days, I'm grateful for the break.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can Spiritual Development be Speeded up by Psychic Means ?    Can Spiritual Development be Speeded up by Psychic Means ?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Can Spiritual Development be Speeded up by Psychic Means ?
Page 1 of 1